ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Embala

Sailor's banner is perfectly transformed from the "big piece" to this medium. Clap

Beautiful collection of "gifted" pieces ... pictures, colors and quotes go well together.

Charming avatars ... I love to see the bauble head here in direct comparism to the original.

I've totally missed that your dollz have found a home here, too.
Seastorm looks lovely in sunny yellow - nice job with the transparent moth fabric and the details like hair and anklet. I love her in the black and seagreen outfit - makes her appearance both strong and feminine. The sheer materials suit her well, - it gives a special touch.
The final one turned out fab ... A beautiful base with delicate skin. Shiny straight hair. The green outfit again ... now layered carefully in delicate hues. The starnacklace - repeted in the brooch that highlights the top. Last not least you put her in a perfect surrounding - in motive and colors.

Okay, I have a challenge for you. It's obvious I like your "magical" banners. Go on with them. Think about ...
... the stoneshapers of BM, caught in stony-cold living death - and Aurek breaking free.
... soft Redlance, grandson of treeshapers - his powers being healing and a weapon both.