ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

What are you doing right now?

Zebula77

Ok, now this isn't meant to be another spamfest, heh.

I just want you to say exactly what you're doing at the time of writing.

Like this:
Right now, I'm drinking a can of beer and eating some Clementines. Wink

Arfurido

SPAMTHREAD! Oh yes it is!! :P :P :P :twisted: :mrgreen:
I'm writing a message for the ElfQuest forum right now... :twisted:

Teejay

sitting in front of computer, watching telly(painting house) and studying sociology

Zebula77

Quote:
Arfurido

SPAMTHREAD! Oh yes it is!! :P :P :P :twisted: :mrgreen:
I'm writing a message for the ElfQuest forum right now... :twisted:

Clever! :twisted:

Right now I'm talking to three people on msn (hectic!).

stardreamer

Iam beeing on the forum.. doing some msn, watching a movie (all on my puter. hehe.. big screen ;) .. and try to play a littlebit guitar..
all in the same time..

haha. who ever told that guys can't do more then one thing at the same time.. are wrong..
:roll:

Teejay

my rabbit eats our chairs to :x

krwordgazer

On my lunch hour at the office, finishing my M&M's and finishing up reading/posting because I have to go back to work.

lostshard

Just resting behind my compy... did something 'bad' worked somemore on my stairs, and paid the price.... well i am not a person that is good in following orders or advise....
gonna slip a dvd in my dvd-player, but wondering which of the two i want to see..... Mean Girls or Angels of america......

orrrrrrr the new episode of Lost.... wonderfull series

Arfurido

I vote Mean Girls!

lostshard

yea that one is sooooo fun, well should i take that advice? so.. :roll:

Arfurido

...my twin? Eh? You got me confused there...

lostshard

Quote:
Arfurido

...my twin? Eh? You got me confused there...

your twin??? what do you mean? don't see a twin :twisted: who was talkin about a twin Wink

(was a mistake)

Arfurido

Hehehe I read something that wasn't there. *smacks forehead*
Sorry

lostshard

Quote:
Arfurido

Hehehe I read something that wasn't there. *smacks forehead*
Sorry

you kissed your own forehead??? Surprised Surprised woowww weird

Teejay

I think she meant it as in hitting, silly you Wink Grin

lostshard

hehe me silly???? tell me something i don't know Wink ....

(i knwe what she meant, but it sounded kinda funny in my head, especialy with the mental image i got) Wink

Teejay

just trying to get the image out of my head now Grin

lostshard

seee? ain't it a funny sight?

Teejay

I see lots of stretched skin, not so much funny as discusting Wink Grin

Zebula77

Aaaaand it's another spam-thread. :roll:

Hehe, well I guessed as much.
I'm listening to music now (Kansas with 'Carry On My Wayward Son'), typing this stuff and waiting for Tone to get out of the shower.

Teejay

typing, listening to nothing (except for parents going upstairs)

lostshard

Quote:
Teejay

I see lots of stretched skin, not so much funny as discusting Wink Grin

a bit like that girl in season seven of buffy, the one that was with willow in the libary? the first?

Teejay

watched buffy, long time ago, don't remember sorry :?

lostshard

a well no prob.. :roll:

WhiteTiger

I have all three Computers going.

Laptop for you guys
The Graphics station for work
Render Station for 3D pictures...Doing a super big one right now:)

Watching the reprehensible Andromeda :?

lostshard

wowww...... i am just fighting my sleep right now, but it has quite good punches on me :roll:

SuperSaiyanSonic

Unpacking and sorting my new manga; new reading material to keep me busy on the airplane.
[list:3758a43f29]
[*:3758a43f29] ElfQuest: The Grand Quest Volumes 2, 3 & 4
[*:3758a43f29] Steel Angel Kurumi Volumes 6, 7 & 8
[*:3758a43f29] Excel Saga Volumes 6, 7, 8, & 9
[/list:u:3758a43f29]

I always thought I was such a nerd,
I refused to eat that strange bean curd.
I wouldn't eat it, WOW!
But it ate you!

Rainedancer

I'm lurking on the form and playing neopets :)

Btw Sonic I watched my friends Excel Saga dvd, It was sooo funny!!! Grin
The little puppy is adorable!! Mean Excel!!! Evil Grin

nomad-human

I'm at school, grading papers and waiting for my next class. I'm being taken out for dinner tonight as a Chanukkah present so I can't wait to leave and get good food.

nomad-human

Salsa is definatly not my thing. Tried it and actually fell over a couple of times. Plus I'm not a big fan of the music. Now sitting at a dark bar listening to a blues band.........that's a little slice of heaven!

LordDarkhan

Kindred I COULD teach you, but your aversion to Rayek might not work wtih me...lol...

Right Now I am preparinig my wine tray, having some friends over for wine, snacks and gossip..lol

nomad-human

Sounds like a wonderful evening. There's nothing like good friends and good wine. A perfect combination.

LordDarkhan

It is isnt it. You could be having a the worst day, but a good laugh with friends, good bottles of wine, and some sweets, and you are on top of the world.

nomad-human

I'm more of a cheese with wine kind of girl. I'm allergic to chocolate.

Do you favor red wine or white?

LordDarkhan

Champagne is my absolute favorite, drink that more than anything.. If I am not eating anything, I prefer white wine, but I prefer red wines with snacks, cheeses and crackers

nomad-human

The hug didn't help. I'm sorry....I wish I could wish your headache away.

nomad-human

I know how you feel, it really stinks when you need cudddles and snuggles and there are none to be found. :(

But on the upside, there's also no snoring :D

scarlettdoll

i'm typing here. Bout to go dry my hair tho.

Zebula77

I'm playing my guitar right now, surfing the web, eating a Chupa Chup (a kind of lollipop) and typing this.

I like keeping busy, hehe.

Zebula77

Heh, well now I'm just doing two things - typing this and eating another Chupa Chup.

Zebula77

Hrmf! So much I could do with that comment! Damn! Surprised

Teejay

breath zeb breath, you can restrain you'reself Grin

Zebula77

Quote:
Kindredsoul

Haha, hands can only do so many things at once!
Surprised and don't you dare!! Grin

Let's see - two hands, ten fingers and one tongue. I'd say that adds up to quite a lot of things. :twisted:

Zebula77

But those images are NICE!!!

Heh, yeah. Had a great deal to drink last night, but I don't know if that has anything to do with my imagination. :?

Zebula77

Celibate? I thought you said your hubbie was a happy guy. :?

Zebula77

Yeah, innocent like Bart? Grin

Rainedancer

Grin Grin Grin

LordDarkhan

I am currently making an avatar of Pharrell.... Love him.

LordDarkhan

rofl.. that was funny.

See most people do not know this. But the reason Rogues Curse has not been finished yet is because the Pinis are planning Rayeks Grand Return where he lets say.... ends a lot of characters reoccuring roles.. namely Cutter... yes Kindred... CUTTER...lol

LordDarkhan

He IS mortal, and even if his short sighted logic he knows he will die. and i am sure he will choose to be like the wolfs, and die like a wolfrider. Well if its true to cutters character that is the way it should happen, hes said hisself when its his time, its his time... which should be coming up soon...lol

scarlettdoll

no no Kindred. Death is just part of our imagination and if you don't believe in it, it has no power. Shh, there there.
*hisses "LordDarkhan, don't scare the new nobles! Just hit them with pies or abuse them some other way!"*

Right now I am scared to go to my room b/c there is some flying bug in there and it may just be a roach. I dunno, i didn't see it but until i'm ready to pull the mosquito netting around me and crash into a deep sleep, i'm scared and staying downstairs. :(

scarlettdoll

some of the really evil ones that were created by Satan himself can. Surprised

disclaimer--the above does not express the opinion of Scarlettdoll Inc.

scarlettdoll

There really are huge flying roaches. My brothers and I were chased upstairs once at my old house by one. I don't know if that is one upstairs now. I was scared to look closely for it. Man! I miss having my youngest brother living at home. He would always come kill bugs for me, regardless of what time of night I woke him up.

scarlettdoll

Wahh! S'not fair!! Ah, wait a min! Let me just get this quote out:
"Through dangers untold...
and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here...away from the bug...
For my will is as strong as his and my kingdom as great...
You have no power over me"

*Spdhash! bug is vanquished* Whew, that's a relief.

scarlettdoll

thank you!
Ok. I'm gonna go run to bed and pull the netting tight around me so nothing can get in! Night!

Brighteyes

working.....

It's 07:14... been here over an hour already... It's cold, wet and foggy outside..Good to be inside watching the workers struggeling....

hehe.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Kinda evil that remark but, eee... what the he**... It's monday and i'm groggy...

Well, almost groggy... (don't have that in me...)

Wink

LordDarkhan

Scarlett, I know what you mean, Out in phoenix there are the big flying roaches.. I seen one and ran like someone was chasing me with a knife.. scary bugs..

Hey i have mosquito netting too. mine is black, and the room has this whole egyptian theme going on.

stardreamer

right now.. Iam at my work..
trying to start-up a calculation for another project.. but well..
first I had to check this forum :roll:

LordDarkhan

But of course. you can never start ANYTHING.. until u check in the forum..... that is how life is. must prioritize.

Elyon

Working now making a website for my work. And i'm posting on the forum in my boss his time :roll:

Arfurido

I'm wondering if I'm going to get some breakkie... or do laundry... but as usual, I'm just sitting here listening to music :P

But all I can think of is love... and saturday... and how the golden road can seize to gllaaaaaare *sings apocalyptic grand glam rock*

Zebula77

'...Oh, man! What if I just don't gave a damn?
How wonderful! But after all the worst can't be that bad
Oh, man... What if I knew how to say stop! Noooo, let goooooo...'

Luuuv that song.:mrgreen:

Arfurido

You, who stole my solitude
and expelled me into this mood
- Who permitted you to intrude
so unelegant and rude?

You, who haunt me all day long
who, make me write this song
of how you´ve done me wrong

the most precious thing I owned
I never will forgive you

You, who barricade my streets
who leave me no retreat
who haunt me in my sleep
and bitter what I eat

You,
- Say what did you expect?
for a person who´s infected
my association paths
- Did you expect a lovesong?

the most precious thing I owned
I never will forgive you

My personal favorite from that album.... just because of the lyrics. It's just so... neutrally strange, that song.

Zebula77

Heh, yeah. And I love how extremely Swedish he sounds on the 'did you expect a lovesong?' line.:mrgreen:
I like that guitar intro too.

Arfurido

Quote:
Zebula77

Heh, yeah. And I love how extremely Swedish he sounds on the 'did you expect a lovesong?' line.:mrgreen:
I like that guitar intro too.

It's kinda stolen from an AC/DC song I have heard.

And yeah, VERY swedish!! Like Eurovision Songcontest swedish gone Gay. But it's kinda charming :mrgreen:

Zebula77

Yeah, and also in 'The Father of the Son' when he says something like '...because they will be bullied at school - that means you let the bullies set the rule.'

Hihi, very sveedish! Wink

Arfurido

Aaah yes, that song!! That is truly a brilliant song. And that line, about the bullies, is just GREAT. When I first heard it I was like "yes! yes!! That is an argument I can use!!"

But I mean, it's part of the charm with swedish singers...

Teejay

sitting at universtity in 1 hour have a seminary Evil Grin
should be studying Grin

Zebula77

Just came home from a job-interview. The job would be punching in info on dvds and movies to be uploaded onto a website (for a video-rental store). The guy I spoke to was a bit concerned that I didn't have any html experience but he said movie knowledge was the most important thing. Wink

So I'm gonna send an application for the job, and we'll see.

Elyon

With movie knowledge you going to get the job for sure and html isn't that hard to learn Wink

Teejay

hope you get the job zeb :D , crossing fingers for ya Wink

stardreamer

Quote:
Zebula77

Just came home from a job-interview. The job would be punching in info on dvds and movies to be uploaded onto a website (for a video-rental store). The guy I spoke to was a bit concerned that I didn't have any html experience but he said movie knowledge was the most important thing. Wink

So I'm gonna send an application for the job, and we'll see.

wow.. sounds cool..
hopes the best for you :)

and agrees with Elyon.. HTML aint hard to learn..

Zebula77

It's not that hard? Well, that sounds good. They were gonna keep looking for someone who was good at both movies and html, but he said if he had to choose, movie knowledge was the most important thing. :)

Elyon

Well i hope for you that they don't find anybody with html experience and movie knowledge so that they hire you Wink

Zebula77

Yeah, so do I. :)

stardreamer

and I :)
ow.. btw.. Tom.. You better not tell them bout a girl called Elyon ;) :roll:

Zebula77

Nonononono! Of course not - she'd blow me away! Surprised

Elyon

Heehee to bad I don't live around there would be a nice job for me Wink And why would I blow you away I don't have the 750 dvd collection Wink

stardreamer

Quote:
Elyon

Heehee to bad I don't live around there would be a nice job for me Wink And why would I blow you away I don't have the 750 dvd collection Wink

Surprised
that are a lot of dvd's
but your knowledge of movies ;) :roll:

Elyon

Yeah thats true but I presume that when you have that amount of dvd you have a lot of movie knowledge to :roll:

stardreamer

Quote:
Elyon

Yeah thats true but I presume that when you have that amount of dvd you have a lot of movie knowledge to :roll:

yup.. but well that counts also for when you work in a cinema.. ain't it?

Elyon

uhh yeah I guess so...

stardreamer

must be.. looking at your right quesses in the questionmovie topic.. :roll:

Elyon

Well working there can help a little but I don't work for long there and only when they need me like they call me when its bussy. And you don't see old movie in the cinema Wink

stardreamer

Quote:
Elyon

Well working there can help a little but I don't work for long there and only when they need me like they call me when its bussy. And you don't see old movie in the cinema Wink

that is true.. but those you can see on tv ;)

Elyon

Yup but zeb can to Wink

stardreamer

indeed.. but you can do html ;)

Nibblet

A little late but good luck with the job, Zeb. I'll keep all my crossable bits crossed for you.

I'm killing time until I go home.

LivietheLurker

Good luck, Zeb! Is it the kind of job you'd really like?

And right now I'm drinking cocoa. Mmmmm....

Zebula77

I dunno. I'm still open for the National Library job, but a friend of mine called about this job here, and I can't afford to at least look into it. Gotta keep my options open.

So, I don't know - if I get the Library job, I think I'll take it, you know. We'll see.

LordDarkhan

Good Luck with the job Tom.

the real question is, which job will benefit us here at the forum more :D

Zebula77

Quote:
LordDarkhan

Good Luck with the job Tom.

the real question is, which job will benefit us here at the forum more :D

Well, that job would have a fast internet connection, hehe.

Zebula77

Yeah, but I still don't know if it would be a safe job. Don't want one where I work for a year, and then start looking for something new. I want something that'll last for years. Economic safety, dammit! Wink

Still, I might not get it at all.

LordDarkhan

I do hope you get this job.

But I do not know if this board is capable of a faster speed of posting from you.

Zebula77

Thanks, but yeah - I don't think I need to work on my speed. Perhaps the quality? Wink

LordDarkhan

make sure you clarifiy that statement with Tom :D

Zebula77

Nastiness?!? Puh-lease!

Naughtyness, Kin. Naughtyness! I thought I'd taught you better than that. *scowls and shakes head*

Zebula77

But of course, I can't stay mad at you for long, my dear Kin. :D

I forgive you.*kisses Kin on the forehead, and gives her a reassuring hug*

LordDarkhan

watch out for Zeb when he hugs you. You know how naughty he can be :D Surprised

Zebula77

Quote:
LordDarkhan

watch out for Zeb when he hugs you. You know how naughty he can be :D Surprised

Now, now. Kin's my sister. Wouldn't do anything like that.

NEXT PAGE