How do you feel?

NightAngel

I feel so nervous and stupid the same.

Leanan

why honey?

lostshard

i feel weird...can't place it

twinklebug

I feel relieved and kind of disoriented... I just cleaned my room.

Leanan

I feel quite relaxed... had some cognag (sp?) with the coffee today, and then wine with supper... my family is the biggest reason I can't go completely sober even if I wanted to...

twinklebug

BORED!!! Where is everybody?! Honestly, it's a Friday night, why isn't everyone sitting at home at their computers?!!

LordDarkhan

I am feeling good...a little hyper

lostshard

hot

Arfurido

Like crap. Now I know what a migrene is like. It's so stupid stupid stupid to get migrene when you are 23. I mean, I'm glad I've been without it for 23 years but it makes me wonder what I did wrong to get it now, at this age.

I guess it's payment for the car Evil Grin :? :(

Aldar

Quote:
Arfurido

I guess it's payment for the car Evil Grin :? :(

That's right. Everything can't be good at once, that's my experience with life. You win some, you lose some.

I feel hungry...

Arfurido

Quote:
Aldar

[quote:c42e3c6517="Arfurido"]I guess it's payment for the car Evil Grin :? :(

That's right. Everything can't be good at once, that's my experience with life. You win some, you lose some.[/quote:c42e3c6517]
But even so... I still want the car Grin

lostshard

you go girl...

LordDarkhan

Quote:
lostshard

you go girl...

ROFL... i was not expecting to see anyone say this...... :D

lostshard

Quote:
LordDarkhan

I am feeling good...a little hyper

welcome to my daily life then Grin

a bit sleepy.....i fell kinda unconsious while reading the davinci code.....(its a conspiracy Surprised )

twinklebug

I feel lonely again. Yesterday no one was on the forum, and today everyone left as soon as I got on! Hey, people, you can't catch leprosy over the internet! And I'm not a leper anyway. Mainly because I don't play with dead armadillos. Don't play with dead armadillos! They'll give you leprosy!! Oh yes they will!!! Yes indeedy!!! Heeheeheeheehee!!! *does psycho dance on table* Armadillos, yeeeaaahh...*sings and plays air guitar* Baby baby BABY!! Roly poly leper armadillos, comin' to get you! *starts break-dancing*

junebug

*Shoots Twinklebug with tranquilizer dart* Twinklebug is a leper. She does play with dead stuff. Hee hee. Junebug evil! :twisted:

twinklebug

Blasted, lying wench! You LIE!! I keep far away from dead armadillos, but YOU kick them around like soccer balls! As I do now with YOU! *kicks tiny junebug across the room* Hahahaha! Oh lordy...*collapses*

Fourleafclover

I feel dead tired. *Whew* It takes me an hour and a half to walk home from work... sure I could drive but I really need the exercise. And wouldn't you know it, fifteen minutes before I head out... it starts to rain.

So it was a long, wet walk.

LordDarkhan

Quote:
lostshard

a bit sleepy.....i fell kinda unconsious while reading the davince code.....(its a conspiracy Surprised )

muhahahahahaha, it has begun, my plan is now in effect Surprised

twinklebug

I'm sane now. But cursed little junebug is trying on my clothes!! And she's saying random things like, "If you're horny, eat apricots." As for me, I'm mostly calm, kinda sleepy...

Arthis

I feel tired (didn't sleep enough) but still in bliss after yesterday's meeting!

NightAngel

Sleepy (slept only three hours), insecure, left outside

Arfurido

Feeling MUCH better. The only remains of the migrene is a slight stiffness in the neck. The headache is almost over, just a slight remain of pressure on my forehead. Thank heavens... or belows... or little trolls or whatever. Thank you my body for healing ;)

Leanan

threemate?

Grin sorry... I couldn't resist... my elfself speaking...

Really, I don't know... a lot of people on the forum will probably say you should choose Strange Ways, because we know him, and we like him... but we don't know stephen, I think he must be nice too otherwise you wouldn't have any difficulty choosing... this is a decision only you can make Renee..

chocolate!

I feel amazing...

I'm sititng on my friends lap, listening to some love songs and the weather is beautiful :D:D:D

Arfurido

On your friends lap or on your friends laptop? ;)

LordDarkhan

I feel good again.....to be honest, there are very few times i dont feel good....

lostshard

still hot

twinklebug

Tired, kinda sore, but good.

twinklebug

Not good anymore. Guilty and disgusted with my very being for no reason at all. Hate myself and feel like crying. Oh well. It'll pass.

chocolate!

Quote:
Arfurido

On your friends lap or on your friends laptop? ;)

lap it was :D ;)

LordDarkhan

I feel like I have drank too much

Aldar

I feel kinda tired and exhausted. Some friends and I had a chat-evening like there was no tomorrow, and I didn't get to bed until 3.30 am. And my throat is sore. Nice night, though Wink

chocolate!

I feel terrible and very wonderful togheter.... wonderful because I've had a wonderful weekend :) and I spend some extra time with my boyfriend because of his (not so) stupid foot Grin He did even went to work late, bevause of it, and I could see him longer :D

but now,...I miss him.. :( :?

lostshard

irritated

PCoquelin

I feel like an ice cream... (melting, that is)

LordDarkhan

Quote:
lostshard

irritated

awww why are you irritated.

and Aldar, if u didnt do naughty things, u wouldnt have a sore throat Surprised

twinklebug

I feel like putting on the "Pirates of the Caribbean" soundtrack and leaping around the house fighting imaginary enemies, but my CD player is being a total %#@$#. So in other words, hyper and frustrated. Also hungry.

lostshard

cause of work....it was a irriating day yesterday....

but today...i feeel like i am in heaven.....sun, books, yard....perfect

Arfurido

I feel a bit adrenaline rushed right now. Roomie had just closed the door to her bedroom to go to sleep when I saw something move on the floor in the corner of my left eye... and there was this BIG HUGE spider about to crawl behind our sofa... I leapt out of the chair, grabbed a piece of paper, spun the sofa around (which made the spider run even faster behind it) and threw myself over the poor thing with the paper... Crunch! One dead spider down... of course I shrieked so loud my roomie came out of her bedroom and started yelling "what? what??!"

Oh the fun.... Grin

Nakadah

I feel excited. Because I have a beautiful new avatar from Cactus! But I digress.. The real reason I feel excited is because I'm trying out for a special band for pretty good musicians tomorrow. So I hope my french horn and I make it in...

~Emma

twinklebug

It's really really beautiful...but so was your old one! Any idea where the old one was from?

Leanan

The pin-up calendar. Here's the whole pic, and yes it's off topic, let's make it on-topic by saying I feel wonderful having found this and other hot pics online...

twinklebug

OOOOooooohh....so, so hot!!! So deliciously beautiful I could sit here all day, just oogling... :P

Leanan

*sits beside twinkle oogling at cutie Skywise*

scarlettdoll

Grin You're not going to get stoned if you stray off topic a bit, Leanan! I promise! :D

Nakadah--hope you and your French horn make it!

I feel pretty good right now. :)

chocolate!

I feel depressed
and sad
and confused
and worried...

it's hard...
but I think I know why...

I take the pil..and it seem to have this effect on me..
my poor boyfriend...I do these things to him....discussions.....
he deserves better...I know...I can't help it...and I feel sorry afterwarts...

Nakadah

Awwww.. Feel better Chocolate!..

Thanks Scarlettdoll! I hope so too..

I loved my old avatar too! It's uh.. from the picture Leanan showed you. Wow! Skywise has a nice six-pack.. But I thought that it was time for a little change. I might go back to my Skywise one, just 'cause I love it so much! But I love all my other many avatars too.. So hard to decide. I love the two that I got from Cactus a lot though..

Anyhoo, back on topic.. I feel pretty happy right now, just 'cause I have the computer to myself all morning, since my sister's gone off to Driver's Ed. class.

~Emma

Arfurido

Chocolate, why don't you try another brand of pills? No pill has the same effect on everyone, each person react different to each brand. I'm pretty sure there is a pill that is more suitable for you. There are also different kinds of pills, some are less secure (you have to take the next pill within 27 hours since the last) but offer less hormones, they don't stop your ovulation (sp?) so they do less with your body.
Don't be sad, there are many many options. Just talk to your doctor about it, the sooner the better :) Oh, and if your doctor is lame, don't be afraid to speak your right. Male doctors tend to ignore psychich issues about these things, they don't realise what these things can do to your head. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want! :)

lostshard

Well posted it already in 'day to day'

Burning

chocolate!

Quote:
Arfurido

Chocolate, why don't you try another brand of pills? No pill has the same effect on everyone, each person react different to each brand. I'm pretty sure there is a pill that is more suitable for you. There are also different kinds of pills, some are less secure (you have to take the next pill within 27 hours since the last) but offer less hormones, they don't stop your ovulation (sp?) so they do less with your body.
Don't be sad, there are many many options. Just talk to your doctor about it, the sooner the better :) Oh, and if your doctor is lame, don't be afraid to speak your right. Male doctors tend to ignore psychich issues about these things, they don't realise what these things can do to your head. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want! :)

yes, I've been to the doctor...and he gave me another... but I had to wait till this pill had it's stopweek (sp?) but I can't take it anymore...so I just quit...and see what happens...after my period, I start with the new pill...if that won't work, I take another one...and keep on trying :D
but thanks for your concern, It really helps me to know that people like me...and are concerned for me...esspeccialy in these times :)

twinklebug

I know exactly what that's like, Chocolate. I take depression/anxiety medication, and I used to take ADD medication, and those affected my mood like crazy. Especially the antidepressants...within the first week of taking them, I felt like I was losing my head and started cutting myself. But that passed after a while, and now I've got my life back on track and it's all worth it. I think the first week of taking any meds is always rough, but if the bad mood persists beyond that, I would definitely try a different brand.

chocolate!

well...it's not the first week with me....it just keeps coming back...so....
I have to change pill... :)
I'm glad you found a way to get out...
I thought I found it too... just keeps coming back, but now I know it's not normal... :)

NightAngel

Lost in a myriad of emotions..

I feel disappointed, sad, lonely, forgotten, unimportant and relaxed and positive the same time.
How conflicting.

twinklebug

Awww...*hugs NightAngel*
I feel relaxed and kinda sleepy.

Xan21

Im having a blast, I've made 7 sketches this night, well more but 7 which I'm very proud of, they're becoming soooo kewlll, ahum alright don't go over your head there...

tomorrow will be a painful day, my wisdom teeth will be pulled, oh lorddd...

NightAngel

Thanks for the hug Twinklebug

krwordgazer

Wisdom teeth. A real pain, literally. My thoughts are with you, Xan. And congrats on your new sketches!

Hope you get your medication straightened out soon, Chocolate, and start feeling better.

twinklebug

Oooh, crap! I'm getting my wisdom teeth out soon, too! I just want to get it over with. At least I won't have to feel them growing anymore.
By the way, Leanan, where did you find that hot picture?

stardreamer

Quote:
chocolate!

I feel depressed
and sad
and confused
and worried...

HUG

[quote:3a5733afa3]I take the pil..and it seem to have this effect on me..
my poor boyfriend...I do these things to him....discussions.....
he deserves better...I know...I can't help it...and I feel sorry afterwarts...[/quote:3a5733afa3]
Its alright.. I know the reason
just looking forward till the day you don't take this pill anymore and found one that fits you much better ;) :D
*KISS*

stardreamer

ow. to stay ontopic..

Iam feeling.. euh.. kinda overworked right now..
I have to finish a little checking for my work (yeah. Iam home now and still working.. :roll:) but o well.. I just have to bite trough these last pages of my calculation and then its finished.. so we can see tomorrow if its a good one.and if we where cheep enough too make te building we are calculate for..

darn I could need some sleep to. :roll:

LordDarkhan

still a little angry, but calming down

Magela_earth

why is Andre angry??

lostshard

because of stupid racist cop....they should kick the bastard

feeling calm and rested

Aldar

Quote:
lostshard

because of stupid racist cop....they should kick the bastard

Enter the gay mafia! Ta-ta!!

LordDarkhan

Why didnt I think of that Aldar.... I totally forgot about the powers we have.....MUHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh they are in trouble now

Aldar

You bet that nastybad police bastard is in trouble! We'll so kick his ass with our ultra-special gay powers :twisted: Oh, and you know, when in need, just call for me and Shard, and we'll all be Charlie's Angels together - again! :D (I'm Lucy Liu, so back off!) We have capes and all! No, not capes. Not after seeing "The Incredibles". Capes are bad for superheroes... :oops:

LordDarkhan

awwww why do u get to be lucy liu

okay okay then im demi moore.....before she went bad..lol

lostshard

well...of course i will be cameron diaz...(without justin though, shiversss)

ooooo shall i dazzle the nastybad copper with my dazzlinf 70's dance...

LordDarkhan

Yeah Stefan, do that butt dance :D

Aldar

Noooooo, I wanna be Demi Moore! Fine! But you know, then you're technically no Angel... 8) Okay, if you really want to be Lucy Liu, I'll be Drew Barrymore... :)

lostshard

i will....you two back me up alrighty 8)

Magela_earth

And I'm Charlie *punches fist into the air*

like last time.....

*lets fist drop* right???

*blushes*

yes you should do the 70's dance *wants to see Stefan in tight shiny pants and rolder skates with sequins on them* har har

Aldar

Quote:
Magela_earth

And I'm Charlie *punches fist into the air*

like last time.....

You say "Good morning, Angels."

Hello, Charlie!

Quote:
Magela_earth

yes you should do the 70's dance *wants to see Stefan in tight shiny pants and rolder skates with sequins on them* har har

Oh, when I try visualizing that, I get Disco Stu... Grin Grin Grin

Magela_earth

(belated)

Hello Angels

LordDarkhan

come on angels, in unison

'Hey charlie"

Aldar

Hey Charlie! Wink :D

lostshard

oops...i am the blond one....

Helloooo charlie

*giggles*

Aldar

And I'm Drew. *makes the rock sign with my fingers and sticks my tongue out*

Whazzzzzzzuuup, Chuck?

Magela_earth

*laughs in charlie voice*

well Angels...we've got an emergency on our hands. There's a racist puss sucking bastard out there somewhere stopping rich good looking african american bisexual awesome-men. We've got to stop them Angels.

Bosley will fill you in on the details.

Good luck Angels.

lostshard

euhm...charlie....how will we get there?....i kinda left the car at the beach after our last mission

(to save cher from being kidnapped by brigitte bardot)

Magela_earth

--silence--

(I've already hung up)

Magela_earth

Oh and one more thing Angels.

Since Stefan left the car at the beach last time, what a soft touch...or would that be obsession *shrugs over the phone* I've got 3 ducati's waiting for you downstairs. They're optimal for manuvering around the cop while he eats his puss unawares.

Have fun Angels.

Aldar

Oh, Lostshard, you lost our car??? Doing what, you say? Saving Cher!?!? Then you're completely forgiven :D But why wasn't I informed? Hm? I demand to be present when The Goddess is in trouble!

Chaaaaaaaarliiiiiieeeee!!! (whining voice) Tell hiiiiiiim!! *pouts*

Let's go, Angels!

LordDarkhan

lol

I do not know why we let u drive anyway Stefan...geeesssh

uhm we can run, .........in slow motion....that will be cute

lostshard

alright.....*does the classic pose*

~silence~

*still standing*

Aldar

*stands, too*

Magela_earth

*accidentally drops Charlie voice*

LMAO

(that would be creepy if charlie was talking and then all of the sudden you heard crazy female laughter...*shivvers*)

*resumes Charlie voice*

don't tempt me Angels or I'll take away the bikes.

LordDarkhan

tip toes in room and jumps into position

i wasnt late i swear.....

*whispering out of side of mouth*

what are we doing?

lostshard

*whispers*

well, we where doing the stance before we get our cars...but it seems charly changed his mind and we got bikes instead

welll you where with me when we saved cher...so was Lord...you know...he was hitting on that guy....

Aldar

Oh yeah, right. Darkhan is always flirting with cute guys when we're on a mission... :roll: Frankly, I think one should stay focused when Cher is involved Evil Grin

Anyway, I'm getting tired from posing. Should we hit our shiny new bikes?

lostshard

yeaa...indeed....

*whispers*.... that's a good idea...i am getting cramps on places i don't want to get cramps....

*does backflip onto bike*.....o pretty, shinny...let's go team

Magela_earth

update: Stefan lost the car, but Charlie gave the Angels motorcycles, but then Andre mentioned running in slow motion cus it would be cute.

Oh, what the heck, keep the bikes Angels. Good luck.

LordDarkhan

for the record, the guy was totally giving me the eye....

<--is feeling more like samantha from sex in the city, then a charlies angel...lol

uhm these bikes arent too comfortable

<--pull out underwear from butt

Aldar

Thanks, Charlie. But first, I have a personal mission: My dog is begging for a walk... Just go ahead without me, Angels! I'll catch up with ya. And try to stay focused, Darkhan.

*whispers to Shard* Kepp the guys far far away from him, 'kay?

Magela_earth

duh, you're not supposed to wear any underwear with them....you're all gay, you're clean

GO COMMANDO.

lostshard

*giggles*

well go commando instead.....works like a charm while riding your bike...

*starts motor, stands on hands on sadle......*

which way?

LordDarkhan

arent we in one piece leather jumpsuits???/ I must have the underwear.. i will sweat horribly.......ooh cute guy....never mind

<--turns off topic

lostshard

dude....let's go....you can see that guy later...

*slips own phonenumber at cute guy and winks*

aaa feeel the freshness of the wind......

*starts to pour*

*hair falls flat on head*

Magela_earth

LOL

hey wait

he's straight ( I think)

haha I GET HIM

NEXT PAGE