ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Tattoos...whose got em and what are they??or do you want 1?

Ecko

Well i did a search and all i found were a couple topics that had to do with elfquest tattoos, well here it doesnt matter if its elfquest or not feel free to show them off,

also if you dont have a tattoo feel free to share about the ones you wanna get, or just share your feelings on the subject.

these are the process pictures of my tattoo,

and this is the closest one i have to the end, sorry its kind of blurry. Its supposed to be a red-eyed green tree frog, i drew it myself!!

LordDarkhan

hmmmm tattoos... they definately arent for me.. i have none, not attracted to them either....but on some people they just "fit"......i say if u want one...go get it...

Leanan

cute frog!

Aldar

I'd actually like to have a little on the front of my hip. Seems kinda sensual to me. Something very simple and not too colorful. Just something red and black. But I'm too afraid of the pain, so it ain't gonna happen. It's the same reason shy I haven't got my tongue pierced. I'd like to have a pearl there, but... AUCH!! The pain! Surprised

twinklebug

I dunno, I do henna and stuff, but I don't think I'd like to have something on my skin that would stay forever. But that is a really cute frog, Ecko! Red-eyed tree frogs are my favorite! I used to be completely obsessed with them.

Arfurido

You drew that frog? Nice one, Ecko! :D

I wanted some kind of elfy tattoo when I was about 17, but I ended up getting a Monroe piercing instead. Which I was bored with after 6 months so I ended up taking it out anyway.

Most ppl my age here in TRHM have tattoos I guess. So it's kinda "worn out". BTW it's really really expensive to get one here, so I've left the idea -- for now.

twinklebug

Speaking of piercings, I've always wanted to get my eyebrow pierced, but my parents are all weird about it. I figured once I move out it would be okay, but they said if I did, they wouldn't pay my college tuition! Evil Grin And by the time I'm out of college, I probably won't be so interested in getting one anymore! Evil old fogies!!! But I've decided I'm going to do it anyway, and just take it out when I visit them. :twisted:

PCoquelin

Piercing !? Awwww...
I would not "pierce" any part of my body.
Especially not the kind of thing we call "piercings" nowadays.
Pretty dangerous and un-hygienic customs.
No, not customs : fashion.
That tells it all.

LordDarkhan

speaking of piercings, ive had my nose pierced three times...once on the right side, left side, and through the middle......but i took them out yeaaaaaars ago....i am actually contemplating getting it repierced

lostshard

needles equels evil.....

i will say no more Wink

Aldar

Hmm, I didn't know that, Darkhan. Interesting. But please don't get one of those through the middle. It doesn't look good at all, and it only looks like you have a booger anyway. But I actually think you'd look good with one on the side. Let us know how that turns out :D

Btw, cute avatar Wink

LivietheLurker

It's unclear, and my arm looks hideously fat (it's not like that! I swear!), but here's my tiger:

Aldar

That tiger is so cool, Livie! It looks like an ancient piece of art, actually.

lostshard

autch girl...women are really the stronger sex

PCoquelin

Quote:
Aldar

That tiger is so cool, Livie! It looks like an ancient piece of art, actually.

And this is supposed to be a compliment...

Tap, tap, tap...

Aldar

Indeedio Wink

(I'm such a shameless thief these days. Stealing words from Shard and smilies from cactus... :oops: *shakes head* Ah, well)

lostshard

words from me?...which ones?

*takes out calculater*

CrossBlade

I know Ive put up my tattoos before but here they are again-

plus I have 5 pericings-1 in each ear with 12 gauge rings(tho Im getting ready to streach them to 10), my tounge with a 14 gauge post, and both my nipples with 14 gauge rings.

Aldar

Quote:
PCoquelin

[quote:1d251a3a3a="Aldar"]That tiger is so cool, Livie! It looks like an ancient piece of art, actually.

And this is supposed to be a compliment...[/quote:1d251a3a3a]

Well, it is. Stop being such a dirtbag Wink

twinklebug

Ugggh... I just don't get nipple piercings. I knew a guy who had both nipples pierced, and when he took his shirt off one day, one of them got caught and RRRRRIP! Surprised
*shudders* And then he had to show everyone the next day! :? Ugh.

Fourleafclover

I want tattoos... but I won't be able to afford them for awhile, sadly. For the past two years Hubby and I have been planning on getting matching tattoos for an anniversary present but we've never been able to scrap up the cash.

I also want these symbols as tattoos... on my left hand so I can see them everyday...

A no-prize to the person who can tell me where they're from. :D

LordDarkhan

Quote:
Aldar

Hmm, I didn't know that, Darkhan. Interesting. But please don't get one of those through the middle. It doesn't look good at all, and it only looks like you have a booger anyway. But I actually think you'd look good with one on the side. Let us know how that turns out :D

Btw, cute avatar Wink

Thanks,

I probably wont get it pierced again....now that im older im scared of any kind of pain

when i wore the piercing in the middle of my nose, i was always extreme, i either wore an incredibly LARGE hoop, or an incredibly small hoop

scarlettdoll

Clover--are they from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?! :D (kidding; i'm clueless) Grin

if i were ever going to get a tattoo, i'd get a little blue penguin with a globe on his belly. And i'd get it right next to my hip but...lower. Where my underwear would cover it. But I won't ever get one b/c i KNOW after a few months, i'd be tired of looking at it and it would be too bad. Grin

Ecko

oh cross blade, those are beautiful tattoos, i have three more tattoos that i want to get, i want one on my lower back, one on the back of my neck, and hopefully one on my wrist.

i need to work on the drawings for the one on my wrist, and my lower back, i need some inspirations for roses and simple elfquest symbols maybe! dont know, if anybody has some ideas or a rough sketch of an idea, id love to see!!! and it would be very much appreciated.

also wonderful input guys, im really excited!!

LivietheLurker

Quote:
PCoquelin

[quote:501a612b4b="Aldar"]That tiger is so cool, Livie! It looks like an ancient piece of art, actually.

And this is supposed to be a compliment...

Tap, tap, tap...[/quote:501a612b4b]

Thank you! I actually found the picture in a children's nature book, which was all about felines. The tiger was only 5 cm long or so, but luckily a collegue had a digital camera, and could send me an enlarged pic on my e-mail. After that, all I had to do was toddle off to the tattoo studio. It was actually the tattoo master's apprentice who tattooed me. She did a splendid job! :D

Ecko

belly button piercing isnt too bad so you should be fine sweetie!!!

Nibblet

Belly button piercing is fine. I got a tattoo round my bellybutton piercing and I couldn't stop giggling! It tickled so much. I'll take some photo's of my tattoo's and put them on here soon. Well.... some of my tattoo's :twisted:

LordDarkhan

I have this one friend, she has a tattoo around her belly button piercing as well..... her piercing no problem....but she did cry during the tattoo.... Surprised

twinklebug

Quote:
Sailorjudzia

my parents are trying to drage me into the tactoo parller to git one they said :" We'll pay for it any one you want."
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh------save me I dont want one they hurt like a sun of a "B"
arg I cant belive they want me to git one.
phoey.
I rather git my belly button piresed. :roll:

Wow. Your parents want you to get a tattoo?! Mine would probably disown me if I got one! Surprised

Magela_earth

aaaaahhhhhhhh, I friggen love your tiger livie.....and Crossblades rock too, cus elfquest rocks, hehe. You are a true fan.

I don't know what I think about tatoos, but I have two.

One on the front of my ankle/foot, about the size of a nickle. It's the symbol for Earth, a circle with two lines crossin in it, but I made it loop around instead of just butting....I'll post a pic later.

Then I have a similar one, but it's the combination of Earth and Air (cus Louavi is air) on the back of my neck in my hair line so you can't really see it. I had to shave a little bit of my hair. Louavi has the same.

I want more, just cus they're addictive, but I dont' want them to be all over my body, at least not right now anyways. Maybe after my dad is dead...that sounds awful and almost just made me cry, but he's SOO dissappointed in my ankle one as it is.

I only like to get tatoos that seriuosly symbolize stuff, stuff that I feel is a part of me.

I thought that one day, cus I have one element on my foot, I'd get water on the other and air and fire on my wrists. We'll just see though. I don't want anything TOO visible, at least for now.

My thoughts on tatoos and piercings are like most of my other thoughts. Ancient. haha. People have been doing this for WAY longer than we usually remember. I think it would be so cool to have your "tribes" tatoo or something. I don't like silly pictures usually, at least not when it's obvious the person just thought it looked cool on the wall of the parlor ( I haven't seen any tatoos on here that I didn't like.

I seriuosly considered getting a guns n roses tatoo, just cus I love them so friggin much, but decided to only get strongly symbolic tats.

I don't have piercings (well, I have each ear pierced once), and save the rare tiny nose piercing or something similarly elegant and subtle, I dont' like them too much. Tyler, my bud, wants to get his lip pierced twice right next to each other, BLAH, I'm still trying to talk him out of it.

twinklebug

I think lip piercings are really pretty, but they can get caught on someone's braces when you kiss them, they can catch chunks of food while you eat, there's a big potential for infection, and they increase the risk of gum disease. So I don't think I'll get one.

Magela_earth

and they're supposed to do something bad to your teeth too, i think they look gaudy on most men....MOST not all ....and they would SO look gaudy on Tyler

Magela_earth

ya, well he showed up, and he already got it. Just one, on the left side of his lip. I was giving him a hard time about it, but at least he can take it out someday.

LordDarkhan

so whats the weirdest spot u ever "thought" about getting pierced??(anyone)

Zebula77

Eurghhh - down there! The thought creeps me out to no end - sheesh!

Bellybutton piercings are super-sexy on a girl though. :D

About tatoos - I'd like to get a little Ankh on my right arm. You know, just something subtle and cool. Wink

WhiteTiger

I have Chinese characters on my left arm representng the martial art I train
Bak Fu Pai
White Tiger System

Magela_earth

I have a friend who is all into the piercing and tatoo circuit....(when she got married that got tatoos that when put together make a picture) anyways, and she has her forearm pierced, and the back of her neck. But that was like 1 1/2 years ago, nothing she would have not would surprize me. She's a cutie though, one of those people that looks hot with tatoos ALL OVER.

Ecko

wow it was really nice reading all your posts here, ive been gone for about a week so its nice to see peoples inputs

Nibblet

Here are some of mine

This one is on the top of my right arm

this one is on my left arm

this one is on my left shoulder.... not a very good pic of it though

this one is on the top of my fight arm, underneath the first pic.

chocolate!

hmm, I got a tattoo for my birthday, from Elyon
but she hasn't got the money yet.

I'm going to do Timmain :D
the picture is in my birthday thread :D
still waiting for Elyon to get the money...she promises me something weeehhh, I want it now,...before I freak out again...

Nibblet

It looks lovely!
Why are you freaking out? It doesn't hurt that much. It's just the first bit that hurts, but once you get used to it (after about 10 -15 seconds) it just feels like mild sunburn. I have 7 tattoo's, I wouldn't have so many if it hurt too much!! Grin

I'm planning my next one...... a pumpkin on my left arm to even them up a little. I want one on my other shoulder too.... but I don't know what to get yet. It would have to match the other one in size and the top just creeps up over the top of my shoulder (you can't see it in the photo).
And the other problem is the money.... I can't afford it after my holiday.... I spent so much on stupid presents for people.

chocolate!

stupid presents??

ghehe...oh my...you are one of those people that buys little fidgery stuff, that looks cute??? ghehe
no complains ;)
just asking.... well...asking....emh...whatever :oops:

Nibblet

Weeelll. My mother always buys me a fridge magnet from where ever she goes, so I was just repaying the favour Grin You know.... a fridge magnet with a troll on it, a fridge magnet with just the Norwegian flag on it, a silly hat. I had to get her back for years of crap presents Grin Grin

Oh and a bottle of Seaman's shot for my dad. Grin I have no idea what it is but it sounded funny.

Ecko

wow very nice nibblet, im thinking of getting some kind or wolfrider tattoo, but i have no clue on what to get, i dont really want an elf like moonshade or anything, i just want something that symbolizes the wolfriders, just hoping its not the half moon wolf, (although yours looks really good, just may not work for me :D )

chocolate!

Quote:
nibblet

Weeelll. My mother always buys me a fridge magnet from where ever she goes, so I was just repaying the favour Grin You know.... a fridge magnet with a troll on it, a fridge magnet with just the Norwegian flag on it, a silly hat. I had to get her back for years of crap presents Grin Grin

Oh and a bottle of Seaman's shot for my dad. Grin I have no idea what it is but it sounded funny.

ghehe,m that's really nice :)
your rhoughtful, I haven't bought any souvenirs for anyone... just didn't think of it, and haven't had much money lately... :?

[quote:b2c83f9a9b]Why are you freaking out? It doesn't hurt that much. It's just the first bit that hurts, but once you get used to it (after about 10 -15 seconds) it just feels like mild sunburn. I have 7 tattoo's, I wouldn't have so many if it hurt too much!! [/quote:b2c83f9a9b] well, I hope it's the same with me. But after cycling with Bart, I've had antibiotics by a drip and I still freaked out when they put it in me... Unhappy
so...but I know a tattoo is different, so I hope it will turn out great for me... and I hope Bart dares to accompanie me... :)

Nibblet

Thanks Ecko. The pics aren't very good I'm affraid. It's really hard to take a photo of your own body, especially your back!!!!

Quote:
chocolate!

[quote:3a5e89b4c6]Why are you freaking out? It doesn't hurt that much. It's just the first bit that hurts, but once you get used to it (after about 10 -15 seconds) it just feels like mild sunburn. I have 7 tattoo's, I wouldn't have so many if it hurt too much!!

well, I hope it's the same with me. But after cycling with Bart, I've had antibiotics by a drip and I still freaked out when they put it in me... Unhappy
so...but I know a tattoo is different, so I hope it will turn out great for me... and I hope Bart dares to accompanie me... :)[/quote:3a5e89b4c6]

My boyfriend is scared of needles too. I have to go with him when he has tattoo's done, (and to the doctors, I have to hold his handGrin ) He said it's not as bad if you get it done somewhere you can't see when it's happening. I'm sure you'll be fine. And I'm sure Bart will go with you, I'll send him angry pumpkins if he doesn't Grin Grin

chocolate!

I hold you to it :twisted:
Grin Grin poor Bart Grin :P

Hydra_Lord

I have a dragon thats clutching to my shoulder... He's a Wyvern and he's gorgeous..

I'll try to get a pic of him so I can upload it, but right now Golden Knight is helping me out with a Khavi design for a new Tattoo ;) come X-mas time.

Glad to be back, orientation week... been really busy.

Leanan

Quote:
nibblet

And I'm sure Bart will go with you, I'll send him angry pumpkins if he doesn't Grin Grin

Grin beware the revenge of the Nibblet!

Nibblet

Yeah!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Caranquariel

sun tattoo the left side of my lower-belly. (hurt as hell)

want to get one with some kind of a scottish... something. aaand an elf... somewhere,,, dunno where yet. or when i'll get it for that matter. but it will happen!

oh and i dont want it on my lower back... cause then i cant have a painkiller-shot if i ever have cubs....

Nibblet

Quote:
Caranquariel

want to get one with some kind of a scottish... something.

Like a thistle? Not a sporan or a haggis, that's just silly talk. I'm trying really hard to think of something else that's Scottish and all I can think of is the Loch Ness monster and those huge cows with huge horns.

lunakat

YEah- I've got a tattoo on my ankle. I got it when I was 23.

HEre's what I've noticed:

A.) getting a tattoo hurts- it feels like a thousand little bee-stings. And then it bleeds afterward. Still, if you don't mind pain- it's not big deal. (How much does it hurt to get a shot from the doctor? To get stung by a bee? Now multiply that. See? Not so bad!)

B.) getting tattoos is addictive. Once you have one, you want another. My first reaction to my own was "wow!" And my second reaction: "I could put another on my arm- and another on my hand- and where should I put the next??" My advice- don't do that! Stop yourself before it's too late. Once you have them, you can't get rid of them. So wait a while before you make a decision.

Fortunately, I forced myself to wait- and the desire faded. But I do like what I have. It's tasteful.

That's my $0.02! Wink

Arthis

I've heard ankle tatoos hurt a lot more than other, because the layer of skin/fat/flesh is much thiner there

Leanan

If I got a tattoo I'd probably get addicted to them. I'm weird about pain.

Ecko

yeah im already addicted, i have like four more i want to get, or at least where i want to get them!

lunakat

I think what hurts the most is actually the belly... at least from what I've heard.

Eko- consider- eventually you'll run out of skin! And you'll get old- so they'll all get wrinkly. Are you sure you want that when your older? Wrinkly tattoos? Wink

Ecko

honestly yeah, i mean when im older i wont be showing them of besides thats 50years from now, im not too worried, plus the tattoos im gonna get arent very big

Rhionon

None as of yet, trying to lose the extra weight from having four kids in 5 and a half years, only about 25 pounds to go, was 50 at Christmas, mind you I gave birth Decmber 23 to the last kiddo... have the flash sitting with a friend who is a tattoo artist already, going to have my lower back/ hip line done... As for the tummy, I would have to ask my mom, she has one that she got to cover up a very bad c-section scar...

scarlettdoll

My youngest brother wanted me to go with him tomorrow to get a tattoo but I don't think they're for me. I think I will go get my bellybutton pierced tho. My mom and sister keep asking me to.

Arthis

Quote:
Rhionon

(...)I gave birth Decmber 23 to the last kiddo(...)

Best date ever to be born!

I have no tattoos, but I'm considering having one or two (am considering for years now!): I'd like to have a turtle tatoo for my turtle collection (but I haven't find the prope pic yet) and I'd like, once I'll be back in Ireland for a long time, to have a Celtic harp tattoo on my ankle, as a tribute to this wonderful country that I love so much...

Problem are:
- for the harp, I've never been in Ireland long enough to get one
- for the turtle, I always say I have to lose some weight before doing it

Nibblet

Quote:
lunakat

I think what hurts the most is actually the belly... at least from what I've heard.

Eko- consider- eventually you'll run out of skin! And you'll get old- so they'll all get wrinkly. Are you sure you want that when your older? Wrinkly tattoos? Wink

The belly doesn't hurt that much. I'm really ticklish and I couldn't stop giggling when I had mine done.

And everyone looks crap when they're old anyway, un-tattooed wrinkles look just as bad as tattooed wrinkles. Grin

Ecko

thanks nibblet!! just think with tattoos ull have colored wrinkes

lunakat

[quote:9f2ffef2a4="nibblet"]And everyone looks crap when they're old anyway, un-tattooed wrinkles look just as bad as tattooed wrinkles. Grin[/quote:9f2ffef2a4]

Lol~

When my sister and I were kids, we knew this lady that had a tattoo of a rose on her butt. (Don't ask [i:9f2ffef2a4]how[/i:9f2ffef2a4] we knew that!)

Anyways- we used to joke that in her youth, it was fresh and bright like a blossom- but as she got older, it would wither and fade like a crinkled old flower. Yep- a withered rose on a withered butt... Wink

Ok that's not as funny as it seemed... :? :P

Nowth

got none and don't want any either...
*shortest response ever*

PanzerKitten

I've got a rose on barbed wire on my back, right in the middle of my shoulder blades. I'd like to work with it some more, add a few butterflies and make it more alive. Maybe some colors too.
And I'd like to have more tattoos! I got so jealous when my sister-in-law (well, almost sister-in-law, since neither me and my boyfriend nor his brother and girlfriend are married) showed me her new tattoo, three stars down her spine. It was awesome! I'd like to have the sign for "rangu", courage, from the manga Alice 19th. It kinda looks like a heart, but not quite. Ah, difficult to explain. But it looks good and have a good meaning. Everyone needs courage, right? :D

About piercings, however, I can't have them. I've tried two times, both in my nose and in my ears, and I had to take them away. They never healed and was infected most of the time, even though I was really keen on keeping them clean the right way. But then, I can't have earrings either, I guess I'm allergic to such a things. It's a bummer, I liked having a ring in my nose.

judokai

no tattoos as of yet, nearly got one of my old military unit on my shoulder but got too drunk to get it... long story... as my first choice I'd like to get our kids first names on my back... But to be honest, I like to wear shorts alot, so I'm thinking something on my calves would be nice... and trying to get someone to do me up a tribal style centipede as a cover up for a really long scar...

piercings, well those are bad mojo for me... first time i got my ear done it got ripped out in a fight, second time it got removed due to a hospital stay for a stabbing, and third time I was shot... I'm not meant to have metal in my body unless placed by a surgeon... lol

Magela_earth

I've a new found view on tattoos, I want a bunch. I'm going to get all of the element symbols on my wrists and ankles, and surround them with examples of their element (a bunch of vines around earth, waves around water etc., etc.) and I think I want a half sleeve of the tree of life, with other stuff all over, but I haven't planned that one out yet. Then on the backside of my wrists and ankles I'm going to get the corresponding tarot suit, (water, cups, etc., etc.) I'm rather excited. I'm considering getting the guns n roses logo thinger somewhere, we'll see. I have to wait till I'm out of the house, cus my dad can never see him, it would dissappoint him too much

Ecko

well mangela i think that sounds totally awesome, youll have to post pics whenever you get them done!!!

scarlettdoll

Magela--there you are!! People were asking about you! :D

Brighteyes

Here's my hubby to be.... well his tattos anyway!

Can anyone tell hes chinese?????

Sorry it's so huge!
(Btw, the dragon is not compleatly finished at this photo.... Ill get a new one soon...)

Brighteyes

I knew you would love that!!!! Wonder why........ hahahaha....

You are so cute Monika!
Wanna share furs??????

Brighteyes

Quote:
Kindredsoul

*begins acting innocent*
*whistles innocently*

HAHA..... Innocent my ass...... :roll:

:twisted:

Brighteyes

You want me to spell it out for you dont you?

hehehe... well.... you keep wistling sweety, ill keep rolling in the furs...

Magela_earth

awww, people were asking about me?? i feel so special. ghehe.

And, ya, Lotte, keep posting those pics, we didn't get a good idea of what the tat looks like, we need more, ghehe. Nice lookin man, girl, and congrats, I just read about it all.

Edit;

And I just realised that I said almost everything I just posted in my last post in my first post on this thread...I'm an idiot.

Brighteyes

Quote:
Magela_earth

awww, people were asking about me?? i feel so special. ghehe.

Course we misses you!

Quote:
Magela_earth

And, ya, Lotte, keep posting those pics, we didn't get a good idea of what the tat looks like, we need more, ghehe. Nice lookin man, girl, and congrats, I just read about it all.

I know he's nice looki'n!!! You should see the butt! can't keep my hands off it! *drools* ......
But he's mine...... all mine........ you can look but not tuch...

Quote:
Magela_earth

Edit;

And I just realised that I said almost everything I just posted in my last post in my first post on this thread...I'm an idiot.

What?
Girl, I did not get that.....

Leanan

I think she meant she wrote about those tattoos she was planning once already.

Stillwater

Quote:
Fourleafclover

A no-prize to the person who can tell me where they're from. :D

I know I'm WAY late for this, but I haven't been here for a while. I don't know where the one on the left is from, but the one on the right is from Labrynth, is it not? Wasn't that something Jareth (YUM) wore? Some kind of amulet or pendant or some such?

Magela_earth

OOHHHHHH I see what that is now. I kept thinking it was a bracelet on someones hand or a belt on someone's body...it was the shirt that distracted me. I'm so glad that got cleared up.

*HUGS back * for lotte.

I won't touch, ghehe, enjoy.

Ya, I meant I'd written about them before.

scarlettdoll

ok, here's the tattoo my brother got on his arm:
[img:decb2a9ab8]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/scarlettdoll/PictureAug-Oct05046.jpg[/img:decb2a9ab8]

LordDarkhan

Well since i dont have a tattoo, i will post my boyfriend Athan's. It tripped me out when i first saw it, he is so not the type i pictured for a tatoo, well anyway its a black panther

[img:caacd01511]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/brownboy77/pic009.jpg[/img:caacd01511]

Leanan

ooo... nice tummy :twisted:

NightAngel

That's a really cool tattoo !!!
The panter is sneaking up onto your body...*gets ticklish feeling*

I'm thinking of a little tattoo on my tummy as well, but then on the other side on mine *if you see Darkhans tummy*

A little star.

Leanan

it's not Darkhan's tummy, it's Athan's... well, in some way that makes it Lord D's property I suppose...

NightAngel

Oh sorry, Darkhan, I admit, I didn't read your letters, I only saw your avatar and that picture.
And uh, Athan is a good looking dude!

LordDarkhan

yeah hes a keeper :D Funny thing is, i said id never date anyone who has tattoos..lol and he has two

NightAngel

True love :D

LordDarkhan

lol, true something.. :P 8)

NightAngel

*ahum*
Ofcourse.. :oops:

Blackbird

Darkhan: I'm so jealous at you Unhappy

LordDarkhan

Quote:
Blackbird

Darkhan: I'm so jealous at you Unhappy

nooooooooooooo dont be jealous Unhappy ... no reason to be :D

scarlettdoll

that is one cool tattoo, LordDarkhan! (and Athan is quite the looker!)

LordDarkhan

Quote:
scarlettdoll

that is one cool tattoo, LordDarkhan! (and Athan is quite the looker!)

the funny thing is, that panther was almost a peacock.....him and his frat brothers were drunk and playiing some odd game, and luckily he got a panther. he said one of his frat brothers is walking around awith a tatoo of a peacock on his back.

Magela_earth

LOL....peacok, that's great.

but his panther is mega cool.

I made the appointment for my tattoo. Skipping work for it and everything. December 1st....all day off of work, and getting my new tat....YAY.

the crossed guns and roses and two little skulls on the outside of the roses on my upper ribs...sooooo stoked. i think it's gonna be a little ont he pricey side for a tattoo that size, but i couldn't find anyone else in the area whose work I liked...it is permanent for goodness sakes.

lunakat

Quote:
LordDarkhan

Funny thing is, i said id never date anyone who has tattoos..lol

Gosh- why not?

chocolate!

cool :D

tell me how it went ok?

twinklebug

I can't believe it. Tattoos used to be a "rebel" thing, but at my school, all the guys on the wrestling team are getting one, as a "team thing". And what's worse, some of them are getting designer labels tattooed on themselves! I think tattoos should be a personal thing, a mark of something that's important to you, or a badge of a trial that changed your life, or "marked" you on the inside. I cannot believe these guys are permanently marking their bodies with meaningless corporate icons just to fit in! Can't they think of a better way to build team spirit? What about ten years from now, when that brand becomes a thing of the past?

lunakat

Yeah, I once had a friend on the swim team- he and his buddies won a race and went out drinking that night. He woke up the next day with a sore stomach, pulled up his shirt and cried out in horror!

Basically at some point during the night, they'd decided it would be a good idea to get the team mascot tatooed on their bellies. Keep in mind these are muscular, macho guys. The team mascot is a cute, fluffy bear in swim trunks!

So, for the rest of his life, he has a cute, fluffy, cartoony bear in swim trunks giving the 'thumbs up' sign and grinning- large- on his belly. It looks pretty funny. And when he takes his shirt off to swim- it's highly visible.

Magela_earth

My skin has been dyed. No more will my sternum be nude or fleshy colored, no more will it be unadorned...it is now decorated. ghaha.

*in a funny mood*

I sent a pic to Stefan, but I forgot to post it here, so I'll do that when I get home in a bit, it's a little scabbed in the shot, but once it stops peeling I'll post a fresh pic, he did a really good job on it, and i'm super pleased. I think I found my artist (I'm all for sticking with the same artist as much as possible), and had a great day HUURAAH.

I just wish there were more of my friends close by to show it to, no one here likes the idea, so I can show it off to any "ooh and ahhh"'s...sad.

hurt worse than I thought it would in a couple places, but the worst I did was bulge my eyes and squirm a little. at least I'm not a total wuss.

NightAngel

Yah, show us your decorated skin! *hehe*

I'm curious!

NEXT PAGE