lunakat

If my brain is turning to mush...

Why Andre is a republican.

Fourleafclover

Quote:
lunakat

LOL! Grin

I wonder why I'm so lazy and why I don't do anything about it.

lunakat

...um.... because you're too lazy? Wink

LordDarkhan

Quote:
lunakat

If my brain is turning to mush...

because when it comes to leading america they support my ideals, economically and socially.

Fourleafclover

Quote:
lunakat

...um.... because you're too lazy? Wink

By George, that's gotta be it! :D

Lee

I wonder if I'll ever get enough sleep.

twinklebug

I wonder what will happen when I go back to school in a few weeks. I wonder why everyone started to hate me last year, I wonder if they still do now, or if I was just imagining all of that. I wonder why I sometimes think they hate me. I wonder why I can never get close to anyone.

Arthis

I wonder why my left ear hurts so much today

chocolate!

that's Arthis

I know
I met him :D:D

chocolate!

see
I thought I misunderstood :oops: Grin

hmm... maybe... IF bart and I ever get married....
not that I'm sure of it now
Not that I already want ot decide
but just say.... I think we're going on a trip to America... adn visit you, and all the others that are not extremely living in the midddle of nowhere... ghehe, we copuld rent a car, and make a trip from east to west, and visit you all ;) :D

and we where planning already on a trip to england, to visit the english forumers...
and a trip to Norway...
ghehe.... but we'll see :D

I wonder if that would ever happen Grin

Arthis

That's so sweet, thank you Kindredsoul :oops:

Nibblet

I'm an english forumer.

Arthis - How did you do that? It's very impressive. I sat looking at it for ages with this expression on my face Surprised

cactus

I wonder if money will fall down from the sky if I want it bad enough.. :roll:

Fourleafclover

Kin's right, Arthis.... that guy in your banner is quite cute! :D I'd go so far to say adorable even.

Ooops - gotta stay on topic... :oops:

I wonder why Arthis is so adorable?

lunakat

Ok- so like every night, this huge moth seems to fly into my house- though all the windows and doors are shut. Then it flutters around in distress, trying to escape. (At which point my dog and cat both jump into a tizzy!)
When it lands (inevitably) on the door, I shoo it out...

And I wonder- where does the damned thing come from??? And why does it keep coming back??!

Along similar lines- I wonder how common it is for a microwave to randomly reprogram itself- or turn itself off and on at wierd moments? It works- most of the time; but I have to leave it unplugged, or it seems to have a mind of it's own. It's favorite thing to do is beep the timer- but I've seen it try to cook meals in the middle of the night.

What up?

lunakat

It's 9pm on a fRiday. How bored do I have to be to be typing this right now?

twinklebug

Quote:
lunakat

Ok- so like every night, this huge moth seems to fly into my house- though all the windows and doors are shut. Then it flutters around in distress, trying to escape. (At which point my dog and cat both jump into a tizzy!)
When it lands (inevitably) on the door, I shoo it out...

And I wonder- where does the damned thing come from??? And why does it keep coming back??!

Along similar lines- I wonder how common it is for a microwave to randomly reprogram itself- or turn itself off and on at wierd moments? It works- most of the time; but I have to leave it unplugged, or it seems to have a mind of it's own. It's favorite thing to do is beep the timer- but I've seen it try to cook meals in the middle of the night.

What up?

I've heard spirits often take the forms of moths... Surprised That same spirit might be possessing your microwave!

scarlettdoll

Grin I had a stereo that did that, Luna but i've never heard of a haunted microwave. Maybe that moth is the ghost of a pet who's owner tried to dry them quickly after a winter bath?

Twinklebug--about your wondering...don't worry about it. Just be sweet to everyone and act confident, even if you're not. It counts for alot. *hugs*

Arthis

Now I feel quite embarrassed, and very astonished too! Are you sure you're looking at the good pics?

thanks anyway, it make me feel... great! :D

Nibblet, thanks to kin, I'm not into animation, animated avatars and banners and the like (see topic in this forum, I've made some).
A few weeks back, I made a sig banner with 13 pics of me, but it was way too big to be used. When I learned how to make nice animated gif, I changed my big banner into a smaller animated one. that's all. All pictures are from age 18 (the one with blue hair) to age 27 (last year vacations).

back on topic: I'm wondering if I will ever finish cleaning my house in time!

keff

I wonder when exactly my cat started using the chair to my right as a scratching post, and why we've never brought a real scratching post down here for him.

I wonder if there will ever be a thread called "I worry", which would be far more appropriate for me.

cactus

I wonder if I'll get anything done today.

Nakadah

I wonder if the crappy school administrators will ever understand that a school band needs to practice all together in order to have a good band.. They don't want us to have full band! And they only let us practice every other day! And you guys know how much I love band, so when I went back to school yesterday, I was really pissed to find out about the sucky new band schedule.. Evil Grin Sorry though, back on topic for me!!

Emma

lostshard

i was wondering about some new album releases

scarlettdoll

i'm wondering if Twillor is still in New Orleans and if she's ok.

Leanan

I'm wondering if I have just been mistaken for a male.

twinklebug

Surprised What?!! Why? I have a feeling there's a story behind this...

Leanan

oh, nothing really... just a weird choice of words in a private message... comparing myself to Skywise then going on to mention a girlfriend...

(And I wasn't, I think...)

krwordgazer

I'm wondering if I'll ever catch up on all the posts since I've been gone for 11 days. Or if I should even try. Grin

Leanan

Grin poor wordgazer!

Bloodwake

Im wondering if Freshman year of highschool is gonna be good. I got alot of boring(drafting)/hard classes (French) (Cept waterpolo and possibly woodshop)

Arthis

I'm wondering what a "Freshman year" is...

chocolate!

I'm wondering if I'm right saying that Freshman year's just the new schoolyear... :)

Bloodwake

Freshman, aka first year of highschool

chocolate!

I thought you were already in highschool

I wonder were I did get that from?

Arthis

Thanks for the info :)

I wonder what the last year of highschool is called? Rottenman year? Wink

chocolate!

ghehe

I wonder when this damn mosquito bite will be over
I'm having an allergic reaction, I can't do anything with this finger, have to type in a strange angle, otherwise I make mistakes cause it's my (hmmm.... what's that called in english.... think think.... the second finger, next to the thumb....)

I wonder what my fingers are called in english

twinklebug

It goes, freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior. Wink (Heehee, I'm a "rottenman!" And then there's "ripemen" and "stalemen" in between!)

callidora

I wonder how long my Zim slippers are gonna talk to me before I give up and go to bed...>.>;;

Hmmm...Freshmeat (freshmen); Oldmeat (sophomore); Greenmeat (junior); Rottenmeat (senior)...At least...that's how we made fun of the different classes in my high school >.>;;

lostshard

wondering about sandra bullock's charm.....

chocolate!

Quote:
lostshard

wondering about sandra bullock's charm.....

you are???

hmm, wondering why he's wondering bout THAT....

what charm? :P

lostshard

well that girl next door, that goofyness, that down-to-earthy way of talking, being and sofort

i am sure you can see it

chocolate!

uhu

oh yeah, it's there

you only gotta love it ;) :)

anyways
I was wondering where you have been?
are you coming to the meeting (getting togheter thread ;)) on 10 & 11 september?

lostshard

i was taking some time off for myself...

but i just don't know if i will come those days 8) :?

chocolate!

okay ;)

Hope you do

doesn't mind if you don't... I mean, I won't kill you for that ;) initially

lostshard

well, when i get killed i just resurrect

chocolate!

hmm, like buffy?

or more like a ghost, and then you go haunting the forum...

lostshard

like a phoenix.....hahah well buffy died twice so...i died like 120000 times

cactus

I wanna go Unhappy . I envy you guys.

NightAngel

Sandra Bullock yeah...I like her in While you were sleeping...in Practical Magic..in 28days she's sooo cute! That scene with her sister always make me end up in a milion tears.: )

nomad-human

I am currently wondering why my apartment gets trashed about 30 seconds after I clean it from top to bottom. :? :? :?

nomad-human

I would literally kill to have a maid clean my house everyday. I would commit atrocious crimes...all for the joy of having a maid.

*wishful sigh*

nomad-human

Come on over anytime lovey. I am a VERY nice host. :D

LordDarkhan

Quote:
nomad-human

I would literally kill to have a maid clean my house everyday. I would commit atrocious crimes...all for the joy of having a maid.

*wishful sigh*

RENOUNCE CUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!...DO IT DO IT....and u can have my maid for a month......REBUKE HIM

nomad-human

Done. Now send her to me! :twisted:

LordDarkhan

Oh im going to need some better wording than that...some degrading, some insults.......im waiting.

nomad-human

I renounce Cutter and his bellbottom, hip hugging pants. I also renounce his odd little slipper bootie things that he wears on his feet. I also renounce his (after Nightrunner) shabby taste in wolf friends.

How's that? How soon can I expect the maid?

LordDarkhan

you cant be serious, he needs complete devestation..i know u can do better

krwordgazer

Grin Grin

nomad-human

What where you looking for? You underestimate my desire for a maid Sir...

chocolate!

Im wondering if this is turning out to be a spam thread

I wonder if I really mind...

Grin

lostshard

i wonder what the heck all this wondering is about

chocolate!

hmm...

NightAngel

Hm...same here, I wonder why I have to muse every second of the day..
It's so damn exhausting

lostshard

wondering why in god's name the british series 'coupling' has to be remade with an american cast....the series are exactly the same and the american actors look almost the same as their british counterparts....although with a lot less humor...the american version is so forced and fake...i hate it

NightAngel

I still wonder who the woman is in Shardy's avatar..

cactus

I wonder if I'm to seriously addicted to this forum.

NightAngel

Yes you are...

But do not fear, you're not the only one: )

lostshard

evangeline lily...

NightAngel

Oh she's a Lost actress.
Yeah she is pretty..

lostshard

i have a straight crush on her...(thank you aldar, for lending your joke to me)

but she has the best face i have ever seen...she has that next door girly vibe too

NightAngel

She reminds me of Jessica Beel.

And Aldar left his traces didn't he?
Let's hope he'll return on the board very soon.

lostshard

aahhh noooo girl you been drinking Grin ...no jessica biel...she is brrr weird....

*pats evangeline on the head*

yea, he will prob. be back somewhere in september, it depends :)

NightAngel

Well, it sure is quiet without him around;)

No I didn't drink for a change 8)

Hm, okay...another girl-next-door is Sandra Bullock ofcourse:)

What's your fav Sandra movie?

cactus

Quote:
NightAngel

Yes you are...

But do not fear, you're not the only one: )

Grin I litteraly kicked a visitor out of the house so I could come here.

And yes, Evangeline is sooooo pretty. I could become bi for her I think Surprised .

NightAngel

You did for real?
Haha...evil you :twisted:

We feel honoured Spike...that you prefer to spent your time with us ; )

Yeah............you should be bi, that would be interesting..hehe

lostshard

hah...

well, i don't have a favorite...but her real self shines through all the characters she portrays....

owww spikeypenny, i won't ever visit you then...cause if i do...well i am getting kicked

NightAngel

That's true..she's adorable in every movie: )
Besides Fire in the Amazone, didn't like that one.

cactus

I was desperate. First my boyfriends cousin and his girlfriend came, and they was here for a couple of hurs!!! When they (finally) left, I sat down in front of the computer and logged in here.
And then it knocked on the door :? ....... It was my neighbour. I waited patiently for her to leave, before I yet again sat down and started to post.

AND THEN THE COUSIN CAME BACK Evil Grin . So I decided to be rude, and stayed in front of my computer... Then she came up behind me.(His girlfriend).
"Wazz this, eh?"
"It's a forum", I replied.
30 seconds later: "Wazz this, eh?"
"I SAID IT IS A FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I said and then she went outside :oops: .

[quote:e775e45ad3]owww spikeypenny, i won't ever visit you then...cause if i do...well i am getting kicked[/quote:e775e45ad3]
He he. No, we could sit together in front of the computer Grin .

lostshard

o that's a possibility too.... Grin

NightAngel

*imagines the picture*

Shard and Spike sitting behind the computer..haa...doing what? :roll:

NightAngel

Edit:

This post can be deleted by the Presevers

cactus

Quote:
Kindredsoul

You tell'em, cactus!!!! Forum first! Real life later! Grin

Grin .Yes, soon I'll buy a little hut in the middle of the forset, where noone can bother me. Then I can sit here all day long.
On the other hand, maybe the internet connection is a bit "slow" in the middle of the forest............

NightAngel

Well, that would be an awesome bummer hahaaa

cactus

[quote:0e9734f02c]Shard and Spike sitting behind the computer..haa...doing what? [/quote:0e9734f02c]
We would probably be arguing about whos turn it would be to post :roll: Grin .

lostshard

my turn :twisted:

cactus

Grin NOOOO! Mine Evil Grin

lostshard

*farts*

see?

i told you it is my turn :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

NightAngel

*ieuw*

*gives Spikey a gasmask*

cactus

*faints*

Ok, I give up.... For now.... Then I'll go and get the dog :twisted: . If she farts you will give up for sure Grin .

[quote:a8e443fb10]*gives Spikey a gasmask*[/quote:a8e443fb10]
Ahh, AIR!!!! Thank you.

lostshard

nooo doggie farts are lethal

cactus

Grin Yes they are!!! They smells like burned rubber Surprised . I get dizzy just to think about it..... Grin

NightAngel

I wonder how bad the smell of an elephant fart is..

That must be a bilion more worse then a dog.. :roll:

Kitt

It's actually not that bad!!! :P Dogs are actually worse, if you can believe that :o

cactus

Grin Grin OMG! That would probably kill you. If not, you would stay in coma for a couple of weeks........
I saw an animal program earlier today. And this guy had to take out a sample of poop from an elephant Surprised . His whole arm went in....

NightAngel

Kitt, you experienced an elephants fart?
How was it like? :P

Cactus, that is so disguisting!!
Haahaa...that reminds me of Jurassic Parc, where she is with a sick dino and checking its shit..her arm slides in it..

:roll:

lunakat

I wonder if I should rent out my bedroom- and move my bed into my office in order to save $500/month?

krwordgazer

Hmm. We rented out a bedroom once. Nearly destroyed my friendship with the gal we rented it to. :?

But actually, if it's a person you think you can get along with, who won't try to take over your home, and if you need the money, it can work! You do have to do a little extra tax work, but as you can offset the income with the expenses of your home, it doesn't really raise your taxes.

lunakat

thanks for the advice! Wink

lostshard

god...why is it so hot....that is what i am wondering now..

NEXT PAGE