ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

What you don't dare to say out loud..

NightAngel

This thread is about everything you wanna say to somebody, but you don't have the guts to do so.

It can be your neighbour, your teacher, your lover, your mother..anyone..

From experience -I made this thread at other fora as well, it's kinda surprising how many people need to "say" stuff out loud..-I know it can be relieving, to spit something out.

Let's see if it works...

NightAngel

*kicks off*

Person 1.
You're so not cool!
Actually, I did say that right into her face...*lol*

Person 2.
I guess I'm afraid.
Scared.
Seems that I'm protecting you, against myself.
It's hard to explain, so I won't even try.

Fourleafclover

EEeeeek. Surprised So tempting to unleash the demon inside me and blast out against some one I'm still furious with *counts on fingers* nine years after the fact. I'm usually pretty cool and collected about things but this still has me fuming.... let's just say I wouldn't feel too sad if a bus were to run this person over because I feel like they're a blot on humanity and a waste of oxygen.... eeek... I'd better stop there. My thoughts are turning very ugly and I don't like to see myself that way.

Forgiven but not forgotten and apparently still not forgiven. *Sigh*

Nakadah

I have something I wanna say to someone, but I don't think I ever can actually say it to their face in a million years.

"I like you a lot.. I really really like you.. But I wish you weren't a drum major."

:(

Basically I want a chance to hang out with a girl I like, and marching band was the time I'd get to do it, because she's in my section. But then she became a drum major, and that plan failed.

"I'm happy for you and your boyfriend. I really am."

As long as she's happy, I'm happy.

Emma

LordDarkhan

just unleash and DO IT...i always say whats on my mind to whomever

crescent1325

ugh, to that person in my OFFICE:

Would please for the love of god, stop clearing the phlem in your thoart in that loud and disgusting way. ugh, and stop spitting it in your trash. Come on. didnt mommy teach you about hygeine and manners??

your so disgusting. And on top of that, you think your so blasted important to this office, yet no one wants your here. just go get another job you pompous overstuffed butt head..

krwordgazer

"I want you to get the perfect job, mostly because I want you to be happy. But I confess that it's partly because I want you to stop talking constantly about your job search."

:oops: That felt good.

dewshine_lover_1

"Why do you have to pretend to want to do this, And than you throw it in my face at any little disagreement? you are such a spoiled little brat and you need to get over yourself. I would never do anything in such a manner, without you being involved and i am sick and tired of you being such a jerk about everything. Life isnt all about you, and you need to stop thinking that the world revolves around you. I love you, but you are lucky that i am still here putting up with your crap."

wow this does feel good! Surprised :twisted:

Fourleafclover

To the lady on my street....

"Take better care of your children! They're babies! Two of them are still in diapers and you toss them out in your backyard and never pay any attention to them! There are things you can do if you don't want to be a mother you know!"

blackmagicrose

Oh could this thread get me in trouble....I've a hellish temper and a mouth as well and am usually relatively laid back but here goes...so I will try to put this in text to which won't get me booted off the site or banned and this isn't directed towards anyone here either...

You like to play the game of belittling me and saying how hard your life is and that mine is cake well...newflash Hoss you don't know jack because there is A LOT about mine that you DON'T know and never will or that you simply have cast aside and used the ploy of taking something to make yours seem worse. You say I am like your best friend...that is BS because if I was you wouldn't call me a b**** or a psycho every time I say enough is enough. You are the one who is constantly bringing the drama into my life. A life that I have worked so hard to put back together and am CONTINUALLY working to put back together. The more you push me and the more you belittle me and throw everything back in my face the more more you are going to find that I will up and disappear and this time...it will be for good. There is no going back. I am done...I am through. You always said you were a better man....well a better man wouldn't have to treat a woman like she is beneath him. And he sure as hell would get some balls and grow the hell up instead of whining about every little thing in life that goes wrong. You can't change fate and fate can't change you....you can only change yourself. :!: Evil Grin

Badger

"What do you know, you miserable, violent drunk?" :x

Thallasia

"Using 'big words' where 'small words' will do doesn't make you sound more intelligent and it doesn't make you a scientist either. This is a forum, we're not writing for Nature here."

I'm on a few reptile forums and some people seem to think that taking a scientific approach means saying 'utilize' instead of 'use' and 'aspirate' instead of 'inhale'. I think it just looks silly in the context of a forum.

lostshard

or perhaps just their way of communicating?

hmm... most of the time i am honest about what i think... perhaps not direct smack in their face... but people know what i mean....the most of the time...

so...

Stop being such a nag and just try to see the bright side of life...stop focusing on the negativity...

to?... everyone who feels like this would/could and should aply to ...

there you go..

NightAngel

Yah, it's funny that almost every post shows negativity.

There are lotsa NICE stuff, people don't really dare to say, face to face.

~

Alana

person #1:

"I've cared about you for years and gone out of my way to hear you out when you were down, visited you when you were far away, and supported what you do, but you brush off everything about me and don't visit me or take interest in my goings-ons. I can't keep doing this. It's always hurt, even when we have superficial fun together. If you can't change you're going to lose me forever."

and person #2:

"I don't feel badly for you. You lost so many of our friends after we broke up because you acted like a child, you lost your dream job because you acted like a fool, and you're about to lose everyone else you cared about because you're a traitor. Stop trying to lean on me for support, you burned our bridge as badly as you have with everyone else. I loved you once, but I never will again."

aaand person #3:

"You need to get your head on straight! You failed out of college, lost your home, lost your driver's license, lost your checking account...and you're not doing anything about it! You are so smart and talented, but every time you get a boyfriend you care about you lose yourself in him. He's a good guy and if he knew his presence was contributing to your downfall he'd feel so guilty. You're my best friend and I love you and it drives me nuts to see you doing this to yourself. I'm not upset that we can't graduate together or live together next year on-campus like we wanted to, but I will be upset if you never come back to school."

I bottle things up.

Aldar

Quote:
NightAngel

Fine, I'll change that trend. 8)

"I love you."

Now, if I actually meet him face to face again, I will say it out loud.

Fourleafclover

Quote:
NightAngel

But understandable - most people don't have a problem saying nice things to each other but do have problems saying negative things.

So we're all nags? I guess so. I always thought the world (myself included) could use with a good mellowing.

Thallasia

Quote:
lostshard

or perhaps just their way of communicating?

Well, they don't always talk that way, I guess you should have been there.

Quote:
fourleafclover

NightAngel wrote:

But understandable - most people don't have a problem saying nice things to each other but do have problems saying negative things.

I agree. I hate hurting anyone's feelings, but I love making people smile.

krwordgazer

To me, there are two sides to this thread:

The things we'd like to say that we don't dare to say, could mean positive things to someone we don't know very well yet. Restraint could be necessary here so as not to "rush" a potential relationship.

Or it could mean negative things that we are too afraid to say because we don't want to hurt someone, or that we know won't do any good. Or maybe we're just ashamed of ourselves for wanting to say them at all. Restraint is necessary here, as well. We all know when we're being selfish or judgmental-- most of the time, anyway.

Is it negativity to say them here, where they're harmless? I don't think so. I think we're just admitting we're not perfect. :) It can be refreshing to get these things out of our system, or just to face them-- and ourselves.

NightAngel

"I just can't get you out of my mind"

*sings*

Nakadah

"Your brother and sister don't know how lucky they are to have an older sister like you. But you don't need to push yourself like this for them."

And for another person:
"You looked hot with long hair. Grow it back out! Seriously!"

Emma

crescent1325

To him.

Please?

To another him...

Seriously. your getting paid how much to sit and do nothing? all day, while the rest of us get our butts kicked, you sit and chat. C'mon, i believe in taking a break everyonce in awhile. But you, you gotta be the LAZIEST person ive ever met.

Nowth

Which goes to show that you haven't met me.

(Anyway. What I wouldn't ever dare to say out loud I probably won't post on a public global network either)

Badger

"I want kiss you."

Maybe I just should grab him from the ears and kiss?

NightAngel

I'm so glad that we can get along with eachother again now as coworkers.

Nakadah

To my section leaders in marching band:

"You two aren't girly. Not at all! You're just.. Almost... Unbearably.. Cute sometimes.." Grin

Emma

Nienna

"I miss you sometimes...I think you broke me" (guess who)

-and to one of the girls I just went on holiday with, I'd say:
"Why oh WHY can't you just cover your mouth when you cough!?!?!?!!???"
(she passed some goo over to me that way,and I hate it when ppl don't think about their enviroment while spewing out snot and whatnot)

jadengems

Why can't you be my little, sweet brother again who I used to carry around everywhere? Why did you turn into our father?

*sniffles*

Fourleafclover

Aaaaw! I have a little brother too... I feel that.

Badger

"Take those screaming babies to scream someplace else!!!!"

*kicks desks, kicks trash, kicks windows*
Yeah, I'm child-friendly, really, but today is a bad day. *muttering* [size=9:506fac6a97]Hormones...[/size:506fac6a97]

Fourleafclover

To a friend visiting this week:

"I enjoy your company alot and am glad you are up for the week (for I do miss you) and I [i:ab6ad9aa26]know[/i:ab6ad9aa26] you are homophobic so there's no need to find a way to bring it up in every conversation. Can't we just drop it and come to a civil understanding that we're on opposite sides of the table on this one?"

To another friend visiting next week:

"I haven't seen you for ages and am so looking forward to your stay but can we not talk about vibrators this time? Pleeeease. :oops: "

Thaïs

[size=9:efbb14a90a]To the person with the screaming child (who kept coming over to my table and trying to take my purse or pull my skirt) at the *very* expensive and posh resturant[/size:efbb14a90a]:

"You. Yes. You. Either discipline that midget of yours, or remove yourselves from polite company. Who the [BEEP] let you breed, anyway?"

[size=9:efbb14a90a]Kid kept trying to take my food, [b:efbb14a90a]OFF MY PLATE[/b:efbb14a90a], too. And we're not talking about a small child who honestly doesn't understand, we're talking about a six or seven year-old boy.[/size:efbb14a90a]

LordDarkhan

[quote:87d94f8c6c="Thaïs"][size=9:87d94f8c6c]To the person with the screaming child (who kept coming over to my table and trying to take my purse or pull my skirt) at the *very* expensive and posh resturant[/size:87d94f8c6c]:

"You. Yes. You. Either discipline that midget of yours, or remove yourselves from polite company. Who the [BEEP] let you breed, anyway?"
.[/size][/quote:87d94f8c6c]

I have said this soooooooooooooooo many times...but i actually said it to the parents, or told the child itself to be quiet

EmberNightfall

i've got a few people i'd like to give a peice of my mind, but they're mostly people from my past that i'll probably never see again...at least i certainly hope so.

it's pretty easy for me to say nice things to people cause i like to make people smile

scarlettdoll

"Jeez, could you stop whining all the time? Life is just not as bad as you'd like it to be."

"You can relax some and no one will think the worse of you."

"I see your potential, all that you're capable of being and it's amazing. But you're too afraid to face it, to accept the changes. You're cowardly. And I love you but I can't be tied to that."

Nakadah

"Would you just shut the hell up for once?!"

"I wish I had been born three years earlier, just so I could've spent more time with you."

"I wish I had the courage to be more like you."

Emma

twinklebug

"Look, it's not that I don't like you, and it's not that I'm freaked out that you said you liked me as more than a friend. It's just that you are kind of immature and hyperactive, and I find you exhausting to be around for long periods of time. And have you ever heard of changing your cat litter? It stinks up the entire house, and I literally cannot be in your bathroom without gagging!"
Whew.

Flowerstar

"I've come to terms with us not being friends anymore, you know, but if she got to your sense of humour, too, I'm really, really sorry. Couldn't you just stop being so damn defensive all the time? It was a joke!"

EmberNightfall

"you have become the little brother I'd always wished i had, and I am so very very proud of you"

Aldar

"Why can't you ever keep your frickin' promises??"

crescent1325

[color=indigo:9cfef40814]STOP IT, JUST F*****N Stop it already![/color:9cfef40814]

dewshine_lover_1

Quit your damn whining! Your selfish and dont know what you are talking about. You only care about what happens to you and not anyone else. You really need to grow up and face the music, instead of making your life problems everyone else's fault. i love you, but you need to deal with what is going on around you. sorry!

Nakadah

"I thought I liked him, then I thought I liked her.. Now I think I like you...

.. Please don't hate me for it."

I just wanna say that I love this thread! Great idea Nighty! :)

Emma

Adsartha

"Why can't you be a bit more like him?"

lunakat

I am so gonna key your car, you dirty rat! I know where you camp out...

(yeah, uh-- that's one i don't plan to say out loud!)

Willowspring

" sometimes i wish you would get your head out of you a** and be a mature adult and face your decions. God, you are such an idoit. But i love you anyway."

" I really dont want to be mean... but go take a flipping shower!!! or brush your goddang teeth"

Nakadah

"Damn it, why can't I be more like you?"

"I don't know what's going on with my feelings.. I need your help!"

Emma

crescent1325

[color=indigo:5e9de58e82]WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING THAT BONEHEADISH!????[/color:5e9de58e82]

NightAngel

[size=9:a2770f7bc9]"I think you're right.
I think I like you more then I would like to admit."[/size:a2770f7bc9]

Minouche

Person 1: When helping me, can't you try to listen to what I say I need instead of imposing on me the burden of accepting the assistance you want to provide, regarless of the negative consequences it may have on my self respect if not my entire life? That you hold power over me, doesn't mean you must use it .
Person 2: Telling me you feel guilty has zero efficiency, I don't really care to provoque guilt just thought. Anyways I don't have time for grudges and sulks.

Nowth

"I don't like this topic!"

lostshard

'holy macarony'

Aldar

You're afraid to say that? Issues, man. Grin

blackmagicrose

***NOTE***Doesn't pertain to anyone here***

"Unless you want to know what it feels like to have my steel-toed boot planted firmly up your a** I suggest you back the f*** off before I go midevil on you and you learn exactly what the true meaning of b**** is!"

lostshard

Quote:
Aldar

You're afraid to say that? Issues, man. Grin

no i have not.....holy sh*t

Aldar

Of course not... *takes a step back*

lostshard

Grin

Let's salsa

Aldar

and boogie-woogie!

Check out these moves. Grin

Dain

Oh boy! I'm really not a violent person at all, but I just came home from one hour's walking under the hot Athenian sun, the temperature is 37 degrees Celsius. All I wanted was a bottle of soda, milk, and a pack of cigarettes (I know they're bad for my health but that's beside the point now).
The neighborhood "drugstore" was closed without any notice . The second store was open but the proprietor was talking with someone on the phone and completely ignored me for like 7 minutes until I went away fuming.
Walking further away and starting to sweat, I reached a "periptero" (small drugstore). They had no sodas, no milk, and when I asked for my brand of cigarettes (all periptera sell cigarettes) the man in the store scowled, glared at me and said "we don't sell that stuff here!" He was so hostile that I was taken aback for moment. I saw red but kept my cool. I should have left but I simply asked "Why don't you sell that stuff here? You DO sell cigarettes, don't you?" He started yelling "Don't give me attitude, I'm not your servant and I don't have to give you a reason!" he said. I left and he kept on yelling.....The next two stores were closed (but they did have signs saying "Have a happy summer. We'll open again on....") Finally, I reached another periptero where I got the stuff I needed. By that time, I was heavily sweating, my ears were sun-burned and I was madder than Winnowill when Pike gave dreamberry wine to Egg! I came home, drank most of the 2 litre soda bottle and had a cold shower.

I want to scream! I mean, I'd understand not having the stuff I wanted to buy, I understand that it's not pleasant to be holed in a small store with the sun burning everything outside (even though he did have some sort of air-conditioning) but hostility and paranoia I *don't* understand!
So all I want to say is:

"You know what? I don't have to take any attitude from you! It's bad enough that you neglect your store, but I can't believe that you have the nerve to speak like that! A servant? You forget that you don't give away that stuff free, pal!! We pay you, and believe me, most of us have to work very hard for the money to support our families and ourselves! Not only are you an uncouth a ******e, but you're so stupid that you don't even know what's good for your business! You're lucky that you didn't get someone with a hotter temperament than mine because you'd be counting stars by now! One thing is for sure, jerk. I don't care if I have to walk two hours in the hot sun, I'm not buying anything from you again and I'll make sure that everyone I know in the neighborhood will know all about your behavior. Loser!"

I may have overreacted but I feel better now. :P

lostshard

Quote:
Aldar

and boogie-woogie!

Check out these moves. Grin

it's the gaybasher-lady......what horrible, horrible movements....

.i think i need to wash out my brains now

Aldar

She hates gay people and cannot dance. It's an enigma why I actually like her. :?

Minouche

Quote:
Dain

"Don't give me attitude, I'm not your servant and I don't have to give you a reason!" :P

But he is. That's the whole point. He is even payed to be. While in the store, his whole purpose in life is to serve the custommer. As a former sales person, waitress, and adminstration clerk, I remember well my first instructions from my various bosses : the customer is always right. or (le client est roi, while I lived in France) That he is an incompetent frustrated nincompoop, isn't your problem and he should be worried of you going to the store chain leadership about his attitude. ( please lay off the cigs. I just lost a friend to them and we'd like to keep you around. You sound like a nice person.)

Dain

Thanks, Muriel. I'm planning to stop smoking after I lose some extra weight I've gained lately.
I've worked as a clerk and I understand that some clients can be very demanding and sometimes inhuman towards store employees. This person was the owner of that store, not an employee. A young man who usually works there is very nice and we always chat for a bit when he is not busy.
Now that I think of it, it's possible this man was angry because *he* had to be in the store. It's August and in Greece a lot of people take a few weeks off from work to go on vacation. So maybe he felt it was "beneath" him to be a "mere" worker.
I can't complain anywhere since these small drugstores we call "periptera' are not part of any big store chain. They are run independently. It's illegal to refuse to serve a client of course, but he didn't actually refuse anything, and I really didn't want to go to the police. It's just not worth it. I'm only sorry for his employee because I can imagine what he must go through with such a boss....

Minouche

Best of luck

Brace

Hm. Nothing comes to mind.
Perhaps, in another world, I would tell my dentist that he's a hot individual. :roll: Though in this life I don't like awkwardness when he's poking away in my mouth.

lostshard

Quote:
Brace

Hm. Nothing comes to mind.
Perhaps, in another world, I would tell my dentist that he's a hot individual. :roll: Though in this life I don't like awkwardness when he's poking away in my mouth.

hahahaha... i won't respond other then...hahah

what does he look like?

Brace

shard, mind you I was struggling with decency while typing that - and gave in to it. mwahaha

He's well-build (um)... tanned, grey-ish hair (which is surprising, cause I doubt he is out of the 30s)... well... and he just has that powerful charisma thing going for him. Awesome smile, friendly expression of eyes. Other than the looks it's the vibes of the guy.

Tho it's merely hiding that the Dark Side of the Force is strong with this one, no question. He's a dentist after all...

lostshard

heheh... it was so subtle that it wasn't subtle anymore... it's been a while since i laughed this hard.. (and i do laugh a lot)..

the darkside you say?.... hmm our darkside you say? that means he's..

and i am so stealing the 'darkside quote'

Starmist

to my friend:

"Don't be such a freakin' brat and pick up the phone and call me back NOW! I've reached out a hand now, so show some d*** courtesy and respect, and do the same. This fight is one of the stupidest I've ever been in, so if you wanna risk our friendship after all we've been through because of THIS then you are NOT the person I thought you were. AND Good Riddance!!" :scream:

Brace

[quote:29fd32bcf1]heheh... it was so subtle that it wasn't subtle anymore... [/quote:29fd32bcf1]

*laughs* Subtleties shouldn't leave a shred of a doubt in their wake. So sayeth Brace.

Yes and no.
Yes, I think he knows the pleasure of life as we do know it. But it's nothing glaringly obvious. (hence the overpowering charisma)
No, in this case dark side was pointing more toward the dentist part. I mean... who would take up such a profession... it's creepy what they do...

(I trust there are no dentists in this house)

Fourleafclover

"It's not nice to be so judgemental, y'know.... but you are who you are and it wouldn't be fair of me to ask you to be untrue to yourself so maybe I need to mellow out and realize that not everything is personal."

NightAngel

Quote:
Nowth

"I don't like this topic!"

Like everything..

lostshard

..Ahaaa... still going to use it though.....

'hey you, wanna come over to the dark side'...

*laughs*

and what Brace sayeth-et was quite wise...

Brace

The dark side... hehehe

Join the dark side. We have cookies.

Goodness. Gonna stick with it.

Aldar

Oh, we have much more than just cookies, my friend. Wink

lostshard

It was a great find...

'join the dark side and get free health care'

hmm.. gonna use that one

NightAngel

?

Brace

Wow, the net is fast! Didn't take long to get ripped off. 8)

*hides*

lostshard

hahhahaha...

that's the price you pay for originality...

what kind of cookies are they any how...

and if someone says...' you, i am your father...i'll run away like crazy

Aldar

Quote:
lostshard

' you, i am your father...

Flashback to something I'm not supposed to talk about.

But I wonder about all this cookie business. :? I never got any when I joined up. :x

Brace

Aww, who's your daddy? Grin

Nono. I need to eat something. Now. Haven't had anything yet. (it shows)

...not my part anyway.

*disappears in a cloud of doom & gloom*

sandamara

Oooooh! Look out! Be Careful! Hold your breath, kick harder!

(this is what i am thinking while calmly sitting and knitting at my kids swim lessons)

Flowerstar

"One day I will no longer allow you to go see your boyfriend because you get ill almost - every - damn - time, and worrying about you every second week is too much for me :( . Oh, and thanks for not letting me know - I absolutely LOVE worrying and finding out second hand :x ."

(a friend, not my nonexistent children *realizes it sounds like this* :roll: )

Aldar

Quote:
Brace

Aww, who's your daddy? Grin

I'm in the market, you might say. Grin

lostshard

Quote:
Aldar

[quote:b77b20feed="lostshard"]' you, i am your father...

Flashback to something I'm not supposed to talk about.

But I wonder about all this cookie business. :? I never got any when I joined up. :x[/quote:b77b20feed]
aha...what the hell are you talking about?

you didn't get any cookies?

shame...

i just gave Brace my last few

Aldar

You're such a harlot. :roll: Grin

lostshard

i learned from the best... Grin

emerald

You can't tell me what to do!
I'm over 18 and I only live with you because you make me!
How can you tell what to do and what not to do!?
I don't understand you!

Aldar

Quote:
lostshard

i learned from the best... Grin

Touché. :clap:

Nienna

Will you pleaaaaase take it easy? It's not that I don't like you,cause you're a fun guy and a good friend, but I don't find you attractive.
Not just one little bit.
If you keep up this pace you're only going to get yourself hurt, and I don't wanna be the cause of that.

(to a very ..persistant guy-friend)

JadeOwl

"Look, just because you think something is dumb doesn't mean I do! Stop being so negative about things and wake up to the good things in life. Also, "friendship" is not synonimous with "servitude"! Stop trying to guilt me into doing things for you because of one little mistake I made three years ago! I don't "owe you" for you "deigning" to be my friend! You're not the center of the universe. Stop whining about how stupid you are to get attention and pity, then turning around and saying that we should thank you for hanging out with us because you're so awesome! Aghrhrgrhgrh!"

Sorry. Had to get that offa my chest.

dewshine_lover_1

Kudos to u Jade Owl!!!

crescent1325

Why does it feel like if my name isnt Pauline or John you cant talk to me anymore. YOu always share everything with them, and when i ask questions, you tell me "Nevermind" or "Why do i have to elaborate," you seriously make me feel like im not as important as him and Pauline

Starmist

to the same friend:

"You are the most self-centered, egotistical person I know at the moment. Just because you're bitter about life, don't take it out on me, and don't tell me that our fight is over one minute, and then because I say I still feel hurt, you tell me you have a lot of unfinished business about it yourself. And don't tell me that you hate so many of my personal traits, they have nothing to do with why you were mad at me for this, and it's because of my personal traits that we became friends in the first place! Everything you hate about me, you hate about yourself." thank you, thank you for those words, Wendy and Snakeskin!

blackmagicrose

Betcha love being deleted now and having no one to fix your idiotic html screw-ups cause I ain't fixing s*** for you anymore. Go play in traffic. Ten years of your BS is long enough....there is a power button on the bloody thing...I think you can figure it out from there.

Fourleafclover

"I love you and look up to you. If there was any place I could choose to live it would be on the farm with you."

NightAngel

"I'm going to disappoint you...I think"

lostshard

'you are too damned lazy to empty that garbagecan...and your jokes are awful'

Nienna

Grin seems like we really needed this thread :)

"Would it cost you so much just to smile and say "hi" every now and then? Do you like rolling around in negativity so much that you intend to keep this up forever? I'm actually surprised you've got a boyfriend."

(to a colleague)

Minouche

No I won't pre-edit your book for a meager $400 to make you look good in front of the editor. Especially when you stand to make tens of thousands with it. Slave labor went out of fashion last time I checked

NEXT PAGE