jeb

Feliz Compleaños!

G0lden

Happy Birthday! :jump:

PCoquelin

Happy birthday, Embala !...

...and Merry Christmas !

Embala

Thanks so much for the congratulations everybody :D I had a great day with all family and friends.

Love your little additions, PCoquelin! Merry Christmas!

I know where one NO comes from Wink ... and I've a reasonable suspicion who voted the first one :twisted:

BlueBeetle

Happy Birthday Embala! ^^

RedheadEmber

Quote:
Embala

I know where one NO comes from Wink ... and I've a reasonable suspicion who voted the first one :twisted:

I've no idea whatsoever what you're talking about! :angel:

Embala

Wink

faeriegirl

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day!

blackmagicrose

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Icemoon

Surprised

Uh ... W... WHAT ????
I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY ????????????????
*falls of the chair

happy birthday[size=15:99c7383d4a] happy birthday[/size:99c7383d4a] happy birthday happy birthday[size=18:99c7383d4a] happy birthday[/size:99c7383d4a] happy birthday happy birthday [size=24:99c7383d4a]happy birthday [/size:99c7383d4a]happy birthday [size=9:99c7383d4a]happy birthday[/size:99c7383d4a] happy birthday happy birthday

Embala

Thanks you, faeriegirl and BMR :D ... I had a great day for sure with family and friends and - - -

HOPPLA! *catches Icemoon* No - you shouldn't fall on the floor! *hopes the ordered armchairs - with safety belts - will be delivered soon* Thank you, dear :D

CrimsonAnna

Happy belated birthday :cake: for a fantastic collage and avatar-maker. I hope you had a great day and wish that your creativity never fades.

Embala

I had a great day - and that's a great wish! :hug: Thank you!

Icemoon

*HUG Embala*

joselle

huggies and happiness!

eat cake!

<3

Embala

Awww ... Joselle! :D I had really fine cake!

Embala

Happy Birthday to me Wink I had a really fine, lazy, pleasurable day in nice company.

Thanks once more to everyone who has dropped birthday wishes on my profile or Christmas thread. I apolpgize when I don't thank personally if anyone has sent me an e-card ... my mail system is dead.

G0lden

I'm so sorry I'm late this year. I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!Yay

Watershaper

Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Feier schön.

Startear

Embala, the funny thing is, that though our country celebrates the evening of 24 th, the day before is the one which gives me the Christmas spirit. I'm just so very content, I have the feeling that it has begun. Don't know what it is... just a feeling that I have. So I think it is highly amusing that our favorite gift-thing has her birthday on that day! Happy

psychosarah999

YayHappy birthday Embala!!!!!!!Hug

*Throws dream berries and flours in the air*

Shade and sweet water Embala we all love you and hope your special day is more special than any that came before!

G0lden

Happy Birthday pretty lady.

Squirrel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I had no idea, you sly thing! Have a great one!

Embala

Awwww .... Vielen Dank! Ich lass' es mir gut gehen Happy

Many thanks ... I'll enjoy my day!

WolfMoonSky

Happy birthday dear lovely friend! Happy

I hope you have an awesome day!!Hug

Cleopatra

Happy Birthday Embala Hug Hope you're having a great time ^^

Vojira

Happy b-day.

Tenderfoot

Happy, happy, happy birthday, Embala! Hug

Gratulerer med dagen! ^^

ciddio

Happy BDay Embala and many more!!!!!!!!

cometduster

OK *ALL TOGETHER NOW* *Happy birthday to you!!!**Happy birthday to you!!!**Happy birthday dear Embala**Happy birthday tooooo Youuuuuu!!!!**Make a wish*

I wish you a Great Birthday Sweet Embala!!!!! Hug

Trapspringer

Yay Happy Birthday!!! Yay

Trollbabe

Happy Birthday, Embala

MrsGrizzley

Oh wow!!!! A Christmas baby!!!! I knew Embala was special!

Happy birthday!!!!

Grizz

Embala

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes! Happy The last few days I was either too busy or too tired for a worthy reply.

Thanks for the birthday card, Sailor.

My day was as enjoyable as you wished in your messages, EarthTears Happy

It was a beautiful suprise to get the first greetings in my mother tongue, Watershaper!

Startear, it's touching to learn how special this day is for you. Drawing a connection - even so slightly - from your Christmas anticipation to "favorite gift-things" Wink birthday somehow includes me in your contentness. Thank you so much for this words.

*sitting amidst flowers and drinking sweet Dreamberry wine* My birthday was just as I wished, FireStar - the most recent being always the most special!

Thank you for the loving greetings and the birthday card, dear G0lden Happy

Hehe - you found out anyway, Squirrel! It was great - THANKS!

I have enjoyed my day, Wolfie, Cleopatra and Tenderfoot Heart ... and the loving greatings here made it even better, young friends Hug

Having you here means alot for me, Vojira.

A hearty thank you for looking in, Darb and Trapspringer, and for your dear wishes.

Many thanks for the awesome party, comet Dancin' *blows out candles* I have a wish - that I will share many more birthdays with my friends - IRL and here on the Scroll!

Thank you for the greetings, Trollbabe.

In fact I decided to be a birthday present for my beloved Opa - one day before Christmas Eve Wink
I'm not special, Grizz, but all of you make me feel like it. I'm so touched and honored.

Your greetings were special, ShadowStep - thank you so much, my friend.

Thank you for making my day brighter Luvlove

Arthis

This year, again, I'm late to wish you a very happy birthday Unhappy
I'm sorry Embala, I haven't been on the forum for weeks, but that's a weak excuse.

I'm glad to read you had a pleasant day, and I hope next year I will be right on time.

Hugs
Arthis

Embala

Thank you very much, Arthis *hugs*

Nothing to be sorry, Arthis Smile In fact ... this year I missed to congratulate you!
Happy belated birthday to you, Arthis!

*Let's raise our glasse3s to our birthdays and the new year to come!*

Startear

It is the 23 rd of December, which happens to be the best day of the year. It also happens, that our gift-maker highthing has her birthday today! Luvlove Yay

Happy birthday, Embala! May the day bring you joy and presents.

Crucent

To the most talented gift-maker on all of Elfquest!

I hope you have an amazing birthday, and that you and yours have a wonderful christmas as well * lots of hugs from me *Yay

AnnieC

Happy birthday! :D

Beryl

Happy birthday sweet Embala!! Yay

Crucent that cake looks delicious Hypnotize

Crucent

Beryl said

Crucent that cake looks delicious Hypnotize

It does, doesn't it? too bad I can't take credit for it, I just googled for a pic and that came up^^

WolfMoonSky

Happy HAPPY birthday dear Embala!
I hope you enjoyed your day to the fullest!! Hug Kiss

psychosarah999

Dancin'AYOOOOOOooooOOOOOA!!!Dancin' Happy birthday to the kindest elf in EQ!Hug We love you Embala! *HUG* Hug

*Hands Embala the Biggest, Juiciest, most potent bag of dream berries any elf or troll had ever laid eyes on*
Dream a beautiful dream And have a wonderful birthday Embala!
*pike whines like a puppy for some of the amazingly awesome dream berries*

Embala

What a great start in the day with all these loving words and wonderful wishes. I'm flattered, I'm touched, I'm honored - and VERY happy! Smile

It really was one of the best days this year, Startear Luvlove Your wishes came true.

*feeling hugged and covered with best wishes* Thank you, Crucent! That's a great birthday cake (whoever made it!) with one fault Wink - I wouldn't be able to hurt this awesome wolf. This cake will last forever!

Thank you very much, Annie! Smile

Thank you, Beryl *wide smile* ... I'd consider to give YOU a piece of my cake!

So happy to see you here, dear Wolfie *hugs* I had a very enjoyable day - just as you wished.

That's a great birthday howl, FireStar! *shares the most magical berries with all my friends, round-ears and pointed-ears alike* Laugh

Thank you so much, dear friends. *hugs*

[Deleted User]

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Embala

Hehe ... looks like I've something in common with Garfield - and some more XD

I see cats :3 in your birthday wish <3 ... thank you, Kojiyumi!

RedheadEmber

Happy belated Birthday. Oh you Queen of Christmas Baubles!

Startear

Another birthday song, which is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFcmXIG7qvk

Embala

Thank you, Redhead Smile It's never too late for kind words and good wishes!

*snickers* ... - - - ... *still snickers* That's really hilarious, Startear Laugh Makes fun mood!

G0lden

Well I'm late as usual. Happy Brithday.

Embala

Your wishes are always welcome, G0lden Smile

Fade-2-Black

Happy belated birthday.

Embala

Thank you, Fade-2-Black, good wishes can never come too late ! Smile

PCoquelin

Embala said

Thank you, Fade-2-Black, good wishes can never come too late ! Smile

Then let me add mines, dear maker of X-mas wonders!
Happy-happy (belated) birthday!

May you share many more New Year's Eves with us!

TrollHammer

I knew I was forgetting something!

*turns away and works on something out of sight, and after a few minutes turns back*

Happy birthday Embala, and may your year be far better than this card!

*hands over a half a sheet of green construction paper drippong with wet glue and glitter, that was supposed to be a protrate, bit has now flowed and smeared part way down the paper into an unrecognisable mess and a chaos of color (not that the glue-portriate was any good anyway).*

*Small droplets of glittery glue start to fall to the floor, which means there will be a reminder of this card embedded into the garpet for years to come.*

Embala

Thank you for the dear birthday greating, PCoquelin Smile I plan to share many more years here with kin and friends.

*chuckles* Accepts TrollHammer's artwork in glitter and glue with great appreciation and pleasure Wink
Thank you for the birthday greetings and good wishes, dear friend! *hugs*

Tenderfoot

Aww, I'm late! Awfully late! But anyways, happy belated birthday, wonderful Embala! :D

YeahYeahYeah

May all your years be happy, may all your dreams come true.
Only great people deserve this - and most of all you!

(nastybad writerthing's poor attempt at poetry with incurable writer's block)

Embala

awwww .... *big hug* That's so nice, dear Tenderfoot Heart Thank you for all the good wishes and kind words.

Startear

Okay, so the scroll was down on your birthday, but I hope it was a good one nevertheless! Happy belated birthday, and a God Jul!

Embala

Thank you so much, Startear! It was a great day indeed - with family and friends in "real" life and later with EQ friends! (YUP Wink - not ON the Scroll, though.)

WolfMoonSky

Happy belated birthday!!
So sorry I was late...Unhappy
Glad to hear that you had a great day! Hug

Embala

Thankk you, dear Wolfie. Hug You were not late, not at all! The Scroll was.

Have a peaceful Christmas time *tight hug*.

WolfMoonSky

Embala said

Thankk you, dear Wolfie. Hug You were not late, not at all! The Scroll was.

Have a peaceful Christmas time *tight hug*.

The scroll was, indeed, way too late! Hug
I hope you too have a peaceful and wonderful christmas time! Hug

PCoquelin

Happy birthday, Embala!

I just hope your next b-day here won't be faced with such dire technical odds as this server failure.

AND I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

( and if you wish to figure me finding the nerve to dare FB-messaging Richard, as I did.. )

( "Please? BECAUSE you love the Scroll.." )

TrollHammer

nastybad troll-thing emptyhead again....

Sorry for forgetting again... *frowns at glue stains on the floor from last time*. How about this time I just get you a hug?

*rummages around and finds an old travel pillow, draws a smily face on the inside*

Here you go, a hug whenever you need one!

And a hug from me too... *hug*

Embala

*snuggles in* A hug is always a great gift, TrollHammer, and it is never late. And I just got two!

My dear thanks, PC *shares the hug*

G0lden

Happy Birthday pretty lady!!! Sorry it is late.

Embala

Thank you for you kind wishes, G0lden. I take them with love.

Startear

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Embala

Thanks so much, Startear! :D I had a pleasant day and a great evening with Family and friends.

RedheadEmber

Belated happy birthday. Oh, magnificent maker of baubles. ~O)

marinayurk

You have Embala
birthday today?

Embala

Thank you, Redhead! It was a nice day. :D

My birthday was yesterday, Marina, December 23. :)

marinayurk

Oh! :) Then Happiness,
Good luck, Health for
you! :D And still let elves will
dream you! :)

Stormcatcher

Maybe I'll remember next year...

Happy belated BD, Em!

marinayurk

:) 2 days till Christmas!!! :D Just like heading of the movie or what article :)

Embala

Many thanks for your dear good wishes, Marina. *hugs* Heading for the movie ... =))

Storm! You just made may day! This look and expression is hilarious! Many thanks for the laugh. :D

Elwing

Oops...Late to the party as usual! Have the best year ever, Embala! =)) :-* !Moonshade :x :-j

Embala

Good wishes are never late! Thank you very much, Elwing :D