ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Share your dreams with US your tribe!

Bearclaw3

I'm getting ready to open MY restaurant (OPEN SEASON!) what specific dishes do I have to have on my menu, to make you a happy customer?! So guess I'm wonderring what food items YOU dream about?!

Trollbabe

Congratulations! I would like to see big portions of healthy foods, including meats, poultry and seafood served with crisp steamed vegetables and whole grains. Seasoning should not depend too much upon salt.

Bearclaw3

Well BABE, true Cajun seasoning relies more on spices to add tons of flavor to delicious foods! I realize they "SOUND,LOOK" creepy but " CRAWFISH" taste awesome! Look I'm a California kid, raised on peanut butter and jelly and corn dogs and burger king hamburgers! So if I say a food is great it will not make you sick, now the "LOOKS" of crawfish(crawdads) might upset your tummy! But then again YOU are a troll so I'm guessing that the looks of ANY food wouldn't mess up your tummy!

Bearclaw3

And then Cajuns do wonderful things with ANY game animals, one of my favorite Cajun special meals is "SHARPTOOTHS(alligator)

Bearclaw3

gATOR TAIL! With a small side:) of "red beans and rice" or "jambalaia"

Bearclaw3

And the best(most flavorful!) menu item is boiled crawfish! In a great crawfish boil is usually; a large amount of potatoes, onions, mushrooms green n red bell peppers a little bit of celery,the potatoes get cooked longer than the crawfish! There is NO extra salt put in! And the best crawfish boil is usually has one required ingredient "water from the Mississippi river! yes that makes a huge difference! If you are in new Orleans or Slidell laouisianna request crawfish that hasn't been frozen or stored in only fresh water! yES if you have a picky set of taste buds, you will be thrilled be Cajun food the BEST menu item that at first surprised me,because I thought most people DID NOT eat was rabbit i actually harvestedthe rabbit myself, with my bow and aarow! It was sooooo good that my three kids were done so quick and then asking for seconds(MORE!) I hadn't even started mine yet, so of course I gave half of mine t

Bearclaw3

Now IF you need a more "normal" meal there's a German dish called " SCHWANK brautein!" it's a big grilled piece of pork on bread! The pork is sautéed before and during cooking! I first had it at a medieval festival called " the WITTLICH pig fest, in germs the "W" is pronounced "V"(My quick little German lanuage lesson, for today! I'm sitting here thinking about any other language lessons I could pass on! In Deutschland (Germany!) I experienced quite a few "FIRSTS! And I passed ELFQEST on to a few of my "LIKE minded friends! We had to ship ALMOST ALL of our stuff in shipping MY "ELFQUAeST collection was "LOST" along with my XMEN collection for E.Q.I had the entire marvel collection and the entire warp graphics(black and white versions!)My X-MEN collection started at ONE and went all the way through "THE MUTANT MASSACRE! So basically at today's prices I "LOST" a couple thousand dollars worth of comics YES I AM a "comic book nerd! In my X-MEN box I also had ALL 6 issues of "KITTY PRIDE and WOLVERINE!"

Bearclaw3

From may 1996 till June 1994 I lived in west Germany me and a few of the other kids on spangdahlem Air Force Base we'd play a game we called,"Man Hunt in the surrounding woodland one time I was wore out, sat down, just waiting! But I found myself asleep but I was awoken by this "MUSICAL voice" I didn't see the person that the voice belonged to! But she told me to "GET UP!" "YOUR FRIENDS are coming!" I listened closely to the MUSIC of the WOODS, and could almost see their location! They had NO IDEA of MY location but they were coming, right towards me, the musical voice sang out, "HIDE, and scare the color off their skin!" I was one of the few of US not in blue jeans I at that time was wearing military B.D.U. battle Dress Uniform(camouflage)pants so I was kinda hidden! So I just crouched waiting and finally looked over at the owner of the "Musical voice" she had long blond hair, BIG blue eyes ANS pointed ears! It was then that I noticed my fellow "MAN HUNTERS" were about to step into MY clearing, so I tensed The rules we had set said that"ONE firm slap on the hunted ones back, made them "the captured"( outta the game!) so I waited for all three of them to get by ME, then just like a wolf rider I pounced on them and SLAP,SLAP,SLAP! I crushed them ALL at once! I then started laughing very cruelly! They instantly started asking "WHERE were you jaymz?" I pointed at the little bush about ten feet behind us! I was still laughing they all wanted a " Rematch" where I would hunt them, and they'd hide from me! I said O.K. But the losers buy the winner a candy bar and a soda!(notice who I named the "losers?) they demanded that I wait five minutes before I started "hunting them!" I agreed because I have wolf blood! You see I already had a plan on how I could destroy them, you see I noticed how they were starring at the area down by the river! So I knew where to find them! So I then waited five minutes before "HUNTING them down! I ran down to the river, then started scouting out the area then I found them down on the river bank, I then became a "GOBACK" and they became TROLLS I crawled up the river bank because I saw where they were hiding so I crawled up behind them stayed in the bushes listening to every silly word they were using to describe me!(very colorfully!) After a few minutes they started complaining that "Maybe I'd given up! So then I went into motion and "touched"each one of them! I told them how long I'd been listening to them and" what" I'd heard each one of them say! They started whining that I had the advantage, because I just had ONE person to keep quiet! I simply replied "one cherry coke, and a king sized snickers bar!

Bearclaw3

The only part of that that was a dream was the little part with "JOYLEAF", but the important part was SHE helped me be very triumphant in my "HUNTING" war! Thank you JOYLEAF!

Bearclaw3

Notice that I'm "bear claw"(in my dreams!)

Embala

:)

marinayurk

I dreamed to go to the
USA long ago (to see
everything with own
eyes). And in general I
dreamed of round-the-
world travel earlier. It is
interesting to me: new
places, new people.

Bearclaw3

Well marinayurk, what parts in particular are you looking to experience? You're from Germany, right?let me suggest that you skip the NEW YORK CITY stuff and LOS ANGELES,IF you have to see California, let me suggest SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA IF you still need another BIG city, try my favorites, NEW ORLEANS, LAOUISIANNA, or SEATTLE WASHINGTON, in new Orleans you'll find somemof the most awesome tasting food ever just don't LOOK at it too long! Like forninstance, CRAWFISH! Now in Seattle take a few nights out on the town and catch a few "LOCAL" bands out live before they are signed to iG record deals! That's how I found PEARL JAM! In New Orleans the secret to finding a GREAT restaurant IS let your nose guide you to "lunch/dinner! When you walk by any restaurant in the French quarter open the front door and smell deeply, if you breathe in and your stomach growls back, eat there you won't be disappointed!

marinayurk

:D Ha-ha! Alas, I not from
Germany. :) I from Russia!
From Siberia! And my
dreams aren't fated to
come true! :( Not now...
Not in this life... :( :)

marinayurk

...maybe will come
true :)

Bearclaw3

Marinayurk dreams DO come true, sometimes we have to let OUR dreams grow/change,NEVER, let your dream, wither and die, in 2006 I had a dream about my "faith in Christ" growing "beyond earthly question! And then on august 7,2006, I was racing my "crotch rocket"(Suzuki GSXR 1000) against another crotch rocket (Kawasaki ninja 750, I hate thoose bikes, because I HAD one in 1993( wrecked it too!) any way, back to the race(in town on a public street, this car pulled out onto the road in front of me and slammed on it's(HER!) brakes I hit mine, they locked right up!(this is how FAST I was going) My bike left a 173 foot long skid mark, when I realized I was still gonna CRASH! I realized only ONE thing could save me, "PRAYER" since my head was already bowed so I knew that it was time to say my prayer, "dear heavenly father, please see me to the ground in ONEnpiece, this I pray in YOUR son JESUS CHRISTS name, AMEN!" I didn't break any bones or have a single cut, after I said "AMEN, I opened my eyes just in time to witness my bike hitting HER car! Totalled my GSXR, by the way I landed straight to my forehead, but thank GOD, I was then in a coma for 36 days but, not one piece of me is missing! When I was in my coma I met and talked with GOD and his SON "JESUS CHRIST" so needless to say I have NO DOUBT GOD and JESUS CHRIST ARE here/up there NOW!

Bearclaw3

My" personal" email address is thorngawd@gmail.com and my cell phone number is (850)612-1656 email me yours and I WILL call you!

marinayurk

You know, there are
dreams real and false. The
person at work sits and
dreams of a lot of
money, the palace,
beautiful life. And then
after work goes to the
bar and relaxes with
friends. Where here false
dream, and where the
real?

marinayurk

I also. I know that
dreams come true, and
already I dream
intelligently, about that
that is favorable to me
NOW.

Bearclaw3

Marinayurk, where are you from? I'm A American from California(originally!) and NOW I live in northwest, Florida!, Crestview! Currently I'm a hunter(deer mostly!)I hunt with a bow and arrow and I'm also a fisher man we've got jade green water and white sand beaches! I'm also a certified scuba diver! The deepest I've been down to was about 65 feet out in the gulf of mexico there are always dolphins and often there are sharks, but for the most part the sharks swim fast away from people, unless your a stupid diver and you have bait fish on you, NO better way to have a "up close and personal encounter with a shark!

marinayurk

:) Respect for you from snow Siberia. :D

Elwing

Like actual dreams? I dreamt this morning that I was undressing, but I was wearing infinite layers of clothes, so I just kept taking of coats and socks and tights and more socks and more sweaters and more shirts and more socks. This time of year will do that to you...

Bearclaw3

Elwimg, to me it sounds like YOU are very wrapped up in other people's various problems! And it sounds like your mind wants you to LET it ALL GO!

Bearclaw3

Siberia IS WAY too cold for my little white butt! But like I said I lived in Germany or 7 years, and after Germany I lived in seattle Washington But before I lived in Germany I lived in tucsun Arizona! it's NOT cold in tucsun!

marinayurk

No, it isn't cold any more.
This year it isn't cold. -
10˚C. And they it isn't felt.
Even hands don't freeze.
I missed Father Frost! He,
likely, decided to go to
the south to have a
rest. :)

Elwing

this is the warmest year I have known in the Low Countries. There really hasn't been any frost whatsoever, there has only been a bit of melting snow between Christmas and New Year. And awesome, I love it. Bring in spring...Except that when all this global warming stuff which is obviously real brings in the expected result of rising sea levels, we will be the first to drown.
but until then, bring in the balmy weather. I love it.

marinayurk

No. :) It isn't necessary. :) Don't sink! And in thoughts don't sink! Also be not afraid. Also forget. You heard? The doomsday was cancelled. :D The Earth, a live organism, will make temperature for themselves. And everything will be good! :)

Night_Tanem

I resigned last week. This gives me 3 months to find something better than where I am now, something where I won't have to work 3 out of 4 Saturdays. That way I can be creative on Saturdays and lazy on Sundays.
With a little luck I'll be able to work for myself in 5 years. It is a dream but one needs to chase it for it to come true...so lets hunt!

marinayurk

:) Rest after a hard work - a tremendous thing! :D There are forces from where! :) And this pleasure! :)