ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Roll-call!

manga

So, who else is back from the old Scroll of Colors? I see KrWordgazer, Lunakat, Sofia and MrsGrizzley. *waves madly* HI! I've missed everyone so much!

Leanan

I'm here! :P

RedheadEmber

I'm here too. But then again; I didn't really leave.

Laurel

Here as well. (I was on the old scroll from like 2006 - 2010)

MrsGrizzley

*waves back at Manga* So good to see you again!!!!!!

And yes, I know that I've been working on HalfElven's story since 2003 and it's now been eleven years in development and I still haven't finished the OQ. I still intend to work on it... at some point.

I love the fact that even if we wander away for a while, we can always come back to the fandom and be welcomed as if we'd never left.

Trollbabe

I'm here, since 2004! :p
I'm pretty sure I exchanged e-mail with WaRP before that, though.

manga

Leanan, Redhead Ember, Mrs.Grizzley and Trollbabe, so nice to see you all again! Laurel, I don't think our paths had crossed much but it's nice to see you too. :) The forum really seemed deserted there for awhile after the hacks and new format. I stuck around for a bit but it seemed like everyone I knew had gone and life, the universe and everything was getting in the way anyway... and before I knew it I'd drifted away too. I missed it a lot, though. So much that I joined another mailing list based on a different author which was kind of fun and had some similar vibes (especially the way one person could be counted on to lionize her particular favorite character and another person could be counted on to demonize the same character... it was interesting watching that happen from the outside for a change!) but in the end it just wasn't the same, maybe because as much as I enjoy the author's works, I've never really been interested in doing fanfiction for it. Whereas Rayek is still so blasted embedded in my head that I've already got a new idea for a story.

Embala

I was late on the Scroll ... too late to really know most of the elders. Still here.
I'm glad to see some familiar, missed faces back. :)

RedheadEmber

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

What? You said roll-call!

PCoquelin

I'm here, but less and less so.

Tavie

I was on the old Scroll...

manga

It's funny that you consider yourself late to the Scroll, Embala. You must have been very active when you were because I'd count you as one of us "elders."

Hiya, PCoquelin and Tavie!

RedheadEmber, how do you DO all these funky emoticons? I know the forum pops them in but I don't know the analog versions. I've managed to make a Winnowill >:) but I wanna know how to make Rayek! I wonder who this will turn out to be. <:)

Leanan

@manga, you can see the emoticons when you click the little grey smiley face at the top right corner of the reply box.

Embala

Thanks, manga :) ... it's flattering but I'm definitely none of the Elders.

RedheadEmber

:|

<:) apparently doesn't exist...

TrollHammer

I'm still here (since 2008, iirc, whatever that makes me), but haven't been as active of late. Sorry!

Skyfall

I've always been here, and yet not. Depends on who you ask though.

manga

@Leanan, ah there it is. Thanks!

:-w This one might be made into a good Rayek. We need more. ;)

Tam

Heh, I'm with Skyfall. Though I'm more active as of late, I've had an account for...gosh. Ever.

Trollbabe

Ten years on the Scroll! $-)

Arfurido

Taa!

I do recognize some faces here, yes :)

Guess I could throw in an update while I'm here... I'm working full time as a programmer now, still with the same man; been into games over the last few years - the Dragon Age and the Final Fantasy series in particular (but also a bunch of PS3 titles). I haven't been into drawing, but I've spent a lot of time writing (fan/) fiction in English to work on both my English and my writing.

lostshard has kept me up to date on the new titles, which I will order, just haven't arsed myself to do it yet.

Kudos to skyfall and Pini for the new site!

G0lden

Still here. Computer issues resolved.