ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

An ElfQuest Birthday Calendar

Embala

We already have a Birthday Calendar here, initiated by @Arthis 10 years ago and maintained through many changes. This collection holds valuable information I rely on. Thank you so much, friend!

I'm going for something complementing with this ElfQuest Birthday Calendar - an "oldfashioned" monthly calendar with pictures and "filled in" names.

WIP ... this will be updated when new birthdays are shared.

Hopefull there will be background pictures like January 31st. Do you wish for a special motive for YOUR day? Tell me - I'll happily include it!

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

Embala

I'll not add all the birthdays gathered in Arthis's thread for now but concentrate on those I remember being active or lurking during the last year. I apologize when I'll forget someone ... it's just the "NOW of wolf thought" to blame. ^^

When you want to be in the picture calendar tell me your birthday date in Arthis' Birthday Calendar or right here. I'll be glad to add you. :)

Embala

Here I'll list links to existing birthday congratulation threads. You can use those ... or start a new one for your birthday wishes - just to your liking.

ElfTanner
Elyon
Eyeshigh
Nibblet
Night_Tanem
PCoquelin
Startear
Tenderfoot

Embala

reserved

marinayurk

May,21 :)

RedheadEmber

So... should I add my b-day here, or can you simply find it in Arthis' thread? :-j

Embala

I've added the names I've planned to list so far - including Marina and Redhead. :)

Background pictures for this or that day will be added somewhen - or just in time.

Elwing

17th of Juli (1970)

Embala

Thank you, Elwing :)

One of the February Children wishes for a special character als backgrund picture ... or for a special picture of said character?

Eyeshigh

I think you did a great job!
I have send you my b-daydate, but just in case. It is Februari 11th.

Startear

Hmm... I'd like Filhe in mine...

Embala

Thank you so much, Eyeshigh! For the praise - and for being part of it.
!Dewshine I love your choice, Startear.

I've added a bunch of background pictures - those where I had a clue ... or an idea.

RedheadEmber

Startear said: Hmm... I'd like Filhe in mine...

Who's that?

Embala

The girl in Startear's birthday panel. :P

RedheadEmber

Who is she?

Embala

She is a nameless Go-back girl who listens to Redlance's stories when he is cub sitting in the lodge, Redhead. Startear likes her very much and named her Filhe.

January and February basically show like they are supposed to look now. :)

RedheadEmber

Embala said: She is a nameless Go-back girl who listens to Redlance's stories when he is cub sitting in the lodge, Redhead. Startear likes her very much and named her Filhe.

I was wondering why I'd never heard about her before...

Startear

Yeah, Filhe never got a name, and didn't show up again, so I named her in the Nameless characters thread. :x

Night_Tanem

I love this! Thanks for including me Embala X:)

faeriegirl

Lovely! Thanks for including me too!

Embala

Thank you for your loving words, Night_Tanem. I'm glad you like your "day".
Thanks, faeriegirl! *wide happy smile* Of course I wished to include you ... and all the old and new packmates who shared their birthday on the Scroll.

This thread is ready ... for now. Newly shared birthday dates will be added asap. When there are requests for background pictures (preferably EQ comic art) I'll happily include them.
You want another "miniature" for the ongoing themes - suggest it. :) I might change my choice. Any idea for another theme? Tempt me. ;)

marinayurk

And I am happy with a subject for a month, and the picture for me. :) Thanks to you, Embala! Sorry, I can't tempt you. Now I have in the head other plans-cares :( But you are a fine fellow! :D

Embala

Other March children want to show in the calendar? Or require a background picture?

Moonmoss

My b-day is 16th of June- though funnily, summer is not my favourite season. I like autumn and spring best. You've created a beautiful calendar, Embala- I'd be honoured to be added into it.