ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Thinking out loud.

marinayurk

I don't know whether there is such a discussion or not. For example, I sometimes want to share your thoughts or observations, and a precise definition for a discussion, I can't call. Don't have to feel or do now, or to be surprised. Sometimes I think watching that around, and suddenly see something, I notice, you Can simply without any intent

marinayurk

I remember one day I was picking up the kids from kindergarten. But we still walked to the Kindergarten. My daughter was playing, running around. I stood staring at them on the sides. Here was a tree. I wonder how much this tree has seen the kids. The kids he grew up here. At this point I realized through the soul that the tree is not just a decorative element, but a living creature. Alive! Like a dog, like a cat. Just not able to walk. Tree bark is the skin. It is able to feel, to sleep.
From the moment I perceive trees as living beings. In the city these living beings as homeless animals. They have no home or friends. They belong to nobody. They are without a host.

marinayurk

This Sunday night I came home from work. I'm tired. With tired quarreled with her husband, and in the end we went with him to the Park. At 10.30 PM. On the sidewalk go - anywhere lights. In the Park there is no light. 's night. And here we go. Two: I'm tired, and my husband, papusi beer, intoxicating - so we half knew, but come on. In the Park it was dark, a little scary, but then fear is gone. Just the trees slept. Was just silence. First, one person close to walking her dog. Then there was a woman there - she was a big dog. And silence. Calm. The clock 11.30 PM. I had to go home. Here's a walk. !Chot