What did you buy today?

Arfurido

You did... but don't worry, I still understood Grin :mrgreen:

lostshard

well that is a queer mind for ya... hahahah damn, gettin zzzleeepy

so did you get the song?

Arfurido

Did, but I already told you twice :P

Just watched the first two eps... didn't know Harmony was part of Cordelias gang!! Ooh so much to learn... so many things to see.... aaaahhhh I love the fact that I just discovered these series!!! I'm gonna order more seasons as soon as there is enough cash on my visa card -- and damn them if they spend more than a week delivering them to me :mrgreen:

Also, that young, clean cutted version of Angel... HOLY COW! I just wanted to grab him, throw him on the floor and kiss his face all over Grin He's... he's... CANDY! YESSS!!!

LordDarkhan

I bought North and South on dvd and The Monkees season 1 and 2. Also went and did a little clothes shopping at Saks today.... I just needed to get out the house really.

Brighteyes

Hey Kin!!!!!
Good seeing you! I had a feeling everybody left the site.... Unhappy

But now i'm happy agein, so good to see you!
Did you have a nice Christmas weekend?

Bloodwake

I dont want break to end >.<

LordDarkhan

They had an early bird sale at Tiffanys...You know one of those sales, they send out invitations, they open the store early to shop and you get great deals.. Well today is my mothers birthday, so it worked out, I went down there and got her a pink diamond pendant and matching earrings, tennis bracelet, and myself an atlas watch.

She was really happy, most people forget her birthday because its so close to christmas.. So i always make sure to be the good son and remember

lostshard

Quote:
Arfurido

Just watched the first two eps... didn't know Harmony was part of Cordelias gang!! Ooh so much to learn... so many things to see.... aaaahhhh I love the fact that I just discovered these series!!! I'm gonna order more seasons as soon as there is enough cash on my visa card -- and damn them if they spend more than a week delivering them to me :mrgreen:

Also, that young, clean cutted version of Angel... HOLY COW! I just wanted to grab him, throw him on the floor and kiss his face all over Grin He's... he's... CANDY! YESSS!!!

harmony awwwww, somethings gonna happen at graduation day....lalalalalalal not gonna tell ya, love....

owww more than a week?? stake them i say

Arfurido

Hmm... well she must turn into a vampire or a demon or something... because she starts hanging out with Spike, I mean.

Just downloaded some more of OMWF. I've got a new file sharing software called LimeWire. Not quite sure what'll to to my puter yet, but heck. I'm taking a risk. Me want Buffy!!

LordDarkhan

I have been using limewire for about 3-4 months not, i havent had any problems wiht spyware or adware

Arfurido

Aah, sounds good!! I'm enjoying it very much so far :mrgreen:

Mirr

Quote:
Arfurido

Just watched the first two eps... didn't know Harmony was part of Cordelias gang!!
8<..

Speaking of Harmony... have you seen The Addams Family movies?

-"I'm only allowed to drink natural beverages..."

Does that ring any bells, or do you already know what I mean? ;)

Mm, Something Blue..
Teehee.. "Sooo.. what did Captain Peroxide want?"

Arfurido

Hmm, can't remember that quote. Been a long time since I watched The Adams Family. But I loved that movie.

Hmmz, just placed an order for THREE seasons of Buffy Grin 3, 5 and 6. Was going to order 2, but sold out. Guess 2 and 7 are next :roll: They say it takes 3-6 working days. That means... *counts on fingers* I'll have them by January 6th or 7th or something. Expensive stuff. A friend of mine lives in Scotland and can get them even cheaper. Do I have the patience?? Hell no Grin

Downloading "Storyteller" from s6 now. Hmm. Looks kinda interesting. This Andrew guy is annoying but funny.

lostshard

with that wall and floor? yea hahah was funny and kinda *ahumm*

and yess andrew is funnnyyyy the only one of the evil trio..... warren sucks and that midget is irri... hahah.... andrew is funny in season 7.... and well he is kinda...you know Wink

look at what you've done now... gonna watch buffy season 7 now..... damn girl.... Wink luvya....you've awaken my buffy fannn geely self again :roll:

stardreamer

Today I bought a Leetah Doll. :D yeah.. that realy made my day.. :D (not that it wasn't already ;) )

LordDarkhan

oooooh pictures pictures pictures Grin

Elyon

Hehehe well he's not the only one who bought an elfquest doll. I bough Picknose :roll:

:twisted:

Ow and kindred there quite big actually and heavy. Verry detailed Wink

LordDarkhan

You know I have all of them except cutter...lol and its not because i hate cutter, he was just always sold out..

anyone have pics of them displayed with the backgrounds wendy put up to download?

stardreamer

Quote:
Kindredsoul

Leetah doll? Like a figurine or like a Barbie doll size?

Like Elyon's one..
but then in Leetah shape.. ow.. and pedalwing.. but that little preserver is a little big :roll: haha..
I have made some picts of them and post them later.. because the batery's of the digital camera are empty.. :roll:

stardreamer

bought them in a commicshop..
sometimes you see some of them on Ebay.. so..
I gues I just had luck to found some somewhere in the back of a commicshop...

LordDarkhan

I was lucky to find all mine(except cutter) at a video game store on clearance for 4.99

and your right, petalwing is just a LITTLE big..lol

I have my Tyldak hanging from the ceiling flying around with my Lord of the Rings fell beast. :D

Rainedancer

OHHH!!!!
Want want want want want!!!!!! Grin

stardreamer

Quote:
LordDarkhan

I was lucky to find all mine(except cutter) at a video game store on clearance for 4.99

yeah.. that cutter one seems to be a hard one..
the shop I found them also didn't have that one anymore :(
although if they only have one.. I properly would ended up in a fight or so to get it :roll: Grin
haha..

LordDarkhan

I am going to a play on Monday so I went shopping today for an outfit to wear.. I found these gloves i love, black leather, silver buckle, lined with fox fur. so nice.. and i got this black fedora that is just hot... i am happy with my purchase.

LordDarkhan

It is a hat

LordDarkhan

mine is black though, with a black band and an extremely small red feather.

LordDarkhan

I am scheduled to wear it Monday. If it doesnt flow with the outfit and the vibe once i put it on, i wont wear it... but we will see Grin

lostshard

soooo i went shophopping today, went for the I-pod 20 gig.... but i went to 10 Surprised Surprised yessss ten different stores where they sell them.....but NO ONE had it in stock....damn... it was a real quest... i think i walked about 8 km through Antwerpen... went even to the most horrible store in the world @mediamarkt.... such a steriel place, and the people just walk you out of your boots..... i even wanted to help a old lady, and she thought i wanted to rob her or something Surprised , she fell on the floor by a dude who walked away even Surprised ....

they only had the black i-pod, the u2 version...with all their songs on it.... i like u2 but not all those songsss....
Well i am on a real i-pod quest....to infinity and beyond....

well to sooth my poor feet, i bought a couple of books today....

Terry pratchett's discworldseries (7 books)
* eric
* moving pictures
* reaper man
* small gods
* lords and ladies
* men at arms
* soul music

Bill Bryson (travelbooks, The auteurs look on america and australia)
*the lost continent
*made in america
*down under

Helen Fielding's Bridget Jones diary, the edge of reason( 8) )

David Lodge (about two academics who change roles, it is a trilogy :P )
*changing places
*Small worlds
*Nice work

Mike Gayle's Turning thirty (about a guy that turns, surprise surprise 30) well not me still a couple of years to go :roll:

and last but not least... William golding's to the ends of the world....( about a ship in the nineteen hundreds, which sails from england to australia)

well that is it... just a couple of books..... i wanted to buy more, but couldn't cary anymore than that :P Evil Grin ...

well i bit addicted to books... can i help it :roll:

LordDarkhan

Just had a nice day of shopping. Needed to buy some more winter clothes.. got a nice pair of cashmere socks, camel hair trench, couple of ascots, some ties, some cuff links(you can never have too many pairs), Some shoes(me and my damn shoe fetish, id like to break 1000 by the end of the year)....and some candles for my bathroom....

Arfurido

LordDarkhan, WHERE is that avatar from?? Surprised
Looks gooood!

LordDarkhan

Thanks, ive been waiting for a chance to have a more mature Sunstream as an avatar.

Elfquest.com, main page... the elves have some new years inspiration for us

lostshard

wellllllll what did i buy today....mmmmmmmmm

*does a little i-pod dance*

well the first songs i put on it are...Travis, the ark, once more with feeling soundtrack, remy zero and Jeff buckley..........the rest will follow...... i've got about 20 gig to fill :)

*does another i-pod ass shake*

Zebula77

Huh? Did I miss something? Make his ass do what?

Teejay

gonna go buy srtuff, gonna go buy stuff, lalalalalalalallaaaaa
gonna go buy LOTR extended edition, and hopefully buy shoes, and if I find them a seison of SG1 :D :D :D

lostshard

Quote:
Kindredsoul

*tilts head slightly*
Surprised
*tilts head again*
Surprised
how DO you make your ass DO that??

hehehehe...funny git.....*shakes ass somemore*...*jumps on table and does a hobbit dance*

Arthis

Quote:
lostshard

hehehehe...funny git.....*shakes ass somemore*...*jumps on table and does a hobbit dance*

you will have to make that dance in Brussel when we will meet (btw, you didn't confirm, can't you come?)

@ all the others: I'll make pics of the hobbit dance for you all to see Wink

NightAngel

Today I bought some food..
Tomorrow I'll receive visit, so they have to eat some nice stuff right?
No, I ain't gonna cook.. :P

LordDarkhan

Today went gadget shopping... Got a new surround sound system and a new tv. I had been wanting one of those plasma tvs the kind u can hang on your wall, but i was always apprehensive. The salesman talked me into it. and now i do not see how i survived without one... they save sooooooo much space in whichever room you put them in.....

Teejay

I gots me: stargate SG1 seison 2, LOTR extended edition, chronicles of riddick and king arthur :D , me happy, bankacount not so much Grin

LordDarkhan

I did not know Arthur was out. I must get that on dvd.

lostshard

damn, can't read those small letters... Surprised
*waves a angry finger*

Zebula77

Quote:
Kindredsoul

just click the quote button sweetie!! Wink

and if you did, you can now read that I am waving a $5 bill for you to jig that butt a little more!! Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

LivietheLurker

*Snicker* Ok, I won't be buying stuff until this afternoon, but coming up in the series "How to spend your wage as quickly as possible:

- Thick, warm biking gloves for my fathers birthday.
- "Once more, with footnotes" by Terry Pratchett.
- "Elfquest, The Grand Quest, vol. 5" + 6
- Several volumes of Hellboy books.

And of course less fun things like my rent and student loan.

Zebula77

Hey, Liv - would you recommend the Hellboy books? How are they compared to the film (which I loved, by the way). I've seen some scans of the pages, and I really like the style of art.

Anyways, I have to get a new pair of pants and a new winter jacket - the one I've got is oooooogly!

LivietheLurker

I've only read the first compilation and part of another story.

Spoilers!

The first compilation was scripted by John Byrne, I think, and it seems to have trouble finding it's feet. But if you can look past that, the other stories apparently do better. And whatever you say about Mignola, he has to be one of the best for capturing a mood.

Zebula77

John Byrne has a style I've never cared that much for. He did a lot of X-Men and Fantastic Four for Marvel. I mean, he's good but he has a tendency to make every face look similar.

lostshard

Quote:
Kindredsoul

just click the quote button sweetie!! Wink

and if you did, you can now read that I am waving a $5 bill for you to jig that butt a little more!! Grin Grin

heheh funny you
mwhahahahahahahahahah hahahahah just 5 bucks? Wink for that i won't wiggle my big toe Wink

LivietheLurker

Quote:
Zebula77

John Byrne has a style I've never cared that much for. He did a lot of X-Men and Fantastic Four for Marvel. I mean, he's good but he has a tendency to make every face look similar.

Yeah, but he didn't draw the first Hellboy book, he just scripted it, or helped script it. Mike Mignola is the artist.

Zebula77

Ahh, ok. At least the stuff I've seen looks nothing like Byrne, so that would explain it, heh.

Nibblet

I can't buy anything. I didn't get paid. Apparently the company has no money for my wages. All I got was £30. My weekly bills are about £150. It's time to get out the credit card!! Grin Or at least it would be if I hadn't just used it ordering stuff off the internet to fill the gaps in my EQ collection. Grin

Zebula77

Damn! Will you be ok, then? Can you manage the bills? :?

Nibblet

I'm sure everything will work out. Worse things have happened and I've always came out of it with a smile! I may have to sell some stuff, but it will be ok. Know anyone who wants to buy a guitar??

Zebula77

Hehe, what kind? Wink

Nibblet

Ibanez - Blazer. No Ibanez pointyness Grin It's red.

Zebula77

Ahh, expensive or cheapo?

Nibblet

I don't know! It's got "custom made" written on it if that helps Grin I paid £200 for it (second hand).

stardreamer

Noooo don't sell it..
how else are you supose play Helloween songs

sounds like an intresting guitar to :roll:

Nibblet

It's not that much of a big deal. I was never any good at it anyway. I just loved messing around and trying to play!!! My hands are way too small to play properly. I can't reach to play chords! I'll be selling it along with lots of other stuff.

Zebula77

My hands are pretty small too. That doesn't neccessarily have to be a limitation. Umm, it's not the size but how you use them, right? :roll:

Nibblet

Have we had this conversation before? It's all very familiar. We have a saying in my area..... If you need to boast about how big it is, it's not worth boasting about. Roughly translated it means men who boast that they have a large appendage usually are lying!! It's the ones that say it's small you should take notice of. Wink Probably not talking about the same thing, are we :roll:

Zebula77

Well, in this case I was actually talking about fingers, but then again you never know with me. Wink

Oh, and for the record - yeah, you're probably right.

stardreamer

yup thats a conversation that has been there before :roll:
that one convinced me to go on playing guitar with not that large fingers.. :roll: hehe.. Zeb is my guitarhero :roll:
(gheghe.. only guitar Tom.. well I think.. :roll: :P)

Nibblet you don't have a pict of it?? or tell us the whole name of it :roll: or so..

Zebula77

Quote:
stardreamer

yup thats a conversation that has been there before :roll:
that one convinced me to go on playing guitar with not that large fingers.. :roll: hehe.. Zeb is my guitarhero :roll:
(gheghe.. only guitar Tom.. well I think.. :roll: :P)

Nibblet you don't have a pict of it?? or tell us the whole name of it :roll: or so..

Thankyouthankyou! You haven't heard me though? If not, I'll send you a song on msn.

stardreamer

No I haven't .. Iam still waiting for that song you wanted to send me true msn.. or email.. :roll:
so.. still looking forward to hear.. :)

Zebula77

Well, just log on when you get home and I'll send you a song.

stardreamer

*does happy dance*
yeah.. I'll do that :D

on second thought..
Why am I doing a happy dance.. I don't even know if it sounds good..
well on the other hand.. its Zeb.. my guitarhero.. is must be good ;) :D :roll:

Zebula77

It sounds pretty decent, I guess. It's from a demo I did with my ex-band. That was about three years ago.

LordDarkhan

I bought a cashmere argyle vneck sweater( i love these you can never have too many) and some more shoes(again, never too many), and some lavendar, and some vanilla candles.

LivietheLurker

Mmmm, I love lavender.

Yesterday I bought a knitting pattern and very cool wool. New jumper, here you come!

Zebula77

Went crazy with my credit card today and ordered a bunch of dvds from the internet for a total of around 2000 kroner. That's about 320$. Surprised

This is what I ordered:
Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence
Open Water
The Village
Collateral
Catwoman (I know it sucks, but I just have to have the superhero films, heh)
Chronicles Of Riddick
Haute Tension
Old Boy
One Missed Call
Nausicaä Of The Valley Of Wind
Spriggan
The Eye 2
The Returner
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
and Shrek 2

Heh, that's a lot isn't it? But I think I found some real cheap prices though.
Chronicles Of Riddick is the most expensive at 26$.

Teejay

yesssss, lets go rob him kin :twisted: , oh no that's right I allready have that movie Grin

Teejay

no you should hop onto the next plane to come and watch the movie here :D

LivietheLurker

Hooray!!! Today my order from Outland arrived! I now have Elfquest: The Grand Quest, vol. 5 and 6, and Hellboy: Wake the Devil and Hellboy; The Chained Coffin and others. I love shopping!

lostshard

Well last week.... a lot of comics as i posted somewhere else....and with it the complete Bone collection......how i love it...... such a great humor... :D

and today i bought three cd's..

1] jamie Cullum-twenty something
2] radiohead- amnesiac
3] radiohead- kid a

mmmmm that was it i guez....

Magela_earth

The Immortals by Tamora Pierce, a compilation of 1-4 in a series of hers for young adults that i read when I was like 13 and every year since, hehe.

and something else cool on ebay, but I can't say cus it's for Louavi and she might see, so I'll say after she gets it.

WhiteTiger

I have bought a new Drawing Tablet for my new PC
An Image capture device (I love this thing) ofr capturing Video from Cameras, VHS's or DVD's
Yay :D

LordDarkhan

I went shopping today for the an event tomorrow and buying one thing led to another.

-wallet
-suspenders
-shoes(of course, you cant shop without getting shoes)
-tux for tomorrows event
-ties, cuff links and belt(for my baby, not for me)
and went grocery shopping(I hate grocery shopping)

scarlettdoll

no more shopping for me til Feb. :( Crud. Except for the beads I gotta buy for the parade.

Arfurido

Shopping? I wanna go shopping :(

The closest thing I come to shopping right now is buying the weekly bread and milk :?

lostshard

me wanna go shopping too, but i keep sleeping like a log..... when i am a day off i get out of bed around 12.00.... and to do some serious shophopping i have to get up and catch a bus before eleven..... if not it is to late to shop..

and hell i need shoes..... got meself 3 pairs and well one of them is completely wornout.... i hate shoe-shopping....is sooo well....... :roll: :roll: stupid

LordDarkhan

[quote:30ca124be0]i hate shoe-shopping....is sooo well....... stupid
[/quote:30ca124be0]

You speak Blasphemy Surprised

Arfurido

Quote:
LordDarkhan

[quote:89feaad6ab]i hate shoe-shopping....is sooo well....... stupid

You speak Blasphemy Surprised[/quote:89feaad6ab]
Agreed!!!!! Grin

LivietheLurker

Any kind of shopping is happiness!

lostshard

well so be it....... :twisted:

i'll say the truth, i hate shoe-shopping......me hatsesss those filtsyyy hob...euhm shoe-fittings

Arfurido

I'm looking for a cowboy-type shoe right now. A hard, brownish eighties thing with low heals that clacks loud, and with a somewhat pointed toe. But we don't get a lot of cool stuff in the stores here, just a lot of the same stuff... hope I find one day what I am looking for ;)

Magela_earth

haha that reminds me of the episode of sex and the city where Charlotte lets that guy get off to putting shoes on her feet. HAHA

Arfurido

I saw that one ;) Pretty funny. Pretty weird, but common fetish.

lostshard

well, i for one won't help you look..... clothes? than i am there for ya hun...but the shoe... a well you know it by now..... if i am gonna say it again.... Lord-d will send jesus after me...

Magela_earth

I love the eighties, and eighties clothes, and eighties MUSIC.

lostshard

well....went shopping with my niece, sister and mom..... planned on buying nuthinn....
Came home with a Colbert-jacket...in a nice grey color....
anddddd a light blue-ish Tie........ (now i need to learn to put it on correctly)
andddd a new belt.....
andddd a new shirt, that compliments my colbert...
Andddd a new 'muts' nicely green..

Darnit Evil Grin :x

Magela_earth

poor poor shardy, but at least you got new stuff. Buyers remorse never hits me, cus I get new stuff, yay. err, ya I guess I'm materialistic like that. gee. :(

and what are muts??

LordDarkhan

[quote:218704257d]anddddd a light blue-ish Tie........ (now i need to learn to put it on correctly)
[/quote:218704257d]
Dont forget to put a dimple in it 8)

Magela_earth

:? huh?? ok I'm WAY lost now. :(

PCoquelin

Quote:
lostshard

well....went shopping with my niece, sister and mom..... planned on buying nuthinn....
Came home with a Colbert-jacket...in a nice grey color....
anddddd a light blue-ish Tie........ (now i need to learn to put it on correctly)
andddd a new belt.....
andddd a new shirt, that compliments my colbert...
Andddd a new 'muts' nicely green..

Darnit Evil Grin :x

Want the trick ?
Just you plan on buying something specific.
Since you won't let yourself be bothered by anything else.. and you won't find it, you won't buy anything.
It just happens too often to me, y'know...

LordDarkhan

Whenever I go to a store or a mall, my attention deficit kicks in... I have went into the mall with the intention on buying new pots and pans, and came back with shoes and suits.. One time I went in just to buy a battery for my phone and i came back with an all new comforter set.....I always see everything else I wasnt looking for when I want a certain item.... i know im not the only one... come on, come on, speak up..lol 8)

Magela_earth

Quote:
lostshard

Andddd a new 'muts' nicely green...

what are muts??

Quote:
LordDarkhan

Quote:
Lostshard

Dont forget to put a dimple in it

and what do you mean dimple

that's why I'm confused Unhappy

LordDarkhan

when you tie a tie, right under the knot, you will notice a lot of ties have a dent. Its called a dimple.. A gentleman should always have a dimple in his tie.

Magela_earth

ooooh *claps* i always have dimples in my ties. ( I like to wear ties to work, and YES i know how to tie a windsor know. guys always ask me that when I say I wear ties.)

now, what's muts??

and yeah, I do it too, but with books, I'm magnetically drawn to the bookstore. If you watch Louavi and I walk past the bookstore in a mall, it's hillarious, we take turns pulling each other away from it (when we shouldn't go in that is) and then the one who was pulling suddenly starts running themselves, and the the pullee starts to be the puller. Ya, needless to say, we usually end up going in. haha.

c'mon it's not a shopping trip to me if you don't get a book and besides $6 for 400 pages and hours of fun, what a deal.

LordDarkhan

[quote:1b15c05954]c'mon it's not a shopping trip to me if you don't get a book and besides $6 for 400 pages and hours of fun, what a deal.[/quote:1b15c05954]

By putting it that way you almost made me go out and buy a book, You should be a book salesman. Grin

But yeah what are muts?(shoes?)

Magela_earth

HAHA, you're right, i do put peer pressure on peeps to buy books now that I think about it.

Ooooh, yah Darkhan, that's a good guess, muts sound like they could be shoes. i kept thinking gloves or something (gloves=mittnes=mits=muts) but I think i'm wrong.

NEXT PAGE