ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

You know your cazy about Elquest

MarivelMunoz

You can't stop thiking about how hot Cautetr and Skywise are.
: :D [/img][/list][/quote]

Jeppe

WELCOOOME!!!!! :D :D :D (About Cutter: Yeah, some of us just can't stop :P )

Moonsong

When DH cuts you off from spending any more money on building your collection back up Surprised

Jeppe

DH? (Please look in off-topicism. There's already two threads similar to this...)

Moonsong

DH = Dearest husband (sorry, just following along this thread - I'll look for the others...)

Jeppe

**COShaleUGH**

Nakadah

um...hi guys..I'm new obviously...and kind of afraid to post... But here it goes... *takes a deep breath* Okay, you know you love Elfquest too much when you ramble on about it to your friends, and don't even notice they aren't listening... :oops:

Nienna

Hiya Nakadah :)
hehe I used to do that all the time,until I realized it was a waste of breath.
Your avatar looks like Rikku from FFX. is that right? :)

Nakadah

Oh, hello!
Yeah, that's Rikku. She lives in my brain. Tee hee.. I still ramble on to my friends, I just feel the need to tell them stuff! Eventually they will tell me to just stop talking, or change the subject. :)

Rainmaker

Heh heh! I used to do that too...! Still do, if someone gets me started...(well, they asked for it!) Here's mine! When you wear your elf ears to high school on the second to last day of senior class, and on the last day, a custom made t-shirt an EQ friend made you for your birthday (that NO ONE in the whole school is cool enough to get) as an in joke (i.e. Skywise on the back with sword draw yelling, "Al! Where am I?"

Anyone get the reference? Wink I can give one clue, other wise I may give it away....

Kitt

You know you're obsessed with ElfQuest when you get home from work, turn on your computer and instead of first checking your e-mail, you go straight for this forum, often neglecting to check your e-mail all together! :twisted:

Shadikka

Kitt, okay, so I'm obsessed.

When you begin to wonder where your wolf is when you have to go shopping.

Tifa

Quote:
Kitt

You know you're obsessed with ElfQuest when you get home from work, turn on your computer and instead of first checking your e-mail, you go straight for this forum, often neglecting to check your e-mail all together! :twisted:

Surprised I'm shocked....... :oops:

You know you're obsessed with EQ when you write "dreamberries" on your shoppinglist....

Kitt

We're all obsessed! :twisted: MUWAHAHAHAHA!!

NightAngel

When you use eq names for passwords

redshine

:oops: Got me there ...

You know you're obsessed with EQ when you're taking shortcuts on the grocery shopping list to be able to save some household money so you can stock up your collection (Sorry, dear, there was no beer in the shops today ...) Wink

Nakadah

You know you're EQ-obsessed when you associate EQ-related things to music.

For example: I was at my french horn lesson yesterday, and my teacher kept telling me to toungue this one note really hard! She told me to make my toungue like a hammer. So I thought immediately about Treestump hammering out his sword in SatS. And my teacher said to me, "There you go! That was good!"

It really works. Grin

Emma

NightAngel

Quote:
redshine

:oops: Got me there ...

Hehe, my post was auto biographical ;p

Leanan

Angel, I really hope your password to this forum isn't 'clearbrook' or you'll have trolls reading your inbox in no time... :P

NightAngel

You can give it a try... ;p

Leanan

heh, I'm not a troll... :P

And I know you're smarter than that. Just wanted to post a general reminder that discussing passwords out in the open is not the safest of things...

NightAngel

It was a liiiitttle bit stupid to put that on the board yes haha.
But uhm, it wasn't Clearbrook -for your information- ;p

Leanan

i would have tried Vaya, Skyfire, Nightfall, Kahvi and Windkin next... if I was a troll, that is... :P

NightAngel

Well....
I always use a number or two in my passwords. :twisted:

joyleaf1

I know im crazy about elfquest because I have been collecting every thing elfquest that i can get my hands on, and I feel the need to shair it with other fans and those whom i can i help collect the storys and such, I have a joyleaf tattoo and it was the first tattoo i ever got
and i im not just a fan im a fan-addict! hehehehe.
I LOVE ELFQUEST.
my 500th poast. :D

cactus

Congratulations Joyleaf :D .

You know you are cazy about Elquest when you spend so much time on the EQ forum that you start to speak english in RL without even noticing. (When english is not your native language Grin .)
I've done that a lot lately. So embarrassing :oops: ... Not much in whole sentences, but english words kind of sneaks in :? .....

zjahra

You know you're obsessed when you start singing Suntop's song from the second book under your breath at work and people look at you like you've lost your mind.

oh the tall plants grow with their sharp, sharp spines, only Redlance knows how they twist and twine.......

jadengems

*chuckles* I use elfquest names for passwords too...all the time...oh dear!

~Gem

Tifa

Hey guys, I just discovered that we have exactly the same topic here: http://www.elfquest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1459&start=0 :?

NightAngel

Good spy work Tifa!

Lock this oneeeee :P

Tonia

You know your obsessed with Elfquest when you have three copies of the same set of books just different publishers

SailorSilvanesti

You know you're crazy about ElfQuest when you consider the different ways you could sneak into the Palace and see Skywise...=^^=

adamant713

or to sneak in to see any of the other wolfriders

SailorSilvanesti

*blows raspberry* Pfft! Who else is there worth seeing?...except maybe five minutes alone with Strongbow! He's so damn Hot!^^

cometduster

LMAO, Sorry Cutter is the hot one of the bunch

Deranged_Dragon_99

You know you are obsessed with "Elf Quest", when you go to any length possible to find, buy, steal, runaway with - anything in print for "Elf Quest"!!!!!

I still have all of the Elf Quest books, comics, pages, art work - some times I get queries from people who wish to buy what I have.

I just tell them: "If you are still walking around my place after Midnight - then we will discuss what ever it is you might no longer have any desire for!"

Pheonix SilverStar [don't nag me about how my name is spelled - I like it this way]

WolfMoonSky

Quote:

You know you are obsessed with "Elf Quest", when you and your boyfriend know each other's soul names

Good one!Smile

faeriegirl

There's a Skywise thong??? *steals* Wanteth!!! Where do I get one??? Happy

WolfMoonSky

a Skywise thong????? I WANT THAT TOO!!!!!

Vojira

You know your cazy about Elquest...

When you admit you have a fondness for long ears.

RedheadEmber

When you use expressions like nastybad

Shankspaws

When you eat grapes while secretly wishing they were dreamberries...

(hic !) ^^

WolfMoonSky

When you only can dream and daydream about them.

WolfMoonSky

You know you're crazy about elfquest when you name your kids after them and let them grow up as elves.

WolfMoonSky

You're crazy about elfquest when you call the leader of you group ( your boss or best friend or something else) your chief.

Watershaper

You know your crazy about Elfquest about Elfquest when you stay up all night only to re-read the Grand Quest for the 101st time.

Soreyes

You know your crazy about Elfquest when your in Hong Kong, and you spend all of your liberty money to have Cutter Tattooed onto your left arm.

faeriegirl

...when you're watching a James Bond movie and your mind insists on consistently hearing the name Stromberg as Strongbow... (they keep saying it like 'strongwork' or something! aargh!)

WolfMoonSky

you're crazy about elfquest when every single thing, reminds you of the characters or other things of elfquest.

Embala

You are crazy about EQ when you wish to complete your collection with all the different editions available - no matter that it ould be the same story for the ... sixth(?) time!

she_wolf_phoenix

You know your wild about Elfquest, when you howl and cry when a part of the story touches you so deeply inside you feel it is your own family.

Rainmaker, I wore ears to school, AND a self made nightfall costume too boot. Yep I am a fan Smile

she_wolf_phoenix

Nakkadah, I do the same thing! LOL Some of my friends are now interested because of how passionately I tell the story

RedheadEmber

- When you refer to things as being Nastybad

- When You try coming up with Preserver-names for various people...

- When you just generally starts talking like a Preserver...

cometduster

When you carry your EQ books where ever you go.

Trollbabe

When you obsess over construction details of a costume that only exists in a drawing of Chitter from "Future Quest."

RedheadEmber

When you do a relaxation exercise and, upon being told to imagine that you are somewhere safe, you end up imagining yourself lying down in the middle of the Father Tree Grove...

she_wolf_phoenix

You know your crazy about Elfquest when you howl with joy when something great happens in the story (or life) and howl with sorrow when a wolf friend of elf dies.
You know your crazy about EQ when you see a friend and say My eyes see with joy, my hand touches with joy.

You know your crazy about EQ when you believe in recognition.

You know your crazy about EQ when you think Cutter, Bearclaw, Pike, and even Two- edge are totally do able. (and you really wanna) LOL

when you think hmmm can I send?

When you think of father tree holt as your home

when a person disses EQ you get, fish poking, rotten fish guts, cursed five finger, son of a human, Winnowill mad.... and let them know it using EQ vernacular
nuff said?

Squirrel

You know you love ElfQuest when ...
You tell someone you don't like to "Go recognize a troll!" And they look at you in complete bewilderment ...

CrimsonAnna

Quote:

You know you love ElfQuest when ...

You tell someone you don't like to "Go recognize a troll!" And they look at you in complete bewilderment ...

I actually say that I trust people as much as a grinning troll. People seem to understand me. Must be a scandinavian thingWink

RedheadEmber

When it's really hard to write stuff like "X recognized Y" without feeling weird about it...

An example:

On the cycling forum I frequent there's a current discussion about what we'd do if we met a pro. I mentioned that I probably wouldn't recognize them in civil clothing, I actually had to (briefly) remind myself that it wasn't necessary to say that I didn't mean it like that, because the others on the forum wouldn't know what that meant...

Stormcatcher

Red, I know exactly what you mean...

I remember gossip on a fan page about a celebrity who's "gotten fat" and all their "eeew-ing" and "aaaw-ing" about the double-weight. After comparing old and new photos I mumbled to the screen, "So what, I still recognize him!"
Which made me think of EQ instantly... Evilgrin

PS: Could some helpful Preserver please correct the thread title from "cazy" to "crazy"? Mistypings of that kind drive me... bonkers.

Embala

XD

RedheadEmber

The best thing you can come up with to symbolize truth is a sending star!

Embala

When you play EQ games for three hours in row ... and like being called Nastybad Gamething Wink

RedheadEmber

When you kinda forget going to bed because of aforementioned game-playing...

Embala

When you look at a picture that is clearly inspired by Egyptian art and mythology ... and the first thing that comes in mind is:

OMG!! That's a real Black Snake! Winnowill never looked better ... XD

RedheadEmber

The mention of Ember as a Firey Redhead on th TV tropes pages sends you into random burst of... well... weird behaviour!

Embala

When you check the open windows on your comp (because it shows signs of a minor break down) and realisze:

- two-third of the windows are from Elfquest.com itself
- and the bigger part of the rest is EQ related as well

RedheadEmber

When you're walking home somewhen past midnight and you have to remind yourself that howling like a wolf probably isn't a good idea...

Embala

When you provide TWO complete, extended Advent calendars in ONE season in order to complete a theme as far a possible.

RedheadEmber

When you'd really like to know how to add information on Tv Tropes so you can add all the Elfquest related stuff. Including things relating to little Korafay!

Embala

When the Scroll sorta kills all other hobbies - and you don't mind.

Sandrose

When you DO add to TV tropes.

Embala

blinks at doubled threads ... *cross-eyed* ... time to go to beeeeed!