ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Family Tree Game

Heathcliff

Here's a game I used to play with my EQ lovemate:

The game goes like this:
WHO IS
Suntoucher's, Daughter's, Lifemate's, Cousin's, Child's, Father?

easy one, Get it?

LordDarkhan

Tyldak?

shimmercat

I do believe it's Tyldak. Suntoucher --> Leetah --> Cutter --> Dewshine --> Windkin --> Tyldak LordDarkhan is teh shiat.

Heathcliff

Yep, Tyldak is right.

Here's a harder one, less specific:

Tyldak's, tribe's, Lord's, killer's, enemy elf tribe's, Leader's,dead daughter's, wolfrider lovemate's, wolf?

daidai

yep

shimmercat

Umm. I can't remember any of his wolves! Was Goldgrin one? I think that he was...

Tyldak --> Gliders --> Lord Voll --> Northern troll --> Go-Backs -->Kahvi --> Vaya --> Pike --> Some wolf, perhaps Goldgrin? I have a rather fractured collection. I think that Goldgrin is Pike's during part of the time the palace was missing.

LordDarkhan

all i know is its Pike wolfs.. i dont keep up with the animals names... :D

shimmercat

It's very hard to keep up with the animal names! They change very quickly.

Heathcliff

Good right! The wolf is named Hotburr!

Heathcliff

Okay smartelves, here is a really hard one:

WHO IS

Hassbet's, cousin's, daughter's, village's, midwife's, sister's, daughter's, aunt's, lovemate's, father's, brother?

LordDarkhan

yeah this one is stumping me..im just thinking out loud here and skipping around

[quote:0eb743cea2]Hassbet's, cousin's, daughter's, village's, midwife's, sister's, daughter's, aunt's, lovemate's, father's, brother?[/quote:0eb743cea2]

Hassbets cousin is Maalvi.. but we have no clue who Maalvis daughter is, he fathered lots of the sunfolk

Savah is Hassbets daughter, but Maalvi is not her father.

midwife is shenshen, sister is leetah, daughter is ember, aunt is shenshen, lovemate is zhantee, no clue who is father is though.

okay im just completely stumped

daidai

Hassbet-->Maalvi--> Savah-->Sun Village-->Shenshen-->Leetah-->Ember-->Shenshen-->Pike-->Rain-->unknown

LordDarkhan

but it never says that Maalvi is savahs father... and then i forgot pike was shen shens lovemate(i actually blocked that out, the thought of her with him bothers me)... so i only thought of Zhantee

good going Daidai

Heathcliff

Hah! Daidai is right! Rain doen't have a brother (I made a boo-boo) well you got me there! Here's one:

WHAT IS:

Softfoot's, son's, half-sister's, Son's, son's, Daughter's, son's, son's, Soulname?

easy, but also not often known!

Heathcliff

OOPs, Lorddarkhan is also, right! I meant to say Maalvi's, Cousin's, Daughter, not Hassbet's, cousin's, daughter! ARRGH, too late at night when I wrote it! :?

Kotori

Quote:
Heathcliff

WHAT IS:

Softfoot's, son's, half-sister's, Son's, son's, Daughter's, son's, son's, Soulname?

Two-Spear --> Skyfire --> Freefoot --> Tanner --> Goodtree --> Mantricker --> Grenn

??

Arfurido

You mean

Quote:
Kotori

Two-Spear --> Skyfire --> Freefoot --> Tanner --> Goodtree --> Mantricker --> Bearclaw --> Grenn

right? :)

Kotori

Of course :) But, by the way, is it Grenn or Renn? In "Wolfrider" Joyleaf calls him Grenn, but according to "The Wolfrider's Guide..." it's Renn.... ?

daidai

can i do one

Tamain's daughter's lifemate's daughter's half siter's lifemate's daughter's Aunt

Heathcliff

hmmm. Kotori: I always thought that his name was Renn...but I am an oldschool Elfquest fan, and haven't heard of alot of the newer books and characters. Maybe the name Renn as I knew it (the Blood of Ten Chiefs volume 1 page 313) is an outdated and unreliable source...? I have never read either of the books you mentioned (were they called Wolfrider, and the Wolfrider's Guide ?) what are they?
To Daidai: working on it, working on it....

daidai

if you want clues just ask

Heathcliff

no...no clues yet, I am just about through it I think.....Where abouts in the world are you Daidai, our post times are the same, so we must be in the same time Zone. I am in Vancouver Canada..

daidai

in in Arizona in about the middle

LordDarkhan

hey daidai, im in arizona too...Phoenix

wildfire

Who the hell are Timmain´s daughter?!

Arthis

In How Shall I Keep From Singing (hy#6-7) Timmain has an unnamed blond daughter a few years after the Palace crash

Prey-Pacer

Im not sure if that was timmians, but if it was it would have been one of the gliders, or other tribes founders,

daidai

hint:
nope actrally te name of the girl is actrally not said but people supect this girl is her daughter

Brace

Boy oh boy, this is tricky. :D

Tamain's daughter's lifemate's daughter's half siter's lifemate's daughter's Aunt

I have read a fanfic/alternative universe-thingy.
Are you relating to it, daidai?

Chani (Timmains daughter)->Haken (her lifemate)->Winnowill (their daughter)->then I am stuck

Is that right so far?

Heathcliff

Timmain and Aerth may have had a daughter, but she is unnamed. But going along with Brace's fan-fic tack, I have this to add (albeit, it is a stretch I know...)

Timmain-->Chani-->Haken-->Winnowwill---(here is the stretch...half-sister but not by blood is Leetah ie. "Dark Sister")-->Cutter--->Ember--->Dewshine?

daidai

[quote:6f2080227e]hint:
nope actrally te name of the girl is actrally not said but people supect this girl is her daughter[/quote:6f2080227e]

This is the only hint And Chani is not even in it

Heres were i git my imfo
http://www.ratauvan.co.uk/whoswho.html

dreamwood

Quote:
daidai

can i do one

Some assume that Rellah is possibly Timmain's first daughter. So the answer would be....
Rellah-->Talen-->Willowgreen I-->Willowgreen II-->Two-Spear-->
Kahvi-->Skyfire.

Huntress Skyfire.....

Dreamwood

wildfire

Huntress Skyfire sound right to me Wink

daidai

Yep

wildfire

Winnowill´s lovemate´s friend´s daughter´s lifemate´s possible mother´s fathers sister

Kotori

Quote:
wildfire

Winnowill´s lovemate´s friend´s daughter´s lifemate´s possible mother´s fathers sister

¨

Dove??

Winnowill --> Rayek --> Leetah --> Ember --> Teir --> Kahvi --> Two-Spear --> Dove

wildfire

Yup! Kotori, you are the next living picture :D

Kotori

Tyldak's lovemate's daughter's halfsister's father's father's lifemate.

wildfire

Jarrah :?:
Tyldak Kahvi Vaya Venka Rayek Ingen Jarrah

Kotori

Yes, it's Jarrah :)

Heathcliff

Okay, the Gatherum info is WRONG about this one, so you all have to look in the comics for the answer!

Ichback's, eldest Killer's, lifemate's, daughter's, lovemate's, father's, brother?

give it a shot

daidai

Ichback-->Cutter-->Leetah-->Ember-->Mender-->Woodlock-->I don't know

or

Ichback-->Cutter-->Leetah-->Ember-->Teir-->neversays

or

Ichback-->Treestump-->Rillfisher-->Dewshine-->Scouter-->One-Eye-->Longbranch

Larger one is the most likly

Heathcliff

Yep you are right. THe picture shows that Treestump hit Ichback with a crossbow quarrel, and he would have been the oldest shooting, so Longreach is right!

wildfire

WHo the hell are Ichback?! Surprised

Ember´s --> twin´s --> mother´s --> lifemate´s --> cousin´s --> father´s --> sister´s --> lifemate´s --> bond´s --> son

Arthis

He's a Troll, killed during the Battle for the Palace (book 4)

Heathcliff

Hmmm this info is beyond me...I have never heard of Blackfell's cub before... at least I don't recall....
I also am not overly familiar with the term "bond" but the Gliders called their Birds Bondbirds, and I presume that wolf bonding is the same...

daidai

Lets see

Ember-->Suntop-->Leetah-->Cuter-->Dewshine-->Treestump-->Joyleaf-->Bearclaw-->Snapper III(3rd)-->Windchaser

Can i stiil go for the first time

Blackjaw's-->elf bond's--> mother's-->brother's--->sister's---> daughter's--> brother's-->wolf bond

Heathcliff

who is Snapjaw III? Daidai for a youngster, you have a sharp memory for detail!

wildfire

No :D

wildfire

Quote:
Arthis

He's a Troll, killed during the Battle for the Palace (book 4)

Yeah, I read the book again after I saw your post. The art keeps surprizing me!

daidai

Quote:
Heathcliff

who is Snapjaw III? Daidai for a youngster, you have a sharp memory for detail!

its Snapper III he was Bearclaw's second wolf and wolf before Blackfell he died of poisin by humans in Wolfrider

[quote:9fa0580333]No :D [/quote:9fa0580333]

im not right

hum....
I have to be right all my sences(resources) all say her oh and i have a websites that helps me
its...

http://www.mosquitonet.com/~simba/who/weq.html

Can you do the one that i put down its for the last time i won

Blackjaw's-->elf bond's--> mother's-->brother's--->sister's---> daughter's--> brother's-->wolf bond

try the websit it will help you

Arthis

[quote:53aee2e799]Blackjaw's-->elf bond's--> mother's-->brother's--->sister's---> daughter's--> brother's-->wolf bond [/quote:53aee2e799]

It could be Blackjaw itself

wildfire

Okay, some may say, the the bond isn´t Cutter´s real wolffriend...

daidai

Quote:
Arthis

[quote:ab7aafa46d]Blackjaw's-->elf bond's--> mother's-->brother's--->sister's---> daughter's--> brother's-->wolf bond

It could be Blackjaw itself[/quote:ab7aafa46d]

can you tell me the whole thing please

wildfire

Hey, what about mine?

Quote:
wildfire

Ember´s --> twin´s --> mother´s --> lifemate´s --> cousin´s --> father´s --> sister´s --> lifemate´s --> bond´s --> son

goldenelfchild

Quote:
daidai

Lets see

Ember-->Suntop-->Leetah-->Cuter-->Dewshine-->Treestump-->Joyleaf-->Bearclaw-->Snapper III(3rd)-->Windchaser

There's your answer Wildfire. Wink

wildfire

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I´m sorry. I seem to have forgotten "son´s" :oops:

The one I thought of should look like this:
Ember´s --> twin´s --> mother´s --> lifemate´s --> cousin´s --> father´s --> sister´s --> lifemate´s --> son´s --> bond´s --> son

goldenelfchild

Quote:
wildfire

The one I thought of should look like this:
Ember´s --> twin´s --> mother´s --> lifemate´s --> cousin´s --> father´s --> sister´s --> lifemate´s --> son´s --> bond´s --> son

Ember --> Suntop --> Leetah --> Cutter --> Dewshine --> Treestump --> Joyleaf --> Bearclaw --> Cutter --> Timmain --> Timmorn Yellow Eyes

Is that right?

wildfire

Yup :D Thanks for bearing over with me :oops:

goldenelfchild

No problem, it was a mistake and we're all entitled to those. So I guess it's my turn then huh? Let me see, how about this?

One-Eye's --> brother's --> lifemate's --> daughter's --> lifemate's --> daughter's --> son's --> bond.

(I'm thinking it's kinda easy, but here it goes anyways...)

Elvinthespian

Well, I know its Pool, but I don't know who Pools Bond is----:( I so wanted to play.

Longbranch---Brownberry-----Nightfall----Redlance----Tyleet----Pool----I don't know!!!AND i COULDN'T find out on the Who's who site I went to...

hopefully I'll get the next one

daidai

Quote:
goldenelfchild

No problem, it was a mistake and we're all entitled to those. So I guess it's my turn then huh? Let me see, how about this?

One-Eye's --> brother's --> lifemate's --> daughter's --> lifemate's --> daughter's --> son's --> bond.

(I'm thinking it's kinda easy, but here it goes anyways...)

One-eye-->Longbranch-->Nighfall-->Redlance-->Tyleet-->Pool--->i think its a long toothed lion

ChristinaRaibert0

Lol, that's actually either a longtooth kitten named Stubtail. But it wasn't Pool's - it was Sust who tried to tame it into a wolfbond!

goldenelfchild

Really? I thought it was Pool. Okay then, I was wrong in thinking that Stubtail was Pool's bond. Sorry! :oops: So I guess it's ChristinaRaibert's turn. :D (Sorry agian for my mistake)

MoonDrop19

AHHHHHHHHHHH...It make my head hurt Grin

ChristinaRaibert0

Lol I thought that might be Stubtail you were thinking of for both Pool and Sust were in the same issue, and Pool argued with Sust who wanted to have a wolf-friend of his own out of Pike's tamed longtooth-cat...

As for my entry... that's a bit difficult, but here it is (to make things easier I'll say there's a *spoiler* to somehow recent tales...)
Rain's ---> daughter's ---> firstborn son's ---> daughter's ---> Recognized's ---> soulbrother's ---> mother's ---> lovemate's ---> soulbrother's ---> son's ---> sister's ---> lifemate's ---> mother's ---> daughter's ---> father's ---> lovemate's ---> son's --> father

Arthis

Is it Cutter? (To lazy to write all the procedure (??), I'll do if I'm right)

Kotori

Smelt?

Arfurido

Two-Edge's father? Don't know his name......

Kotori

Quote:
Arfurido

Smelt is Two-Edge's father Wink

Arfurido

Quote:
Kotori

Quote:
Arfurido

Smelt is Two-Edge's father Wink

Ah :mrgreen:

wildfire

Rain's ---> Rainsong´s ---> Wing´s ---> Serrin´s ---> Dart´s ---> Kimo´s ---> Newstar´s ---> Skywise´s ---> Cutter´s ---> Sunstream´s ---> Ember´s ---> Teir´s ---> ?Kahvi´s? ---> Venka´s ---> Rayek´s ---> Leetah´s ---> Sunstream´s --> Cutter

As Arthis said, I think it´s Cutter too

ChristinaRaibert0

Kotori's right, that's Smelt :D
Rain ---> Rainsong ---> Wing ---> Serrin ---> Dart ---> Kimo ---> Newstar ---> Skywise ---> Cutter ---> Sunstream ---> Ember ---> Teir ---> Kahvi ---> Venka ---> Rayek ---> Winnowill ---> Two-Edge ---> Smelt

Kotori

Freefoot's mother's brother's lifemate's lovemate's brother's son's lifemate's daughter's daughter.

ChristinaRaibert0

Tyleet?
Skyfire - Two Spears - Willowgreen - Greywolf - Owl - Longbranch - Brownberry - Nightfall - Tyleet ?

Kotori

Yes, it's Tyleet :)

ChristinaRaibert0

Nightfall's ---> father's ---> brother's ---> son's ---> lifemate's ---> father's ---> sister's ---> son's ---> lifemate's ---> sister's ---> lovemate's ---> lovemate's ---> son's ---> father's ---> sister's ---> son's ---> lovemate

lunakat

Nightfall's ---> father's ---> brother's ---> son's ---> lifemate's ---> father's ---> sister's ---> son's ---> lifemate's ---> sister's ---> lovemate's ---> lovemate's ---> son's ---> father's ---> sister's ---> son's ---> lovemate

So Longbranch's brother, One Eye's son, Scouter's lifemate (Redlance has no sister), Dewshine's father, Treestump's sister, Joyleaf's son, Cutter's lifemate, ShenShen (I don't know her many lovemates)- Pike's? lovemate Krim's son's father, Pike's sister, Rainsong's son- Wing or Mender...

:? :roll:

Hence:
Either Behtia, Ember or Yun

goldenelfchild

Quote:
ChristinaRaibert

I agree with lunakat in that...

Nightfall --> Longreach --> One-Eye --> Scouter --> Dewshine --> Treestump --> Joyleaf --> Cutter --> Leetah --> Shen Shen --> Pike --> Cheiper or Sust --> Pike --> Rainsong --> Mender or Wing --> Ember, Yun or Bethia.

ChristinaRaibert0

Lunakat's right, it's Ember :D
Nightfall - Longbranch - One-Eye - Scouter - Dewshine - Treestump - Joyleaf - Cutter - Leetah - Shenshen - Skot - Krim - Sust - Pike - Rainsong - Mender - Ember

daidai

ok i got one if you don't mind

Prey-Pacer's-->tribe's-->5 leader->sister's-->tribs--> 12 leader's--> daughter's--> mother's-->tribe's--->leader's--> second daughter-->siter's-->new tribe's--> new leader's--> brother's---> Power's---> Some one that has the some power's--->father's--->father

very long but difficult

Elvinthespian

Curse you! I've never read the non-wendy comics!!!! ask me one based on the original series. Or is that too simple:P

I know who Preypacer is...but only by name.

I'm a staunch Anti-non Wendy fan----Carol Lyon is ok...Sonny wazzhisname is tolerable, but it aint elfquest to me.
I read Elfquest so many times, I could only read Wolfshadow like once, I just don't like it much.

Call me a perfectionist---its all or nothing!! :twisted:

daidai

no go to the website i mention early that were i got it from

Heathcliff

Hey Elventhespian

I Know what you mean!!! I started this game, and I can't keep up with these guys at all! I will make up an old-school hard one next, after Dai-dai's is solved okay everyone?
And for all you web cheaters who don't use their memories: you will have to use source material for this one if you can't follow...
Heheehee :twisted:

daidai

mine is hard because every one guess ll mine so easy

Heathcliff

I can't guess yours at all Daidai.

ChristinaRaibert0

Might it be One-Eye?

Prey-Pacer's-->Wolfriders-->Two Spears-->Huntress Skyfire-->Wolfriders-->This would be Ember, but Ember has no daughter... so I assume you were referring to the eleventh, Cutter??-->Ember-->Leetah-->Sun Folk-->Savah, but we don't know her children, so I say Anatim SunToucher-->Shenshen-->Leetah-->Uh... Wild Hunt?-->Ember-->Suntop/Sunstream-->Magic Feeling-->I'm not sure - Pool?-->Scouter-->One-Eye

daidai

yep easy told you

ChristinaRaibert0

What about
Treestump's-->lifemate's-->daughter's-->cousin's-->mother's-->lifemate's-->soulbrother's-->son's-->son's-->mother's-->father's-->younger brother's-->rival's-->someone-who-had-eyes-on-him-->father's-->first lovemate

daidai

Treestump's-->Rillfisher-->Dewshine-->Cutter-->Joyleaf-->Bearclaw-->lets say i'll just say Strongbow-->Dart-->Bowki.-->Serrin-->Wing-->Mender-->Teir-->Yun-->Skywise-->Foxfur

That was hard hope i was right

ChristinaRaibert0

Yes that's right, it was Foxfur! :D

wildfire

Timmorn´s mother´s bond´s killer´s weapon
easy one...

LordDarkhan

club?

wildfire

Wink Yeah...

Cutter´s son´s future lovemate´s lovemate´s recognized´s chief´s father´s lifemate´s killer´s leader
Yup. I read that book last night, and I LOVED it!

daidai

Cuter--> Suntop\sunstream-->can't think of it

LordDarkhan

Sunstreams future lovemate is supposedly Brill, but after that im stumped.

Lumikuu

Lemme see if I get this one right...

Cutter -> Sunstream -> Brill -> Skimback -> Sandsparkle -> Snakeskin -> Surge -> Skimmer -> some unknown (?) human -> Ardan Djarum

wildfire

And Lumikuu is correct! :D

Lumikuu

I hope I didn't mess this up, I had quite a hurry when I did this :?

Talmah's-> lifemate's-> son's-> father's-> lovemate's-> mother's-> mother's-> father's-> son's-> lifemates'-> son.

((I admit, there's a weak link there. I act upon the supposed here ;) ))

Kotori

Skywise?

Talmah --> Serrin --> Bowki --> Dart --> Kimo --> Newstar --> Rainsong --> Rain --> Shale --> Eyes High --> Skywise

NEXT PAGE