ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Neverwinter Nights

HollyKnight55

Anyone know if there is/was/ever will be a NWN game/persistent world based on Elfquest?

Fastfire

No, but I'd sure as heck love to play in one! Two of my favorite things in one! :glee:

Jeppe

I believe there's a topic about this in the suggestion box (If that's what it's called...)

Moonshard

In [color=darkred:509c996691]Hoards of the Underdark[/color:509c996691], at the end of Chapter 2, the Valsharess asks if you want to join her.I was a lawful good, so obviously I couldn't say yes-I didn't want to move [color=red:509c996691]THAT[/color:509c996691] much towards evil! :EEEK: but I was wondering, what would happen if I [color=orange:509c996691]did[/color:509c996691] say yes!? :twisted:

Moonshard

[i:81eba89c39]ok[/i:81eba89c39] if anyone knows the anser I would realy like it if someone [i:81eba89c39]would[/i:81eba89c39] Evil Grin

Moonshard

Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin :twisted:

Foxeye

[quote:a9ce2a543f="Moonshard"]Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin Evil Grin :twisted:[/quote:a9ce2a543f]

You'd probably be more likely to get an answer if you asked on the NWN forums. ;)

http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/

Those forums have a search option, so you might find your answer that way. Or, of course, there is always google.

Moonshard

ok, ok, I was just wondering. I just didn't want to start over. But I allready have (in ch.2) and I'm guessing you'll have to kill the vallsharess anyway, thus realeasing Mephestophilis. :x

Topaz

I still wander around the NWN persistent worlds. Send me a message and maybe we could hang out together.