ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Blue Mountain rp forum group!

Anarane

Hello,

I am looking for almost anyone to join the forum rp group called Blue Mountain. The address is located at the bottom of this post, you will see it. We have a few people posting, and already have a Winnowill, Lord Voll, Aroree, Tyldak, Talno,Oroleed, Reevol, and a few made up's, but we have lost alot of people, and need some more rpgers to keep the forum going. So please join if interested, or if you know of anyone send them the link please.

Thank you.

Leanan

Oh, I forgot to tell you we already have a topic here...

http://www.elfquest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3355&start=0

I agree we definitely need more players... am still hoping Jade Owl, Callidora and others will return to us... still, at least there's you, me, Reyes, elfqueenvik, Eresir and Arill... *huggles all active players*

Anarane

Of course you are right about the other posts, I should not of spammed. -looks guilty- I was just afraid if I didn't post in more then one place the chances of getting players was slimmer. I tried to delete them, but I noticed there is no option for that......forgive me.

Leanan

ok, I'll delete my posts, then you can delete yours... it only allows the last post in every topic to be deleted by sender... Grin I really messed it up answering them! :oops: