ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Elfquest in Second Life?

trillian

I'm mostly a lurker here, popping in with the odd question or two (but mostly reading your interesting opinions on various subjects)

I just got started on the website/game Second Life. Here's a join link:

http://www.secondlife.com/?u=6ff67992cc484990860fb938c8534e46

For those of you unfamiliar, think The Sims meets a chat client. You make your character, you can look however you wish, and you explore a seemingly endless virtual world. There are tons of RPGs going on. TONS. There is limitless opportunity to create and develop areas to your specific purpose. There is NOTHING about elfquest. No groups, no places.

Does anyone here have an account? Is anyone interested in starting an SL elfquest RPG? I've got a free account right now (which means I can do anything I want, except own/develop land) but I know plenty of places in SL that would lend themselves quite well.

**edited to fix the link

trillian

BTW, I started a group. So if anyone joins or is already a member, just search for Elfquest under groups and click to join.

Leanan

Would this be a canon or original characters roleplay? :?

trillian

I don't know yet, since there's nothing there. It's completely open at this point. I suppose there's no reason not to have both, or have a group discussion about how to begin.