ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Looking for German Kahvi

Skya

I am looking for the German editions of Kahvi. They were printed as two color issues. Please check out my [url=http://www.elfquest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4926]Trades List[/url] and let me know if there is anything you're interested in, but at this point I'm willing to buy them. Unfortunately I dont speak German so getting them online is really harder then it ought to be. If anyone has access to these, I'd be very grateful.

Amarantha

Have you tried the german ebay pages?
See they come up there from time to time.

They do ship worldwide you know ;)

I only see kahvi 2 there atm..

http://cgi.ebay.de/Elfquest-Kahvi-Richard-Pini-Wendy-Pini-KEIN-PORTO_W0QQitemZ220215575583QQihZ012QQcategoryZ28658QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

MeanMrMustard

So, I searched for Elfquest on the German Ebay. Wow, those are some great comic covers, the ones by Carlsen Comics. I've always thought of collecting foreign versions of EQ.

Skya

Yeah, there's some pretty cool stuff put out for Elfquest in Europe. I've goten my hands on a bit of it, but there's so much it's kinda hard to get a feel for it all.

Amarantha

I could probably get the Kahvi. Proboably will get a set for myselfe too..
I can read german and order it from germany.
It costs though...
Most likely the price will end up at somewhere between 50-100$
No doubt someone living in germany would be able to find them cheaper.
And ship them at less cost.

Skya

[quote:6016aa30c6="Amarantha"]I could probably get the Kahvi. Proboably will get a set for myselfe too..
I can read german and order it from germany.
It costs though...
Most likely the price will end up at somewhere between 50-100$
No doubt someone living in germany would be able to find them cheaper.
And ship them at less cost.[/quote:6016aa30c6]

Yeah I've kinda been hoping there was someone in Germany who would chime in, but even if someone could just give me an idea as to what would actually be a reasonable price for them that would be helpful. I know they retail at 10 euros a piece, (which mind you is $30 to right off the bat) but how much is it to actually ship them from Germany to the USA?