ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The family tree game 2.0

Baka

Now this was some mind-boggling game that I'd really like to resume. HOwever, I know that I completely lost track of MichaelChandler's latest avatar-monstrosity when I last checked...

Michael, do you still have a copy of your Madcoil of riddles?

MichaelChandler

No, but I do remember that the last person we had was

Rosie! I'll just start a new one from there

Rosie's past equivalent's enemy's lovemate's child's crush's mother's chief's friend's friend's father's sickness inducer's killer's swimmer's contractee's lovemate's lovemate's lovemate's son's lovemate's father's mother's chief's grandson's son's lovemate's friend's soulbrother's daughter's mother's enemy's probable decendant's utilizer's favorite.

RedheadEmber

Why'm I even doing this? Guess I like making myself crazy!

Rosie's past equvalent= I'd say Petalwing
It's enemy = Winnie...
Her lovemate = Rayek (Voll) [Smelt]
His child = Venka (/) [Two-Edge]
Her/his crush = Does Venka has a crush on anybody? [Venka]
Her mother = Kahvi
Her chief = Kahvi's her own chief!
Her friend = Krim (Mardu) [Urda]
Her friend = Can't think of anyone... where'm I wrong?

MichaelChandler

Kahvi's chief... think hard about it...

Embala

mother's = Kahvi
chief's = Two-Spear (Cutter)
friend's = Greywolf (Skywise / Redlance / ?)
friend's = ...(gähn) *waked up by stupid cat ... tooo tiered to think ...* (chrrrchrhrrr)
father's
sickness inducer's
killer's swimmer's contractee's lovemate's lovemate's lovemate's son's lovemate's father's mother's chief's grandson's son's lovemate's friend's soulbrother's daughter's mother's enemy's probable decendant's utilizer's favorite.

MichaelChandler

I'll give you the answer to Kahvi's chief. It's Zey...

Embala

:roll: VERY special POW ...

mother's = Kahvi
chief's = [color=green:d29f60914f]Zey[/color:d29f60914f]
friend's = Chot
friend's = Suntop (Jethel)
father's = Cutter (-)
sickness inducer's = grumpfl Evil Grin Squirrel? Icetroll??? ...
killer's =
swimmer's =
contractee's lovemate's lovemate's lovemate's son's lovemate's father's mother's chief's grandson's son's lovemate's friend's soulbrother's daughter's mother's enemy's probable decendant's utilizer's favorite.

DarkMoonshade

I follow you Embala.
Cutter sickness inducer's = :? Winnowill (bad dreams)
killer's = the Djun
swimmer's = :?:
I'm useless Grin

MichaelChandler

again, we are stuck?

I have a performance this week (Broadway NIGHT *squeeeeeee*) So i'll be in and out not as often as I would hope. So, what I want you all to consider is the three following things

-I like to confuse people
-I often go in circles
-I am clever and don't always use animate things in my little evil plot to destroy you mind (aka, the little quizzy thingy-mawhatchadohicky...)

MichaelChandler

What, are we really that confused?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:4775ea4d8e]Does the Djun have a swimmer? :? Maybe some poor guy he pushed into the water once... :? [/color:4775ea4d8e]

MichaelChandler

[quote:969e527531="Embala"]mother's = Kahvi
chief's = Zey
friend's = Chot
friend's = Suntop (Jethel)
father's = Cutter (-)
sickness inducer's = grumpfl [b:969e527531]Squirrel?[/b:969e527531] Icetroll??? ... [/quote:969e527531]

This is correct so far...Squirrel was the sickness inducer to Kahvi's chief's friend's friend's father

Tenderfoot

The killer is Cutter then?

If so, his swimmer... could that be Zhantee when he saved Leetah?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:ae57ca7b3f]Yeah... but does Zhantee has a contractee? :? [/color:ae57ca7b3f]

Embala

What IS a contractee? :roll:

Tenderfoot

A project owner... *gasp* Could that be Pike? I mean, he was the one who ruled the Dream Game, wasn't he?

If so...

Pike's lovemate: Krim (Skot/Vaya)
Lovemate: Skot
Lovemate: Krim?
Son: Sust?

But Sust doesn't have a lovemate...

Embala

As it is Michael's riddle - the lovemate could easily be Pool ...
Michael tends to follow rumors ... [size=9:e465377e81]have no idea whether this is probable, tho :? [/size:e465377e81]

On the other side ... considering the elves joining habit - a lovemate could be almost everyone!

Tenderfoot

If so...

Sust's lovemate: Pool
Pool's father: Scouter
Scouter's mother: Clearbrook
Clearbrook's chief: Bearclaw (Cutter)
Bearclaw's grandson: Suntop
Suntop's lovemate: Uh... Brill?
Brill's friend: And here I have to stop since I'm not into the wavedancer's. But this is just wild guessing. Hey Michael, are we lost again?

MichaelChandler

No, cutter didn't kill the squirrel, however, he is responsible for its death. The [b:2dfb3c559c]tainted river[/b:2dfb3c559c] is the true killer of that mangy beast

Tenderfoot

Ok...

So the squirrel's killer is the tainted river, and the swimmer is Cutter? Since he fell into it.

But Cutter's contractee...

I know that the word contractee means: Project owner (also called client or principal) or other entity that enters into a contract with a contractor or vendor and receives specified goods and/or services under the terms of the contract (such as a purchase order).

But I can't think of Cutter's contractee... Skywise?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:c55e1fba70]So... we're back to the [b:c55e1fba70]tainted river's[/b:c55e1fba70] swimmer? :? Who swam in the tainted river? Unless... Cutter?
Cutter's contractee? Er... :? I'm lost!![/color:c55e1fba70]

MichaelChandler

right, Tenderfoot... now keep going...

Embala

Micheal, it seems ANYONE here is lost because of the "contractee". My dictionary even refuses to translate ... and the speculations here are not helpful either. Please explain this term - then maybe we will give this riddle a try again ... till the next crash-up ... :roll:

Tenderfoot

So if we say that Skywise is Cutter's contractee, then his lovemate could be... everyone!

Skywise's lovemate: Vurdah/Maleen/Ruffel/Foxfur/Aroree/Cutter(?)

MichaelChandler

wait a minute, back up...

I see where we messed up! The swimmer i'm thinking of is the squirrel, however, he really wasn't swimming, he was really floating in the river.

The swimmer is the squirrel, and the contractee, or one who contracts something (my own evil little definition :twisted: ) is cutter, and cutter's love mate could be...

you all go through the possibilities...

Embala

Cutter's
lovemate's = Leetah (Kahvi) [Nightfall/Redlance) *Skywise*
lovemate's = Thiro/Rayek (Vok/Rayek/Cutter/Tyldak) (Redlance/Nightfall/Cutter) *Foxfur/Aroree/Newstar/... every available maiden/Cutter*
lovemate's = you can mix the upper names at will ... circles, circles ... :x ... add Winnowill and Dewshine
need a cold shower (head hurts) ... prefer hot bath ...
.-.-.-.-.-.-. I'm back ... no idea how these lovmate's lovemate's should be combined ... okay!

son's = ... there are only 3 sons out of this bunch = Suntop (Kimo) [Windkin]
[Windkin]'s lovemate = Ahdri's father = unknown -> dead end
(Suntop)'s lovemate = Brill's father = Haze's mother = unknown -> dead end
Kimo's
lovemate's = Dart
father's = Strongbow
mother's = Trueflight
chief's = Bearclaw
grandson's = Suntop
son's = not yet born (it it's a son at all ...) -> dead end

lovemate's friend's soulbrother's daughter's mother's enemy's probable decendant's utilizer's favorite.

RedheadEmber

[color=red:10db20fbbd]Continuing from Embala's list... so... we have
's son = Sunstream (Kimo)
's Lovemate = Brill (Dart)
's father = I've got no clue (Strongbow)
Strongbow's mother = Trueflight
's chief = Bearclaw (Or was it Mantricker?)
's grandson = Sunstream (Cutter)
's son = Sunstream haven't got a son (Sunstream)
Sunstream's lovemate = And... we're back with Brill
's Friend = Spine (Skimbark) [Sandsparkle]
's soulbrother = I'm lost (I'm lost) [I'm lost]

Evil Grin [/color:10db20fbbd]

MichaelChandler

the chief of trueflight i was looking for is mantricker...

you all can go on from that...

Embala

:roll: Mantricker ?! ... isn't mentioned one single time together with Trueflight, right? and considering Bearclaw's age she could have been born centuries after his death.

How about giving us the clue of a logical chance in the next riddle? :twisted:

okay ... according to you
Trueflight chief's = Mantricker
grandson's = Cutter
son's = Suntop
lovemate's = Brill
friend's = Skimback (Spine) [Snakeskin]
soulbrother's = ? ... don't remember anyone of them refering to someone as Soulbrother ...
[color=red:76c085e0db]NOW ... that's the same problem Redhead already had before[/color:76c085e0db] :?
daughter's mother's enemy's probable decendant's utilizer's favorite.

MichaelChandler

there are more lovemates... some of which aren't female...

RedheadEmber

[color=red:6e204e9c38]Suntop/Sunstream had more than one lovemate? :? [/color:6e204e9c38]

Embala

omg :roll: ... he means Jethel ... or Chot ...

... just don't ask me !

[size=9:3ea3dbe5c6](tho there may BE more lovemates - elves grow up fast)[/size:3ea3dbe5c6]

Suntop
lovemate's = Jethel (Chot)
friend's = Chot (Jethel) [Dart ?!]
soulbrother's = ./. (./.) [Kimo] ???
daughter's =
[color=blue:3ea3dbe5c6]... clueless ... (get used to this state meanwhile)[/color:3ea3dbe5c6]
mother's enemy's probable decendant's utilizer's favorite.

MichaelChandler

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for being so out of it, guys. Brill is the lovemate.

I'm really stressed, and haven't been thinking straight for the last three weeks. I keep dropping the rifle while spinning when at drill practice, i've missed the last three rehearsals for the school musical, which kinda sucks, and I haven't slept correctly in weeks.

Brill is the lovemate, and keep going

Embala

[quote:aa2f1f4c1b="Embala"] ... okay ... according to you
...Suntop lovemate's = Brill [color=green:aa2f1f4c1b][size=9:aa2f1f4c1b](and here I fully agree Grin )[/size:aa2f1f4c1b][/color:aa2f1f4c1b]

friend's = Skimback (Spine) [Snakeskin]
soulbrother's = ? ... don't remember anyone of them refering to someone as Soulbrother ...
[color=red:aa2f1f4c1b]NOW ... that's the same problem Redhead already had before[/color:aa2f1f4c1b] :?
daughter's mother's enemy's probable decendant's utilizer's favorite.[/quote:aa2f1f4c1b]

MichaelChandler

Now I see where it went wrong!

The Lovemate is brill, and i never told you all that I was using Skywise as her friend. I don't know how, but I just so happened to see my notes, which aren't making much sense right now... maybe a night of sleep will help me understand what in Hades i was thinking when i made this blasted thing.... :headbang: :daze:

RedheadEmber

[color=red:975003b7ff]Aaah... I've got it! [size=9:975003b7ff]I think...[/size:975003b7ff]

Brill's friend = Skywise
's soulbrother = Cutter
's daughter = Ember
's mother = Leetah
's enemy = :? I'd say Winnie...
's probable decendant = But... Evil Grin I didn't have it...[/color:975003b7ff]

Tenderfoot

[quote:cd3454361e="Redhead Ember"][color=red:cd3454361e]Leetah
's enemy = :? I'd say Winnie...[/color:cd3454361e][/quote:cd3454361e]

Can it be a thing, or does it have to be a person? I would have said darkness, but the darkness doesn't have a descendant, right? :?

Nah, Winnie is probably right, but her probable decendant...?

Embala

In Michael's riddles everything is possible Wink - just remember the "tainted river" as killer.

I'd say Leetah's enemy is DEATH - but there's obviously no descendant.

Who else ...?
The Mercenary? - Shuna [i:195b9f913b]clearly[/i:195b9f913b] is his daughter
Icetroll? - forget it ...
... leaves Winnowill - her probable descendant is ...
:?: [size=7:195b9f913b]Are you sure you didn't want to write "ancestor"? ... Haken would make sense here at least[/size:195b9f913b] :roll:

MichaelChandler

i think that's what i meant... sorry for the bad wording

I've finally gotten back on the right track, and I've seen the error of my puzzle. Decendant is supposed to be ancestor or predecessor. Can we finish it all now?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:ad18fab5de]Right... Winnie's probable ancestor = Haken
's utilizer = what the hell is an utilizer? :? [/color:ad18fab5de]

Tenderfoot

Definition of utilizer:
A number of critics have remarked that utilize is an unnecessary substitute for use. It is true that many occurrences of utilize could be replaced by use with no loss to anything but pretentiousness, for example, in sentences such as They utilized questionable methods in their analysis or We hope that many commuters will continue to utilize mass transit after the bridge has reopened. But utilize can mean "to find a profitable or practical use for." Thus the sentence The teachers were unable to use the new computers might mean only that the teachers were unable to operate the computers, whereas The teachers were unable to utilize the new computers suggests that the teachers could not find ways to employ the computers in instruction.

Hakens utilizer... the humans?

I know it's wrong, but I don't understand a damn word! I'm not English, nor American, and haven't even finished school yet.

Or could it be Timmain?

Embala

HAKEN's utilizer's favorite :?:

Absolutely NO CLUE

Maiken

I don't know what an ultilizer is either, and to be honest, Tenderfoot's explanation didn't help. I think I became more confused Grin

MichaelChandler

think about it.... who utilized Haken?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:b9625897fc]Hard to answer when neither of us knows what utilized [i:b9625897fc]means[/i:b9625897fc]... I guess what we need is someone with a more... insider... view on the English language...[/color:b9625897fc]

Tenderfoot

Timmain?

No, I guessed that above

Embala

Circles, circles, circles ... Winnowill used Haken - at least his picture - to seduce Rayek ...

If this should be right - please someone else try on the favorite ... right now I'm a bit tired of this game ...

Tenderfoot

Utilize means either exert, exploit, make use of, prey or use.

If prey is the right word, then I would've said Timmain (again) since she bit him. I dunno who used him, can't recall that it happened.

But [i:b541fe11a8]he[/i:b541fe11a8] made use of the humans, and his dead friends' bones.

But if it had been Timmain, then I guess her favourite had been Adya.

Edit: I think Embala is right, but Winnie's favourite... Voll? Rayek?

MichaelChandler

I know that this has gone on forever, but I'm gonna give you the biggest hint, because I have also become tired of my own game.

The utilizer isn't in EQ.

Tenderfoot

Is it YOU? Surprised

Embala

Elfmom? ... would make her favorite Elfpop? :? ... Please say NOoooooo ......!

RedheadEmber

[color=red:68276c00ff]Oooor... has elfmom ever stated that one of the characters are her fave? Ya know... like Skywise is Elfpop's... so he wouldn't let him suffer an early dead... :? [/color:68276c00ff]

Embala

Cutter is HER's !

MichaelChandler

T'is me.

now, i'm gonna just stick solving them... i have confused my last person!

Embala

Ähm ... Am I supposed to know who's your favorite? Is anyone supposed to know? Is your favorite person in EQ? Is your favorite a person at all? Or an anything?

Is it ... confusion :P ?

Tenderfoot

Michael Chandler's favorite is Strongbow, yes?

Embala

Michael?!

MichaelChandler

Yay!!! I would have also have accepted Sunstream, for he is another of my favorites (equivalent to Strongbow!)

RedheadEmber

[color=red:ce9757bf47]So... whose turn is it? :P :? [/color:ce9757bf47]

MichaelChandler

tenderfoot's

Tenderfoot

Oi... lemme see what I can come up with...

Scouter’s chief’s irritator’s friend’s lovemate’s lovemate’s daughter’s kidnapper’s lovemate’s daughter’s lovemate’s lovemate’s son’s friend’s mother’s lovemate’s father’s lifemate’s chief’s son’s lifemate’s daughter’s lovemate’s apprentice’s grandfather’s torturer’s prisoner’s savior’s naturalizer

Embala

:?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:5728642289]Okay... lemme see

Scouter's chief = Cutter
's Irritator = Petalwing
's friend = Leetah
's ovemate = Thiro
's lovemate = Leetah
's daughter = Ember
's kidnapper = Rayek
's lovemate = Kahvi
's daughter = Vaya
's lovemate = Pike
's lovemate = Krim
's son = Sust
's friend = Pool
's mother = Tyleet
's lovemate = Dewshine
's father = Treestump
's lifemate = Rillfisher
's chief = Bearclaw
's son = Cutter
's lifemate = Leetah
's daughter = Ember
's lovemate = Teir

I'm out...

And I [i:5728642289]know[/i:5728642289] I've messed up somewhere....[/color:5728642289]

2passions

or mender.. but what's a apprentice
:oops:

RedheadEmber

[color=red:0456d9bc60]A student... And yeah... I [i:0456d9bc60]know[/i:0456d9bc60] it could be Mender too... I was just trying to take one road at a time... so to speak...[/color:0456d9bc60]

Maiken

apprentice’s: Pool
grandfather’s: Redlance
torturer’s: The humans?
prisoner’s: Eh.. Eyes High?
savior’s: Ehok or Taf?

Tenderfoot

Woah! Slow down, guys! Lets go far back, okay?

Redhead Ember, you wre right until you said Thiro. Yes, he has been Leetah's lovemate, but not the one I was looking for. Try again!

Maiken

lovemate’s: Rayek
lovemate’s: Leetah
daughter’s: Ember
kidnapper’s: Rayek
lovemate’s: (Leetah){Kahvi}
daughter’s: (Ember){Vaya/Venka}
lovemate’s: (Teir/Mender){Pike}
lovemate’s: (Yun/Ember){Krim/Skot}
son’s: (/){Pool}

Am I wrong again?

Kyri2015

lovemate’s: Thiro
lovemate’s: Leetah
kidnapper’s: Rayek
lovemate’s: Leetah/Kahvi
daughter’s: Ember/Vaya, Venka
lovemate’s: Teir, Mender/Pike, Zhantee?
lovemate’s: Ember, Yun/Krim, Skot, Venka
son’s: -,-/Sust, -
friend's: Pool
mother's: Tyleet
lovemate's: Dewshine?
father's: Treestump
lifemate's: Rillfisher/Clearbrook
chief's: Bearclaw/Cutter
son's: Cutter/Sunstream
lifemate's: Leetah/Brill
daughter's: Ember/-
lovemate's: Teir
apprentice’s: Pool
grandfather's: Redlance
torturer's: Humans
prisoner's: Redlance again?
savior's: Wolfriders
naturalizer's: ??? *looked in dictionary* wolves? (IDK?)

What in the world is naturalizer?!

Tenderfoot

Maiken, Rayek is not the one I was looking for... boy, and I though this would be easy :?

Maiken

Who else have been Leetah's lovemate? Skywise? Cutter? I'm lost. :P

RedheadEmber

[color=red:b7c612c795]If it's Skywise [size=9:b7c612c795](I'd still say Cutter is her [i:b7c612c795]lifemate[/i:b7c612c795] and not her [i:b7c612c795]lovemate[/i:b7c612c795])[/size:b7c612c795]
then...
Skywise's Lovemate = Ehm... who [i:b7c612c795]not[/i:b7c612c795]? [size=7:b7c612c795]Who's got a daughter?[/size:b7c612c795] could it be... [b:b7c612c795]Yun's mother[/b:b7c612c795]?
's daughter = Yun
's kidnapper = Don't think Yun ever gets kidnapped? :? [/color:b7c612c795]

2passions

lovemate leetah... not thiro nor rayek...hmmmm....hmmmmm i actually Really don't know:s Redlance? NO(where does that idea come from?! :?
Skywise is a dead end so no, cutter indeed is a lifemate... did she have anyone before thiro?...dunno....Zhantee...that doesn't count does it? uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i really don't know:(

Tenderfoot

Maiken was right. It's Skywise.

Now, try to think outside the frame. Skywise's [i:2572088c2d][b:2572088c2d]lovemate![/b:2572088c2d][/i:2572088c2d]

RedheadEmber

[color=red:45d2a08fc1]Wait a sec... you're thinking... [b:45d2a08fc1]Cutter[/b:45d2a08fc1] Or [i:45d2a08fc1]what[/i:45d2a08fc1]?
so... Cutter's Daughter = Ember
's Kidnapper = That would still be Rayek... right... ? and... so... we're actually pretty much back on the track I conjured up before... unless...
Rayek's lovemate = Leetah
's daughter = Ember
's lovemate = Mender (Teir) either way...
's lovemate = Yun
's son = Khorbasi
's friend = :?: :?: :?:

:headwall: I'm [u:45d2a08fc1]out[/u:45d2a08fc1] :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [/color:45d2a08fc1]

2passions

leetah again?
daughter: Ember
's kidnapper: Rayek
.. but then we're on the same track as earlier...

Arrroree
Foxfur
Newstar
Vurdah
Maleen
Ruffel
[color=red:6f165aaa97]Yun'mother[/color:6f165aaa97]
...:s

Tenderfoot

Yes, [b:059b4365ac]Redhead Ember[/b:059b4365ac], Cutter is the right answer! Now, go on!

RedheadEmber

[color=red:e6ef676125]But... how much further in my little track am I right?[/color:e6ef676125]

Kyri2015

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Tenderfoot

Hey, it's guessing, right?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:5440c5f194]So... I'm only right by asuming that Cutter is Skywise's lovemate... :?: [/color:5440c5f194]

Tenderfoot

No, no, no, that was right! Cutter is the one I was looking for. That helped?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:d14b8b7f28]So... I was right to Cutter... But... then...

Cutter's daughter = Ember
's Kidnapper = Rayek
's lovemate = Leetah (Kahvi)
's daughter = Ember (Vaya/Venka)
's lovemate Mender/Teir (Pike/Zhantee)
's lovemate = Yun (But... Skot and Krim are his [i:d14b8b7f28]life[/i:d14b8b7f28]mates not his [i:d14b8b7f28]love[/i:d14b8b7f28]mates.../Can't think of any...)
's son = Only one I can think of... [b:d14b8b7f28]Sust[/b:d14b8b7f28]
's friend = Pool
's mother = Tyleet
And we're back on the track Kyri2015 conjured up... :? [/color:d14b8b7f28]

Tenderfoot

[quote:bc5293865e="Redhead Ember"][color=red:bc5293865e]But... Skot and Krim are his [i:bc5293865e]life[/i:bc5293865e]mates not his [i:bc5293865e]love[/i:bc5293865e]mates...[/color:bc5293865e][/quote:bc5293865e]

Oops... my mistake! Mistyping again. :roll: Silly me.

[quote:bc5293865e="Redhead Ember"][color=red:bc5293865e]And we're back on the track Kyri2015 conjured up... :? [/color:bc5293865e][/quote:bc5293865e]

Come on, it's easier than you think :P

Maiken

lovemate’s: Scouter?
father’s: One-eye
lifemate’s: Clearbrook
chief’s: Bearclaw(Cutter)
son’s: Cutter(Sunstream)
lifemate’s: Leetah(Brill?)
lovemate’s: Teir(Mender)
apprentice’s: Pool?
grandfather’s: Redlance/One-eye
torturer’s: The humans?
prisoner’s: Eyes-High
savior’s: Ehok/Taf
naturalizer: Ehok/Taf again? :s
I'm not quite sure I understand what a naturalizer is.

RedheadEmber

[color=red:4cf1edf6e1]So it [i:4cf1edf6e1]is[/i:4cf1edf6e1] Skot/Krim and on to Sust... or...

oki... continuing on from Tyleet...
Tyleet's lovemate = Dewshine
's father = Treestump
's lifemate = Rillfisher (Clearbrook)
's Chief = Bearclaw (Cutter)
's son = Cutter (Sunstream)
's lifemate = Leetah (Brill)
's daughter = Ember (Well... we don't [i:4cf1edf6e1]know[/i:4cf1edf6e1] the gender of the child so...)
's lovemate = Teir (Mender)
's apprentice = Pool? (Can't think of any...)
's grandfather = Redlance (One-Eye)
's torturer = Humans (Humans)
's prisoner = Redlance
's savior = wolfriders
's naturalizer = I'm [i:4cf1edf6e1]lost[/i:4cf1edf6e1]

[b:4cf1edf6e1]And someone already [i:4cf1edf6e1]did[/i:4cf1edf6e1] this![/b:4cf1edf6e1][/color:4cf1edf6e1]

Tenderfoot

This was right:

[quote:f943890bf6="Redhead Ember"][color=red:f943890bf6]So it [i:f943890bf6]is[/i:f943890bf6] Skot/Krim and on to Sust... or...

Tyleet's lovemate = Dewshine
's father = Treestump
's lifemate = Rillfisher
's Chief = Bearclaw
's son = Cutter
's lifemate = Leetah
's daughter = Ember
's lovemate = Teir
's apprentice = Pool? (Can't think of any...)
's grandfather = Redlance

[b:f943890bf6]And someone already [i:f943890bf6]did[/i:f943890bf6] this![/b:f943890bf6][/color:f943890bf6][/quote:f943890bf6]

Now, I'm looking for [i:f943890bf6]one[/i:f943890bf6] person

Maiken

Tabak?
Or the old man?

Tenderfoot

Urgh... now I don't remember... yup, Tabak! Tabak was right!

Kyri2015

So are we still going on this or what?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:7271e87af0]Tabak... Tabak saved Redlance... since [i:7271e87af0]when[/i:7271e87af0] Tabak tried to [i:7271e87af0]kill[/i:7271e87af0]
Redlance![/color:7271e87af0]

Kyri2015

We established that but is it Maiken's turn?

If it is then where the heck is he/she?

RedheadEmber

[color=red:28b91f5449]Oooh... I was a little lost... :?

[size=7:28b91f5449](And... by the way... Maiken's a girl... Maiken's a female name...)[/size:28b91f5449][/color:28b91f5449]

Kyri2015

[size=8:77e43bfbad]well i didn't know.....but thanks for the heads up...........[/size:77e43bfbad]

Maiken

But.. It isn't my turn yet, is it? Don't we still need to find prisoner's savior's naturalizer?

Kyri2015

You did. It's Tabak! right?

Tenderfoot

[quote:0d7995f852="Redhead Ember"][color=red:0d7995f852]Tabak... Tabak saved Redlance... since [i:0d7995f852]when[/i:0d7995f852] Tabak tried to [i:0d7995f852]kill[/i:0d7995f852]
Redlance![/color:0d7995f852][/quote:0d7995f852]

No no no! He was the [i:0d7995f852]torturer![/i:0d7995f852]

[quote:0d7995f852="Kyri2015You"] did. It's Tabak! right?[/quote:0d7995f852]

No no no! You still have to find the prisoner's savior's naturalizer!

Embala

Then that's where we are:

's grandfather = Redlance
's torturer = Tabak
's prisoner = [color=blue:a92208e6e5]Redlance again?[/color:a92208e6e5]
's savior = [color=blue:a92208e6e5]Cutter?[/color:a92208e6e5]
's naturalizer = [color=blue:a92208e6e5]äh ... Savah?[/color:a92208e6e5] [i:a92208e6e5]What does naturalizer mean?[/i:a92208e6e5]

Tenderfoot

Ooh, smart-brain big-thing! Wink

Naturalizer is another word for 'take in', or something like that.

Embala

:? ... more like "empty-brain" right now ...

NEXT PAGE