ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

You should get a wolf if you...

Tenderfoot

Haven't seen a game like this anywhere. If there is, forget this topic and delete it.

This is something like "100 ways to annoy Winnowill", only that here you're supposed to come up with reasons for getting a wolf.

Example: You should get a wolf if you like sharing you bed with a ball of hair.

You should get a wolf if you...

- are willing to accept that your favourite furniture isn't yours anymore

- like the feeling of wolf poop between your toes

- like to study wolf rumps

- think of dead mice as a nice gift

- like to be stared at

- appreciate sharp paws in your kidney or bladder when you're sleeping

Ashbough

You should get a wolf if you like to pick four-inch-long canine hair out of your food for the rest of your life.

Tenderfoot

Grin

You should get a wolf if you never want to go on vacation again

Ashbough

You should get a wolf if you plan on committing at least half your budget to the purchasing of red meat. Mmmmm....

NightAngel

When you defend the 'big bad wolf' in front of little children (aged 3) when they play Little Red Riding Hood...

Grin

Ashbough

You should get a wolf if you like a furry body to sleep on your cold toes. ^^

Tenderfoot

If you like toilet paper in small bits all over the bathroom

chocolate!

If you don't like your mail anymore.

MichaelChandler

You should get a wolf if you find your children shooting a lot of squirrels with bebe guns and don't want those little treewees lying around.

jeb

You should get a wolf if you are feeling way too secure at home alone at night and would like the thrill of it staring at seemingly nothing and growling.

Ashbough

You should get a wolf if you want something to lick your toes when you most want to still be asleep.

jeb

You should get a wolf if you work nights and are tired of your neighbor's dogs keeping you up all day and want to get even.

bukittyan

You should get a wolf if you don't like deer coming into your garden and eating your tulips.

nomad-human

You should get a wolf if you've always wanted to indulge in dominence contests before breakfast.

KirthelastGo-Back

You should get a wolf if you've been offered one Watch Tower subscription too many.

nomad-human

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I have nothing to add, that was the funniest thing that I've read all night!

KirthelastGo-Back

Thank you! *bows south toward Nomad*

Head's almost pounding now, so good night. See you soon, Nomad!

foxfur

[i:69d0d5aaea][color=violet:69d0d5aaea]You should get a wolf if you want a furry bedwarmer! Wink [/color:69d0d5aaea][/i:69d0d5aaea]

2passions

you sould get a wolf if you want your kids are allergic to a pony...

you should get a wolf if you want howling instead of radio

Willowspring

you should get a wolf if you want to keep annoying exs away