ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Terms of Use not useful ;)

Embala

You should check the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, Richard. When I looked at them last week they seemed to be written in in Latin. And then I got this possible explanation:

Quote:

O_o is... the terms of service written in lorem ipsum? HA! Someone was slacking!!

its standard psudo-latin text for "official formated text will go here someday"

ah... let me pull the wiki- its easier if its pre explained. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

WhiteGhost

*Siddles by* i ish helpful sometimes! ^__O

Tonia

yep yep thanks

RichardPini

Quote:

You should check the Terms of Use an Private Policy, Richard. When I looked at them last week they seemed to be written in in Latin. And then I got this possible explanation:

Oh crap! You're right, this is one of those placeholder things that needs to be updated with real terms of use. I'm going to be tweaking this bloody site for years, I bet...

Embala

Well, none of the last 800 members was discouraged by this Wink

TrollHammer

lol, took me by suprise when I tried to figure out how to report spammers properly, they arn't on the list of 'violating the terms of service' it seems. I guess if there's no terms of service.. we have to put up with them? lol.

Xiu

Here's an odd thought, mayhap Master ElfPop would enjoy input from us that noticed? like what should be added, or tweaked or whatever?

Baka

Erhm... Now I have to admit that I didn't adhere to the 'nulla pariatur adipiscing elit' part, and that I actually really disagree with 'Vestibulum turpis urna, rutrum ac vestibulum nec, rhoncus vitae tortor.' Am I a bad person now? Tongue

Leanan

I can't even find the terms of service anywhere on the website.