ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Startear's Corner

Startear

Where Startear drops everything she does of art, written or otherwise.

Startear

I have decided to have my own thread for my stories and the few times I'll try some art... not that I'm much of a art person, but sometimes the muse pokes me.

Writings I've done/finished with

Talon Whip (Made for Wolfie)

Stay with Me (Written for the April 2010 Grab Bag)

Good Bargain (Made for the March 2010 Grab Bag)

Underwater (Written for the June 2010 Grab Bag)

The End (for faeriegirl)

The Most Ancient Call (a dark Scouter/Winnowill)

Heart of Dreams (Written for the September 2010 Grab Bag)

Moskvie (real version)

Moskvie (translated)

Always (Secret santa story to Cleopatra)

Genderbender fanfic

You are someone else, I am still right here (for Wolfie)

Things which isn't done yet

A last meeting between Oakroot and Winterleaf

A Harry Potter/ElfQuest crossover (for the Harry's Dimensional Spittoon Travels, a Round Robin)

Wavedancer story with Elmireth

Cutter/Kahvi (requested by Vojira)

Cutter/Venka

Lilac killing a child (inspired by Vojira's drawing)

Maleen as a Go-Back

Birthday present

Sandman crossover

January 2010 Grab Bag

January 2011 Grab Bag

February 2011 Grab Bag

ElfQuest Videos

Dead Reckoning

Artwork

You made me Human (color variation)

Never together, Never apart (playing a little with photobucket)

Winterleaf and Oakroot

Space elves

Lilac

Timmorn Yellow-Eyes

Fastfire

Fastfire as a Ice-vampire

Kimo in wolf form

Young Lilac

EQ Dollz

Forgotten Bunch

Challenge from my friend

Startear

I'll start with one of the pictures I altered, from my favorite story after "Kings of the Broken Wheel", the "Rouge's Challenge."

So the original picture was too big. Let's see if I managed to make it smaller...

Embala

I like your color variation - Cutter's burning pain against Newmoon's icy blade. Looks like it's cut off, tho - too bad.

Pictures wider than somewhat over 620 get cut off ... can you resize and reload your original?

Startear

I managed to do so after a lot of arguments with Photobucket. It's up as it should now. I was very pleased with how it came out

Embala

It's really impressive!

Startear

Thanks Embala Smile

Startear

Okay, so the last days I have been rather obsessed with Photobucket, especially after I figured out how to cut imahes out from comic's etc. And then I started playing with the effects you can put on the images.

So I figured that I'd rather just post it here

Never Together, Never apart

Pepsi

Oakroot and Winterleaf

WolfMoonSky

Really REALLY love it!!

faeriegirl

Very nice, all of it!!

Embala

I like the "white on black" variation of Skyfire/Two-Spear ... nice effect on the second one of Winterleaf/Oakroot Clap

And cutie Pepsi of course!

Startear

Ah, the joy of being at dial up... I didn't get the alerts that you guys commented before now Surprised

I'm glad that you guys like it, espcially the one with Winterleaf and Pepsi! They are so cute *hugs Pepsi and Winterleaf close*

Startear

One whicch was accidentally made as I once again tried to make a banner... and failed. Nuh_uh The white dots are supposed to be stars.

faeriegirl

Cute!!

Embala

Not failed, Startear - just stopped too early Wink

I like your idea ... and remembering your request I decided to use it

faeriegirl

Even better! Wowza!! Luvlove

Startear

Quote:
Not failed, Startear - just stopped too early Wink

I like your idea ... and remembering your request I decided to use it

Heart Luvlove Heart Luvlove

It's brilliant Heart

WolfMoonSky

Awesome banner!!!Luvlove

Embala

Glad you like it, Startear Hug

I did the same on the "proper" height of 75 ... preferred the bigger one, tho. If you want to judge by yourself I'll upload it, too.

Still want me to try another one with more pictures? Want to suggest pics you want to see used especially?

Startear

Stupid, stupid internet! "No respond" it said! Smash

I'd love to see the full sized one, Embala! And this one is so... so... perfect! How can it be better?

Startear's muse: *jumps out from nowhere* THAT'SIT! *grabs Startear and shakes her vividly* YOUWILLWRITEABOUTTHOSETWO *gasps* MEETINGEACHOTHERAGAIN!!! *drops Startear*

Startear: *rather shakily* Thumbs_up

Startear's muse: Yay

WolfMoonSky

Hehehe, we gotta love your muse Startear Wink and I would love to see you writing a story about those two!!Happy

Embala

Don't worry, Startear Smile My comp does the same at times.

Actually my question was meant a bit different - nevertheless you have answered it more than clear! Glad I've succeeded "spot on" ... and here is the start:

And in case you write this story ... maybe I'll be inspired to do a collage Smile

Thanks for the credit, Startear. Happy Though I must admit that

- it was your picture choice - obviously already edited,

- it was basically your idea and

- it was your quote.

You made it easy for me! Wink

Startear

It may be that I made it easy for you but you made it as a banner. But I can change it to; made by Embala and I.

And the quote is actually from "The Night" by Scooter, their most beautiful song. Maybe I should put in under the banner...

Startear

I was trying to write. I really was! Then Embale taufgt me how to make paint follow your wishes, more or less.

Just look at what you made me do, Embala!

Space Rhia

Space Fantasy

Space Vandy

Space Mira

I'm obsessed now!

Embala

I taught you?! Surprised *wonders what else I could do without doing anything* Laugh

Pretties - they are verycolorful and cheerful! Looks like you had great fun! You made up these characters by your own, I assume. Are they EQ related (normally)?

When you are already obsessed after your first few dolls you should check
- Nightsea's Elfquest Dollz thread - lots of inspration (and links on the first page)
- the EDA Group - room for original characters and dolling tips and tricks
Be careful - highly addictive! Wink

btw: I think you should add the Scooter referance - being very careful in these issues seems to be "good customs" here.

Startear

It's some of my internet friends on FanFiction.Net. I saw you using it, started... and became adicted to it, gah. And then they became elves in my head. The bad muse wanna write them in now. I'm trying to explain to her that they're gonna become Sues if we do it, and that having more fun with it is better...

Thanks for the info, will do Smile

Embala

Recognize her? Wink

base

Startear

No.... who is that...? Razz

Thank you Embala Hug

Startear

Talon Whip

"Your right to bear a talon whip... he whispers breathlessly. "Is a life-long honor, and we live forever!" He turns towards her with an indulgent smile on his lips.

"Come... give me your hand!"

"FOOL! He hisses, as he grabs her right wrist. With his other hand he bends it far back, forces her down on the floor. The physical pain throws her off guard. It has been so long since she has felt it that she welcomes it's bliss.

"Because you once played pleasure games with a stargazing Wolfrider... because you once saw the sky through his eyes...he keeps on bending her wrist back as his poisoned tongue spits out the lies she is trying to escape from. "You've thought of nothing else since."

"Learn! His mouth curls in a ferocious snarl. "Your only loyalty is to Winnowill!"

"She is a better Lord than Voll was or ever could be!His pale eyes locks with hers, which are starting to fill with unshed tears. How he dares to betray Voll, dares to compare their first and most beloved Lord with the Black Snake!

"She defines our purpose here. She is pure! Inspired!"

Aroree's other hand, the one which is free finds the talon whip at her right hip. Kureel doesn't notice this, he is to caught up in the twisted mindset Winnowill has tried to force upon all Gliders. She has been spared from this madness... for better or for worse.

And Kureel is the last obstacle now...

"And she knows that all elves with tainted blood..."

"... must die!"

The talons glides into the male Glider with ease. Kureel's eyes widen so much that she is terrifiedfor a moment. Then Aroree takes off, holding the rope of the talon whip. She feels a vicious tug before it follows her. Kureel cries out, but she doesn't even glance at his direction. Her mind isn't even there as she mounts Littlethrill, who seems oblivious to what she has just done.

She has now cut all bonds to the Blue Mountain... but what of those who she has betrayed? Will they ever trust her after what she has done?

And will Skywise ever trust her again?

Skywise...

Forgive me?

Startear

Stay with Me

Once upon a time there was a fanfiction author who rediscovered something which a dear friend of her said. Our fanfiction author was struggling with something we call insanity, and in her more clear moments she despaired. Anime Monster, her Californian friend pretended who to be a 22 year old woman with asthma (in real life this was a 37 year old pig who had run away from a lab. He was studying how humans were interacting online.) Anime sympathized with our author and shared some words of wisdom to her; misery does not love company, misery loves happiness.

And our fanfiction author decided to take this to the heart, and began writing once more after a terrible case of writer's block.

This is what she wrote...

Treestump looked up towards the sky. "The temperature dropped. Something foul is coming towards us."

Treestump was right. Not long after, Winnowill came barging into the holt. Her black dress was thorn, and she had scars all over her face, legs and arms. Her long, silky hair had twigs in them. Treestump and Winnowill stared into each others eyes and...

**Reke!**

**Sjung!**

They stood still for several moment before Winnowill finally spoke. "I never... knew it was like this..." Her green eyes filled with tears. "You are so beautiful... even considering your heritage."

"Winnowill..."

They hugged each other for a long time, neither of them saying a word. Then, very slowly, Winnowill spoke again. "Wait, ew, now I have to..." where she proceeded to throw up on Treestumps face.

"I mean..." she panted as she threw herself out of Treestumps arms. "You are a mixture of wolf and elf!" Then she threw up again.

"Does it really matter, Winnowill? We are recognized now, we must preform the act."

**DON'T REMIND ME!** Treestump backed away as the fierce blacksending hit him with full force.

**Sjung!** Winnowill gasped. **Are you okay?**

**No one can deny recognition, Reke.** The sending was fragile. **Not even you...**

"Don't you dare to die from me!" In a shift moment the dress Winnowill wore was ripped off. **Stay with me!**

Annoying voice in American commercials; The following sequence is deleted because we cannot allow a crazy, horny teenager to destruct the fragile minds of the poor readers more than necessary. Those who want to see smut better go to read some Drarry stories on FanFiction.Net or AdultFiction instead.

Ember was hunting squirrels when she stumbled over the two elves. **MOTHER!** Ember sent openly. **Treestump... Winnowill... hurry!**

Leetah and the whole tribe was on the spot soon after, seeing a stark naked Winnowill and Treestump waiting for them.

"What's going on?"Cutter asked the pair. "Why are you without clothes? No..." he gasped. "You two have recognized!"

"Ya think?" Pike commented dryly.

Winnowill did not pay any attention to the Wolfriders, but went straight up to Leetah, who couldn't stop staring. **Once I tried to escape your healing embrace. Now I want it. Heal me.**

Leetah nodded, and put her hand gently on Winnowill's breasts. Then she healed the Black Snake, who cried. When the brown skinned healer was done, the Gliders came next from the Blue Mountain. Everyone was healed, and then there was a feast where the two tribes celebrated their union.

And so ends the tale of Treestump's and Winnowill's recognition

Startear

Good Bargain

Blood was dripping off the spear as Lilac managed to pull it back from the carcass of the blond elf with that silly knot in his hair. What did that fool call himself? Cur... something like that. Lilac didn't really care. It was just a silly name.

What kind of an elf carried a name like that willingly? Lilac dried some sweat of his forehead, and scratched his brown hair. Damn fleas. This had to be a Wolfrider, Lilac's hair only itched like this when he killed one of those.

It didn't matter. That elf was dead now, and good riddance. It was old and weak. The old and weak should die by the spears which was wielded by him. Who else would kill them if he didn't? The trolls had to much to gain on their existence. And the beasts were to slow.

No, it was Lilac who was victorious in slaying these foul creatures. No one else could kill his kind like he did, and frankly, he wanted to keep it that way. There was no need of them and their hugs and recognitions and that crap.

Lilac loosened the canteen from his belt and poured himself more of those delicious drops of apple cider which the humans gave him in exchange of slaying the elves which bothered them so. It was a good deal, after all, who other could make such fine drink?

Embala

Fine! You are gathering your grab-bag stories in your thread, too Happy

If you want you can add the Lilac picture to youtr story like faeriegirl does.

... and the other one which is still to be done ... *shame on me*

Startear

Underwater

He is falling... down down down... the sea is dark, but not too dark. It must be night now... not that it matters now. The sea just is, just as the landers. The landers... he wonders how the little lander is. He seemed frightened, afraid of the big lander. All of the landers on that ship seemed afraid of the big lander, but he did not see them as much as the little lander... so he cannot know. He will never know. He is heading towards the end of... no... bottom... ocean...

Not enough energy... father is there. He can see his hand. There is no question of it, he remembers that hand, and it's in front of him. He can barely smile, but he tries his best. “Father...”

Golden hand... he remembers something his mother used to say... no! Not say, she sang.

Wavedancers swim with sea friends

Forever they swim

Forever the dance and sing

Wavedancers and sea friends...

Curse it, he cannot remember anything more. It wouldn't surprise him that he's wrong. It sounds wrong... yes! It is wrong... but he can't remember the right...

His father is close now. He can only see the golden hand, but is is so close. Soon their hands will meet. His father does most of the work. He still tries to contribute. But he is slow, and he is exhausted. He can't help... but he must! “Father...” Then... their hands meet, and his father holds him close. “Oh Darshek,” his father sighs. And they go up... and up...

“Sleep pipling...” his father whispers, still holding his rather limp body. The heat is reassuring. Father is here. It is safe.“It is a log journey... I'll carry you now... rest...”

Startear

Quote:
Fine! You are gathering your grab-bag stories in your thread, too Happy

Yes, I felt that I had to do it, and then I forgot... again Nuh_uh So I'm doing it now that I remember.

Quote:
If you want you can add the Lilac picture to youtr story like faeriegirl does.

I'll do it as soon as I finish getting everything organised Smile

Quote:
... and the other one which is still to be done ... *shame on me*

I was going to poke you on that, but now I don't have too XD

Take your time, I'm a patient person

Startear

Lilac suddenly showed up one day. Until I actually draw him, you'll have to do with this. It's the closest to how he looks like physically.

Startear

I played a little bit with photobucket this morning... and this is the result

Timmorn Yellow-Eyes

WolfMoonSky

I love this work of you Startear!!Clap

Embala

Strange ... it's the same motive each time ... but while the original looks thoughtful but peacefrul for me, even a bit sad ... the b/w editing appears broading and threatening. The third is just green ... wheras the forth seems to mingle with the environment - like Timmorn is starting to vanish.

Nice effects!

Vojira

Quote:

He looks so...evil/angry here.

Startear

Yes, it was amazing how it changed when I used different effects. The first seemed a little sulky, the seconds looks like something from a old nightmare, the green one is like something foreign, and as Voji said, the last one seems evil.

Vojira

I keep hearing him saying: 'I'm so gonna burn down that house...' O___o

Startear

Please say something which makes them let me do itPlease say something which makes them let me do itPlease say something which makes them let me do itPlease say something which makes them let me do itPlease say something which makes them let me do itPlease say something which makes them let me do itPlease say something which makes them let me do itPlease say something which makes them let me do itPlease say something which makes them let me do itPlease say something which makes them let me do it

Vojira

'Burn it...burn it. They will love you for iiiiiiiiiiiiit'

Startear

Allow me, Yellow-Eyes.

*snicker*

Embala

Ahhh! Fiery!

Looks great!!!

Startear

Seriously, Fastfire looks like a vampire or something on this

Embala

Oh yes - cold and frightening ... almost unsubstantial, part of the night and the elements.

Vojira

I'm seeing an angry ice elemental. XD

That's the only thing I'v never been able to figure out in that story. Did Fastfire go all 'flame on!' and did Threetoe really shape-shift? O_o Or is it symbolism?

Embala

As soon as I'll manage to read the prose story I'll tell you. But when I remember right what I've read in a comment:
Fastfire and Threetoe are symbols for the Starsong and Wolfsong fighting within Timmorn.

Threetoe is definitely NOT a shapeshifter ... and I doubt that Zarhan can lit HIMSELF without taking damage.

Vojira

I know about the Starsong and Wolfsong symbolism.Smile

Quote:

I doubt that Zarhan can lit HIMSELF without taking damage.

Wink Oh you never know...

Startear

FanFiction Itis

Fever, light headache to migraine, stomachache, and back aches are the first symptoms. Usually the victim is a fanfiction author (hence the name) but it can effect fiction writers, poets, songwriters and essayists as well. The fever and migraine is usually the direct cause of the disease.

After that, the victim usually watch, reads or writes something. The victim gets attracted to a certain character, either the personality or looks, sometimes both. Then the victim goes through hallucinations and becomes obsessed with this character. In the first few days this will be very powerful, and it's advised to not bring up this character to the victim. Speaking ill of him or her can lead to aggressiveness and the victim will take the insult against their character.

Some will grow out of the aggressiveness, while others never do.

But the disease itself is incurable. No matter how mild, the victim will still squeal in delight or go into hallucinations whenever he/she sees something which can relate to the character which was the cause of the disease.

In a few rare cases, the victim will have two characters or more which makes them go into these hallucinations.

The challenge for you is to guess what made me go into one this time by looking on the picture. Fic to the first person who gets the connection and names the character and which series he/she is from (no, it's not really ElfQuest related.)

Embala

Oh ... like the kind you do diagnosis Wink I never showed this symptoms! Proves what I always knew ... I'm not a writer at all Tongue

Quote:
[The challenge for you is to guess what made me go into one this time by looking on the picture. Fic to the first person who gets the connection and names the character and which series he/she is from (no, it's not really ElfQuest related.)
I absolutely do not understand what you are talking about *scratches head*
... too tired? ... to much strawberry wine cooler at Kirchweih?

Love how your picture editing came out, tho!

Startear

It is a contest, you see. There is something about the edited picture which I made last night, which gave me a strike of that disease (I'm one of the few who has more than one character which triggers the halucinations.)

The challenge is to find that thing, and know what might be similar to a character and series I'm talking about. It is not ElfQuest related, so it's a huge challenge (but I know at least two who knows this series and character.)

The first to get and state the connection gets a fic.

Good luck to everybody to participates

Embala

Got it Wink ... well, not the characters but the challenge at least!

faeriegirl

Well... the text sounds like Timmain telling about the High Ones...

...no idea otherwise, at least for now...

do we get hints after 24hrs or so not finding the connection? Smile

Embala

Guess the "thing" is the blue eagle ...absolutely no idia about the connection, tho. Vampires?

faeriegirl

I'm seeing a whale, a horse, an eagle, a dragon, a libelle (that the correct English word for the bug? it's the Dutch word...)

...what's the connection?

Startear

Fae, in the first guess, you were starting to see the outline of the net...

faeriegirl

...something with Timmain?
... with High Ones?

do need some help, I guess Wink

Startear

Look at what she's saying. There is the connection... but to what?

I love being cryptic

Embala

Some sort of shapechangers?

or "change" meant as "developement"?

Startear

Change has something to say here, but I would just keep it in mind.

Just as that what I'm looking for is outside ElfQuest, and there is a similarity in the speech in the edited version of the picture :D

Okay, if no one solves this puzlle within a week, I shall close the challenge and the winner will be the one who was closest to solve the riddle.

Startear

so... it's Monday now. Anyone want to do one last guess before I tell you guys who's the winner?

faeriegirl

I'm still totally lost...

WolfMoonSky

I'm totally lost now..

Startear

Okay then. The winner is... Faeriegirl!

She was the closest in solving the riddle. The part which have me an hallucination is the color of what Timmain sent. It is very close to how Morpheus, a fictional character in The Sandman, worlds best comic speaks.

See the similarity?

Congratulations to Faeriegirl!

faeriegirl

wow.... without knowing Sandman, I won!

..I so see similarity, kind of... Wink

Startear

You didn't see this?

Quote:
Okay, if no one solves this puzlle within a week, I shall close the challenge and the winner will be the one who was closest to solve the riddle.

Okay, so what prompts have you got for me?

faeriegirl

Ofcourse I did! I was just surprised that somehow I got closest! Wink

Startear

Fae, when are you going to give me my prompts and pairings soon? Or do you want a surprise packet?

faeriegirl

*headdesk* Sorry!!! I totally forgot!!!

ehm... Strongbow/Moonshade or Bearclaw/Joyleaf are my fav characters... or a combination of those Wink

But if that doesn't work, make it a surprise packet ^^

Startear

We'll see what I can come up with Smile

Startear

Kimo in wolf-form

So, I decided to try the wolf base, and decided to make Kimo. My internet isn't the best, so I wasn't able to check how Kimo looks like. So I just colored the Nightrunner.

Then Embala reminded me that Kimo doesn't look like that... the color is too bright, and it's basically Nightrunner in blue, which reminded me of the song, and...

Then I found my best friend, re-do! And with trying and failing... Kimo starts to look like Kimo

But still not perfect... but I'm closing in on him.

Almost perfect now... just one little thing...

Okay... *pant* Now, what do you say, Embala? Good now?

Embala

This Kimo me liiiiiiike!!! Love that you did blue eyes, too Happy
btw: had taken the dark blue as his "night color"

*chuckles on the song bubble again*

Startear

As promised... for faeriegirl. Little dark, and my first, true drabble (a drabble is originally not suposed to be longer that 100 words long, but it's mainly used for everything under 1000 words on many sites)

The End

There are no other ways to be but now, for the old badger. It is the way, it has been like this ever since Timmain, their mother became a wolf to make her children and friends strong. But even for those who lives now, there is a time when even the boldest wolves has moments when the now is threatened by loss. And in these moments there is only one thing to do.

Bearclaw is going out hunting.

And he knows without any doubt in his heart that he will not return this time.

faeriegirl

*shivers* Very accurate description of Bearclaw in that moment!!! Clap

WolfMoonSky

agreed with faeriegirl!! Clap

lunakat

I love that last description of bearclaw! your drabbles (which I just went back and read) are all fantastic! You are such a good writer!

I feel like a jerk for mentioning this- but it's tripping up the bearclaw drabble for me. Like- i read this really powerful little piece of writing- and then get thrown out of the mood by just one little mistake.

"And in these moments there are only one thing to do."

It should be "in these moments there is only one thing to do." Because the subject isn't really 'moments' (even though it might seem that way at first glance)- the subject is "one thing to do." i know i'm a weirdo- but i just have to beg you to fix that so it's perfect!

Startear

I have to admit that I didn't get the things about the subject thingie, but I did see after a second glance that I wrote are instead of is. Thank you for pointing it out, it's fixed now.

And thanks for the kind words :D

lunakat

The kind words are entirely deserved! I love your writing! And I'm glad that you don't think I'm too odd for pointing that out.

Startear

No no, I understand. When I read your comment I was like "huh?" And when I checked it I was like "Oh, damn it! Why did I not see that?"

lunakat

Yeah- I briefly worked as a proofreader, so that sort of thing jumps out at me! It's now perfect!

Startear

A doll of Lilac, before he started killing elves

Startear

Well, umn, after reading the stories of Kathleen and lunakat in the Role Reversion thread, I have fallen in love with the AU pairing which is Scouter/Winnowill. So umn... enjoy the read, hopefully?

The Most Ancient Call

She looks at him, and for once her eyes are not laced with contempt. Her arms seem to quiver as she reaches out to touch his face. He shivers as her elegant slender finders makes contact with his skin. His body has ached for this for so long that tears starts rolling down his cheeks. She dries them away, whispers his soulname. This time it is not to cause him pain, oh no it isn't. It is as sincere as she can master. Slowly, mimics her movement, clumsily brushes her headpiece off in the process. She does not scold him, does not use her terrible powers which frightens him so. and it puzzles him.

Answering the call of recognition is different than being a lovemate with the hearts choice. The most important difference is that this is no game. There is nothing more serious than the taste, so very bitter and yet sweet at the same time. It is desperate, instinctive.

**Jial.**

**Hel.**

Nothing more is exchanged between the two of them. They are completely in the now, a natural part of the shadows in the dimly lit chamber.

The most ancient call...

Then, it is over. It did not last long enough, and yet it was longer than any night. Her snow colored skin is covered with sweat, their breath is heavy. But now they are no longer in sync with each other. Her eyes widen as she realizes who he is, while his darken with fear. He swallows nervously, but dares not to apologize to her. Any move and none at all can and will trigger her famous rage.

Scouter has never before been more aware of his own mortality.

After a long pause the Black Snake sets them both free by the touch of her mind.

faeriegirl

Clap Very well written!

(oh... did you know 'hel' is Dutch for 'hell'? XD)

Startear

Actually, I wasn't. I was inspired by the name of Loki's daughter, the ruler of the Death Fields in norse mythology. But then again, it can be considered as "hell."

Thank you so much faeriegirl, I thought no one would like it Hug

faeriegirl

She sure can be living hell... Wink

Startear

Yes, she can, and so can my muse Big_laugh

lunakat

Yay- you continued our story! Oh my- we omitted that scene!

Startear

Wow... one of the people who inspired me loved it... wow... thank you...

WolfMoonSky

Wow..didn't saw that comingTongue
I love it!

Lol Faeriegirl, you're rightRoflmao

Startear

Quote:
Yay- you continued our story! Oh my- we omitted that scene!

I saw that, after I published this. My internet fell out, so I wasn't updated of it all, I was still at page 3 when I wrote this. Being fustrated with not knowing more I kept writing until I had this. I can see that you didn't cover this scene now that I'm up to date, but I don't think this fits... but that just means that I can write more Yay

Quote:
Wow..didn't saw that comingTongue

I love it!

Yay, another one who likes it! Maybe a little diffrent than my usual stuff, which made it more fun and challenging to write at the same time. And people liked it Dancin'

Embala

Hmmm ... wonders how long my "time out" actually was ... :/

@ The End
You got him well, the old badger. Well written ... the attitude of a lifetime and mood of the moment captured in few touching sentences!
It's exactly the way I've understood this scene, too ... there's a collage in my thread which easily could be an illustration for this. Scroll down to Deathwish in post 6 when you are interested.

@ yound Lilac
He looks somehow lost ... his large blue eyes are so sad ...

@ The Most Ancient Call
Amazing scene - you described this joining perfectly. Being lost in the moment of answering recognition - framed in the ambivalent feelings before and after! Clap
Still think it feels weird when I look at this pairing ... but who says that weird can not be done beautifully!

Startear

Quote:
@ The Most Ancient Call

Amazing scene - you described this joining perfectly. Being lost in the moment of answering recognition - framed in the ambivalent feelings before and after! Clap

Still think it feels weird when I look at this pairing ... but who says that weird can not be done beautifully!

Yay, you like it too! It was a really hard piece to write... I have never written something with similar content (except ages ago, but it doesn't really count.) And it's even more awesome that you liked it even though you found the pairing weird Yay

Startear

Okay, I found this error message generator, and just couldn't resist making one. I's only slightly too big, but not enough to make you not see what's standing on it.

Embala

*lol* ... still thinks #1 personally ... but I learned to like the way your story went Wink

Startear

Yup, we can't have the first one... especially since a certain wolfrider/Winnowill is now my new OTP. So making it impossible to "click" on it had to be done Wink

Embala

Self-evident Wink

Uhmmm ... what's OTP, please?

Vojira

OTP means One True Parring. It's used in fanfiction.

Embala

Thankies Smile

faeriegirl

Awesome error message! Happy

NEXT PAGE