ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Battlefield: Classic

TrollHammer

Classic insults to be used here...

Trollbabe

Don Rickles and Vaudeville type classic?

lunakat

I just wanted to say, I'm not sure how appropriate insults are here. I mean, there's nothing wrong with either of you that reincarnation can't cure.

TrollHammer

There is a great sorting room when the dead are taken for reincarnation. They sort the dead inti bins according to what they are going to be.

There is a reject bin, that doesnt get recycled. There are suprisingly few dead in it.

You didnt even make the cut for the reject bin. They stuffed you in a crack between it and the wall.

lunakat

I guess you'd know. You smell like you've been dead a while!

TrollHammer

You lint licker!

lunakat

Your mother should have thrown you away and kept the stork.

Trollbabe

Your mother WAS the stork, which is why you smell like a rotten egg.

When you were born, the doctor looked at your face and your backside, and said, "Twins!"

lunakat

I heard the doctor took one look at your x-ray, and this was his assessment: beauty is only skin deep, but ugly runs straight to the bone!

Trollbabe

One of my friends thinks you're pretty. Another one thinks you're ugly. I agree with both of them, you're pretty ugly.

TrollHammer

You smell as though you have a steady job...

...At the Waste Treatment Plant.

lunakat

I didn't know they had a treatment plan for you!

TrollHammer

Trolls have excellent plans of all sorts. Health plans, mine shaft plans, plans for world domination... the only plan that a Troll doesn't have is a plan that includes you.

Meanwhile, about the only plans that exist for Big Birds, or cats, is plans to hunt and shoot them.

lunakat

Your avatar is a troll? I thought that was yo gap-toothed momma!

TrollHammer

Your post is an insult? I thought it was a waste of space!

lunakat

I'm not surprised you'd say that. You seem to prefer economizing. In fact, you never open your mouth without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.

TrollHammer

Then my plan to undermind you is working. As a Troll, subtracting from Human knowledge just stomps them down that much farther below us. As you are one of them, I wouldnt expect you to understand your superior.

lunakat

Quote:

As you are one of them, I wouldnt expect you to understand your superior.

Just like I fail to understand this awkwardly crafted sentence. WouldN'T you agree?

TrollHammer

As I am superior to you, I am your superior.

I still dont expect you to understand. Human.

lunakat

I don't really care to understand- sub human.

The two seconds it would take to decode your babbling are two seconds of my life I don't intend to waste.

TrollHammer

More like the two brain cells you don't want to waste. You're running out.

lunakat

Say.. what were you doing here so late? I thought the zoo closed at 5pm. They should have locked you in your cage by then.

TrollHammer

Hate to break it to you, but that stuff you see "behind" bars all the time, they're just on the outside of your own cage. You probably don't know the difference, having been born in prison.

lunakat

As long as I'm protected from you by some sort of barrier!

You're a classic Zounderkite!

TrollHammer

What a large fancy word! In German no less... At least you're branching out and broadening your horizons a little. Trying to lower my insult level to something you might understand was getting tedius and boring.

lunakat

yawn

TrollHammer

And I thought I'd have to prove my point in easier-to-understand-words, such as

See Lunakat.

See Lunakat speak.

See Lunakat try to impress other people.

See Lunakat make a fool of herself.

Shame, Lunakat, Shame.

lunakat

Quote:

And I thought I'd have to prove my point in easier-to-understand-words

I'm so glad you managed to go out and get yourself a good thesaurus. From your earlier response, it seems you may even have gotten your hands on a dictionary as well. Good job!

TrollHammer

Sorry to use normal english on you. I don't speak inbred hick.

lunakat

That's because your family didn't spend enough quality time with you.

TrollHammer

Yours didn't even bother to leave you in a dumpster. Yo mama made a half-assed attempt to push the flush lever and went back out to the prom, in Dell, Arkansas.

lunakat

My mama was giving me a bath. That lever was the drain, letting the water out.

Your mama confused you. She told you the bathtub was the toilet and the toilet the bath. I think she tried repeatedly to flush you, hoping you'd go the way of everything else that came out of that part of her body, but all you did was stop up the plumbing.

That doesn't surprise me. Yo mama is stupid.

In fact, yo mama so stupid, I saw her the other day trying to put her m&m's in alphabetical order. She was busy for hours.

TrollHammer

She should meet yo daddy: He was trying to spell Skittles with the fruity little candies... If they got together it would be S and M, and yo daddy still wouldn't figure it out.

lunakat

The fact that yo daddy ever slept with yo mama is S and M.

TrollHammer

You are living proof that a mother's love extends beyond ugly. Of course, Im considering it love that kept her from drowning you in a burlap sack full of rocks in a pond when you were born.

lunakat

You should know. You passed the 'ugly' mark years ago.

TrollHammer

lunakat said

You should know. You passed the 'ugly' mark years ago.

You want to talk about people knowing they are ugly... You're the one who posted your siloette, ashamed to show your face.

lunakat

You want to talk about people knowing they are ugly... You're the one who posted your siloette, ashamed to show your face.

silhouette

An education is a beautiful thing. Try getting one.

TrollHammer

How quaint, a perfectionist! And apparently an expert on what it takes to be a know-it-all. I tried the perfectionist gig for a while, but realized I liked having friends more than being right all the time, but I suppose a person needs to have friends to know what they are missing.... But at least you have a friend in your word.processor.

And yes, I do have an education, a job, and no student loans. I even have a career in the field I went to school in, which cant be said of many people.

lunakat

What are you? Chronic imperfection?

I'm sure you gave up the "perfectionist gig" because you were sorely under qualified. Congratulations on your job and your friends. It must have been a challenge to make it through "Hamburger University" at the "global center of excellence for McDonald’s operations training and leadership development." No doubt it was also rewarding to share your upward climb with the little friends you brought home in your happy meal.

TrollHammer

You're such a lousy driver, I have to open a thread about it.

lunakat

Changing the subject is a classic ploy of one who knows they cannot refute a statement. Would you like fries with that?

TrollHammer

Your paranoia might tell you that. I call it boredom with the current topic.

lunakat

You call lots of things by different, disingenuous names. For example, you call yourself Trollhammer. A more accurate descriptor might be Troll pixie stick or Troll pencil. Maybe Troll-lala. You can call it anything... but that doesn't make it other than what it is. Smile

TrollHammer

Well, I guess you picked "Luna" pretty well spot on. Perhaps you should try out the other half of your name, see if you have nine lives...

lunakat

Why? Are you gonna come after me for, um... pointing that out? Can't handle the truth?

TrollHammer

You're such a compulsive liar you would understand the truth. Any truth.

"the sky is blue"

*quizzical look on your face* "uh... So... Ya know Im so awesome... Blah blah blah.."

lunakat

Jealous of the fact that I'm awesome? Who can blame you. You must be jealous of so many things...

TrollHammer

You know, I am jealous of one thing you seem to have mastered. You've got such a big mouth and it hasn't stopped moving, yet you haven't been made to disappear, or made to shut up. Its a wonderment.