ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Awesome People Hangout

Leanan

Yays. I figured out how to post a thread. So I must be very awesome indeed.

SailorSilvanesti

Thanks So MUCH!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!

I tried everything known to man...but I guess it just took an Elf to figure it out...XD

Leanan

*grins like a Go-Back* I have experience in making groups. I just needed to re-remember it.

TrollHammer

Something got messed up with group forums a fwe months back. Now the inital screen shows up like a topic with a period as topic, Messed up.

I'm so awesome I don't have that problem with my social networking site...

I'm not awesome enough to have my own social networking site, but it's bug free!

Leanan

Trollhammer, your avatar is the most awesome one ever! I <3 Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

SailorSilvanesti

We are AWESOME and the World bows before us!

[P.S. Because we're AWESOME, just in case I haven't AWESOME-ly pointerd that AWESOME little fact out to all of AWESOME you...from AWESOME me, the AWESOME LEADER of the AWESOME-est Peoples on AWESOME EQ.com.

...AWESOME!!!!!^^]

-Yeah, it's one of those days...one of those AWESOME days...

TrollHammer

Quote:

Trollhammer, your avatar is the most awesome one ever! I <3 Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
<br />

thanks! Im gonna be changing it once a week next month with other referances.

I know its a long shot, but I hope they make more awesome movies of the series... We will see.

Squirrel

Posting here, since I'm AWESOME and just hanging out ...

I wonder if someone should start a thread of songs that they feel go with the Quest at any point. For instance, if Bearclaw were to come back during the Siege At Blue Mountain and ask Cutter what's doing, I'd immediately call to mind "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall" by Bob Dylan. (Go check it out. It seriously fits, metaphor and all.)

But since this is probably a late-night/monumentally stupid idea and a decidedly weird thing to ponder, I'll bet no one posts such a strange thing.

TrollHammer

Nope, not dumb at all. There might be a thread or two like that already, and there is a lot of good youtube videos of EQ art set to music. Place to look might be 'are you game'.

Welcome!

RedheadEmber

'Ello all my awesommies!

TrollHammer

'Ello yerself! Having fun this spring?

RedheadEmber

Oh yeah! And I'm super-über-duper excited for my new flat!

TrollHammer

Thats awesome. I remember my first apartment, lots of fun!

RedheadEmber

XD

G0lden

Urp. That is how awesome my Friday is.

RedheadEmber

My entire country is awesome right now!

TrollHammer

It was an awesome day to get stuff done.

RedheadEmber

Awesomeness is made of win!

TrollHammer

Other words for awesomness through the ages...
Crazy
Now
Bad
Hot
Cool
Sick
Wicked
Nice
Jive

RedheadEmber

I'm so awesome right now!