ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

What do you think or say about the above user's avatar?

TrollHammer

This is an unabashed rip off of the thread "what is the above user's avatar saying or thinking about?"

Instead of what the above avatar is saying, what are you saying about it?

Yes, it is intended to be insultary. Guess what, Im first, so have at it!

Trollbabe

This is why you don't build the campfire inside the van, you imbecile!

TrollHammer

You're kind of a sloppy pig. That stain on the front of you is getting worse nearly everytime I bump into you.

lunakat

So... gas?

Trollbabe

Big Bird ate Obama!!!

TrollHammer

You can put on as much lipstick as you want, but it wont hide your buttery yellow teeth!

TrollHammer

Hey, Trollbabe, your avatar turned completely purple. Does this mean your pregnant?

TrollHammer

Lunakat: so "poorly posterized silloette of a decades old childrens' show's mascot" is the word? What planet you from?

lunakat

Look at that, Trollhammer! It's your sorry attempt at an insult going down in flames!

I'm from Sesame St., sucka! Bird is the Word! Live with it.

TrollHammer

Yo Avata so poor, it could only afford four colors!

lunakat

Yo avata is so poor it couldn't afford Murdock, Baracus, Smith and Peck. It had to hire the 'plan b' team- and look at the results!

TrollHammer

Hanson studios skimped on yo avatar. Instead of sensible lo density foam rubber fillin yo avatars head, they used hollow paper maché, and left the candy out.

It would still be fun to hit with a stick.

lunakat

Oh look! Yo avatar committed self immolation... in protest of itself!

Trollbabe

Yo avatar is halfway in a red state and a blue state, just like a two-faced politician

lunakat

My avatar has diplomacy skills. Your avatar eats squirrel for dinner.

TrollHammer

If yo avatar was my avatar it would be roasted chicken.

Trollbabe

Yo avatar can't eat squirrel because it has no teeth. Just like you insults. My avatar can eat your avatar, roasted or fried.

TrollHammer

Ooh, your avatar is black border, is it dressed for its funeral?

lunakat

Oh look! You took a picture of yourself and used as your avatar! And let me just say.. wow! I've never seen you looking so good.

TrollHammer

The word is that yo avatar is symbolic: a bird brain that likes to talk a lot about nothing anyone wants to hear. Seriously, I cant get Big Bird's voice out of my head, but I cant remember even one intelligible word! Just "na na na ana na na na na na na na na ana na na na..." but what do you expect for a fifty year old overgrown sock puppet?

They wouldnt even try to butcher that old gamey Big Bird. The dogs wouldnt even touch it.

lunakat

Let me school you, TH. Children across the nation love my avatar. Children across the nation prefer to butcher yours with a carving knife.

TrollHammer

Children may get a Halloween thrill out of my avatar, with the good feeling that some candy might be around.

Yo avatar just makes them laugh at it.

Trollbabe

Both of your avatars have assumed the colors of putrefying flesh.

TrollHammer

Like primary colors only suitable for children are so much better?

Trollbabe

Yes, for your benefit.

lunakat

Trollbabe, doesn't your avatar eat putrefying flesh for dinner? You know, when the family gets together to scrape road kill off the highway, then roasts it slow over a burning trash can. Swill that back with some moonshine and you've got a nice, traditional meal.

TrollHammer

Speaking of roadkill, I thought I hit your avatar the other day. There was a joke about a chicken crossing the road, a thump, and then a large cloud of yellow feathers in my rearview.

As I started to sing "Another one bites the dust" I started looking around for a manicly depressed furry elephant like thing. Not sure if I would have hit it if it was around, as it might have actually dented my bumper, but in a way I hope he saw anyway....

lunakat

And that's what happens to your brain when you drink the kind of toxic cleaning product your avatar apparently represents.

TrollHammer

Aint nothin toxic, most use it to cook with. Arent any recipes coming to mind... Except "chicken" and dumplings....

lunakat

Your avatar looks like an advertisement for frog legs. Yum.

TrollHammer

Yours looks like a faded sign for the 25th anniversary of sesame street... That was like, 35 years ago or something, right?

lunakat

Yours looks like a cheap xmas tree ornament made from a bottle-cap.

lunakat

Wait... you changed your avatar! Now it just looks like you.

TrollHammer

Thanks for the complement, I am a hansome devil, aren't I? Yours looks better than you, and that aint saying much.

lunakat

You know how i know that your avatar is not you? It's reading a book.

TrollHammer

That isnt the moon behind the kitty... Its the sight window, looking through the scope on a shotgun.... Bye bye, kitty!

TrollHammer

TrollHammer must have REALLY tict off Winnowill this time to be slapped inside a snow globe!

*shakes globe vigorously*

Heyeyeyey!!!!

But of course, I tick ol winnie off. My very existance infuriates her almost as much as Two Edge.

Its pretry sad, though, that you enslaved a " freed elf " to act as your que card holder. That speaks volumes about you.

lunakat

I think people who live in glass eggs shouldn't wield hammers.

TrollHammer

I think those with nine lives shouldnt waste them balanced on roof tops, staring at the moon, trying to provoke hammer wielding Trolls, especially when they cant tell the difference between glass and stone.

lunakat

I think those with nine lives shouldnt waste them balanced on roof tops, staring at the moon, trying to provoke hammer wielding Trolls, especially when they cant tell the difference between glass and stone.

Considering that your avatar is Two Edge, I have no doubt you envy my state of balance.

TrollHammer

lunakat said

Considering that your avatar is Two Edge, I have no doubt you envy my state of balance.

I saw a cat on a steep roof once. It was a dark kitty on a dark night. It chased a laser. It chased it down, it chased it up. It chased it side to side. It chased it up again, right off the peak. Silly kitty.

Normalcy is so overrated.

lunakat

Normalcy is so overrated.

Spoken like someone who cannot achieve it.

TrollHammer

lunakat

"violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

Isaac Asimov

TrollHammer

Hey, yours reminds me of a joke! If Luna forgets to use the litterbox and gets locked outside for the night, what side of the roof does crap roll down?

Doesnt matter. Front yard or back, its an improvement.

lunakat

Your avatar looks like a dried up turd- and, kinda like how people sometimes see an image of Jesus on a tortilla or burnt toast... Two Edge is depicted here.

lunakat

Cutter, hanging off that sign, looks like he ate the cat because he was on crack. That elf is trashed!

TrollHammer

Cutter looks like he stole something.

Meanwhile, the cat looks like its too stupid to catch a dead mouse... Laid in front of it.