ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Big Bang scaler insults!

TrollHammer

Get your nerd on and knock wits, cause.someone's equasion is gonna get solved!

Your insults do not have to be science related, but rather nerd related, from either side of the Nerd/Jock relation. Topics can be collectibles, clothing, science, chess, whatever. Example forms: Yo brain's so small... Yo glasses so broke..., yo pocket protecter..., yo so nerdie, yo shoe so full of TP... Whatever.

Yo brain so.small it can be used in a Josephson Junction in a SQUID...

Nice thing is that there arent any brainwaves given off by your brain to throw off the readings!

TrollHammer

Wow, you guys are too scared to match wits with me! I guess its typical, though, that the brightest things in the universe arent visible to the naked eye unless something blows up to get your attention. Pitiful excuses for ganglions have to have something easy to understand before you take notice. Let me take this down to your level...

You are dumb
Im too smart for you to notice my insults.

Trollbabe

Big Bang Theory? My husband watches that show.

TrollHammer

Then using it to insult people should be easy.

Trollbabe

I read a Twitter post on Elfquest.com that said one of the characters was reading Elfquest. (See "Did I Really Just See That?") Since then, I have been watching it to see if there are any more references. in one episode, Sheldon wears a T-shirt with a design that could be Ember's sun symbol, but it was white on blue.

lunakat

Trollbabe... That's cool. But I doubt that the show is bothering to sprinkle itself with subtle EQ references. I think that would be too obscure for most people.

Quote:

You are dumb

Im too smart for you to notice my insults.

Hate to break it to you... but that's not why I didn't notice your insults.

lunakat

The theory of relativity says you guys are funny... but only in the obscure orbits you inhabit. The rest of us are moving at a slightly faster speed. See ya- but wouldn't want to be ya.

TrollHammer

Yup, you are definately orbiting far faster than I... Circling the drain, going down for the last time....

(I wouldnt be so sure about them leaving out "subtle" referances. Sure, there are seemingly obscure referances that they go into great depth at times explaining, but there are a few that only I and one friend of mine have caught, even with explaination a diehard fan who is well versed in obscure computer and movie referances didnt have a clue. I dunno. When you have a team of writers well versed in whatever humorous referances make rating, it wouldnt be suprising. I would also say that if the colors are off, it could still be a direct referance because direct copies of Elfquest art on T shirts is explicitly forbidden. It would have to be changed.)

lunakat

Quote:

Yup, you are definately orbiting far faster than I... Circling the drain, going down for the last time....

You mean... I'm approaching the event horizon of your conversational black hole? Where even the best jokes can't escape the crushing gravity of your sorry delivery?

TrollHammer

No, I meant you were circling the drain of my crapper, and I just hit the flush lever.

lunakat

Oh... so when you said 'big bang scaler insults'- you were referring to your intestinal tract?

lunakat

"Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."

No comeback in over twenty days? I guess this makes me a rock, and you two a pair of scissors. Because I seem to have crushed you both.

(this is me, throwing you an easy one.)

TrollHammer

Oh, were you saying something? I don't listen to rocks, I vaporize them, but you seem to have escaped my attention. Here, let me rectify the situation...

*pulls out phasor pistol*

No, I'm not Spock, I'm Scotty.

Scotty ignores paper, antimatter-annihalates rock, never meets the lizard, outdrinks spock, and broke the scissors opening a bottle of scotch.

He's a miracle worker and jack of all trades, and he just pwned you.

lunakat

And as it always has, rock still crushes scissors. (Yep, that's a metaphor.)

"I often forget other people have limitations. It's so sad."

TrollHammer

Yup, yer a rock. Sure a shootin. Im trying to figure out what kind of ignious rock you be... Dense basalt, or light and airy pumice....

Perhaps natural asbestos, cancer causing and worthless these days.

lunakat

This kind of rock

And as it always has, rocks STILL crushes a pair of scissors.

BTW... Uranus is huge.

TrollHammer

Hammer crushes rock.

By the way, did you happen to tell your story on the old site "stabbing yourself repeatedly in the crotch with a pair of scissors"? seems like something you might do, with your fascenation with them.

Oh, and congrats on making the second page, there might be hope for you yet in the world of highbrow insultary.

Not that you are keeping up THAT well, but at least you gave it a chance and dont appear bored.

lunakat

I don't see how these insults of yours are on the 'big bang scaler' level.

Not only is Uranus huge, but it's surrounded by clouds of methane gas! (pheew!)

An accidental collision with Uranus would surely be catastrophic!

TrollHammer

You sure seem to have a fascenation with Uranus, but unfortunately, you appear to be misinformed:

Methane is a colorless, oderless gas... it's all the crap that seems to be spewing out along with it that smells so bad, (or perhaps it is your inadequate bathing practices?)

While it is true that Uranus is huge, Urhips to either side are even bigger, and collision with them, accidental or not, would seem to be inevitable and unavoidable.

On the flip side (pun intended), it would seem that there is another gas giant nearby. It too is mostly gas and empty space, with a dense, useless mass at it's center. Some might call it Jupiter, I call it your head.

It's bigger than what's left of yo po' dead mama, who was cremated, put in a colorfully striped jar, and has sat on the mantle among a pile of her old rings. Somehow, even after death and fire, her hemerroid still shows through the side of the urn, a multi-world sized red blemish.

lunakat

"There are ten million million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe. Your mama took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd."

lunakat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k

TrollHammer

Yo so ugly, no one can see you... All the photons ran away before they even got close to touching you!

lunakat

You do realize that the Large Hadron Collider got funding on the promise of it one day being able to beam you far away from wherever other human beings happen to be.

TrollHammer

Huh, thats funny. I was told it was to discover some of the greatest mysteries of the universe: the boson-higgs partical, various theorems, and perhaps why you can exist within this universe without it imploding.

lunakat

Imploding like your bowels? Yeah.. I bet you find amazing how I manage not to do that.

TrollHammer

Lets not confuse dark matter here...

On a completely opposite end of the spectrum, I hear you got a nice job at a research labrotory. Scientists hope to use your cranial structure to study the Casmir effect. Congratulations!

lunakat

I hear they want, more than anything, to test the Schrodinger's Cat theory on you. There is a general hope that if you are locked in a box and remain unobserved, you may cease to exist.

TrollHammer

There you go, misinterpreting theory again. You probably thought the Theory of Relativity had something to do with the effects of inbreeding within your family, too.

lunakat

Not at all. But you, on the other hand, thought E=MC2 was a rapper.

TrollHammer

Since I'm not into rap, you're showing your intellectual ability.

lunakat

Sorry if that intimidates you.

TrollHammer

This is lunacy! The only thing lower than your IQ around here is the number of people firing off insults around here...
WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?!? Come on, Lunakat doesnt smell THAT bad....

lunakat

No, I don't... but you do.

TrollHammer

Wow. Typical Lunakat- the 'mirror insult' of 'I know you are but what am I?'

Even the photons displaying your insults grow tired and red-shifted.

lunakat

Since we are on the subject, i noticed that photons react to your presence by hitting a wavelength of 450 nm.

TrollHammer

Photon tend to cease to exist near your black hole of a face.

lunakat

That's not my face you were kissing. I guess, from the view you get looking in the mirror each morning, you'd be understandably confused.

PCoquelin

No, Kin, please.. Their "dialogue" is just fun.

Some people talk because they have something to say..

..but most talk only to say something.

TrollHammer

Look who decided to show up! Cloud head and a slave driver. I swear you mush have that Cutter addicted to something.

PC might be talking to hear himself, but at least he doesnt have someone holding a teleprompter to do it.

lunakat

You are getting your threads confused, Trollhammer (which is pretty sad, considering you created them). This one is Big Bang scaler insults. One would tempted to think that your comment might fall under the topic of "What do you think or say about the above user's avatar?" But in actuality, it has it's own category: too desperate and lame to respond to. Smile

TrollHammer

Not at all. I was simply responding to a philosophical comment. Something I wouldn't expect a simpleton like you with an IQ that can be expressed in the range of spin quantum numbers to understand.