ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

A drunk Uli and Cone is talking about clothes and stuff

Startear

Cone: I am not running around in a fur pelt. It would get dirty and ripped as I hunt.

Vojira

D!Uli: Pfff. No no no no, That's what I do, Little wolf. And do well if I may say so. I just imagined you sitting around your den with it covering you. Like Tim- oh right, likely don't know about that....*Giggles crazily*

Startear

Cone: Oh please. Rellah an Talen is quick to dish out stories of how he would stop hunting because of a cat in the wild, shivering in front of the fire.

Whatever story you have of him, I have surely heard it while baiting them.

Vojira

D!Uli: *Blinks a couple of times then starts laughing* I am nothing like my weak and dying cousins.

Startear

Cone: *arch an eyebrow* The mere fact that you know how they are dying proves you're not. Not that I wouldn't have guessed, after the wildly entertaining story of your last visit in our tribe. How exaggerated are they? My tribe have a rather selective memory.

Vojira

D!Uli:Mmmrrr...You tell me. What do they say I did to kill a stag? Get a tree to fall on it or did I jump from said tree,land on the stag's back and get it to run headlong into another tree while giggling like a loon?

Startear

Cone: They say that you sat in a three, dropped on the stags back and rode it, laughing so loudly that they feared you would alert the humans. In an attempt to rid you of it's back, the stag collided into a tree breaking its neck. After that you made the tress carry it back to our camp, and toss it, almost hitting Two-Spear.

Vojira

D!Uli:By my mother's braids. They actually remember that much? Odd, they forgot one thing. I might have missed Two-Spear, but I clearly remember hitting Greywolf. Idiot was always right behind his chief.

Startear

Cone: *blinks then laughs*

Vojira

D!Uli:That was Skyfire's reaction as well. Mind, I think she only laughed because I slipped half slice of an Dreamapple into something she drank...