ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

full set of all 6 Kahvi comics, NM/M, FOR SALE OR TRADE

Shadowfire

would anyone be interested in buying/trading other EQ stuff for the rare Kahvi comic set? i somehow ended up with a second full set of all 6 comics, in Near Mint/Mint condition, bagged and boarded, and would LOVE to trade someone for some other EQ goodie i don't own!! the cheapest i've seen this set run for on eBay is 15 bucks, with most of them around 30 (and that's if you can even find a full set!!), so that's about the worth i'm willing to trade. if you have an EQ item i REALLY want i would be willing to pay the difference after trading the Kahvi comics... i also have a couple of extra random EQ comics i would throw in the deal as well... i'm trying to expand my collection and all i can find on eBay is the comics, which i have almost all of the sets i want or need, so i'd love to trade for some of the collectible items... PLEASE EMAIL ME (devils_lil_sis@yahoo.com) IF INTERESTED!!! ♥

ALSO: i am looking for issues #3, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9 of Kings of the Broken Wheel. i would love to trade a full set of Kahvi to complete that set!!!

send me an email (devils_lil_sis@yahoo.com) if you have any questions!!

PLEASE help me complete my collections!!!!

Shadowfire

UPDATE:
he extra Kahvi set has been claimed for a trade, but i still have the extra single issues and might have a few more in the near future! i would love to trade or buy almost anything EQ, if anyone has anything to trade or sell!! either reply to this post or send me an email (devils_lil_sis@yahoo.com).

the extra issues i have are: Siege at Blue Mountain # 2 & 3 (both are NM/M, bagged, not boarded), Shards #15 (F/VF, bagged & boarded), and Hidden Years #1 (NM/M, bagged and boarded), 27, & 28 (both are F/VF, bagged, not boarded). i'm a former comic collector who only collects ElfQuest now, so i've kept them all in as good shape as i got them in! they were stored in a dry cool place, in a sturdy box with the rest of my EQ comic collection. i am also trying to find Kings of the Broken Wheel #3, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, so if anyone has those for sale or trade i would be very interested! please either reply to this post or send me an email (devils_lil_sis@yahoo.com) if interested!!