ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

ElfQuest Collectors UNITE!! (on Facebook)

Shadowfire

Hey for any fans who are on Facebook, i just started a community page to gather collectors together to show off their goods and help each other expand our collections! if you're on Facebook, FEEL FREE (and please do!) join the group, ElfQuest Collectors UNITE, where we can show off our collections collectively on one page as well as help each other find any EQ items we're having trouble finding. i've been told i "have a Wolf's Nose for good EQ deals" and i love helping others build their collections, so please join if you do too, or even if you just need help! i'm hoping to host activities like giveaways and games. i can't wait to see everyone's collections, i hope this will be fun! :D Shade and Sweet Water!! :D <3

https://www.facebook.com/EQCollectorsUNITE

i hope to see a bunch of people there!! Shade and Sweet Water!

Pyre

Nice one, although I don't use Facebook myself, nor do I trade goods online due to security issues.

But great idea.

~ Pyre

Embala

Well, we had - and have! - a collector and trading section here on the Scroll. What's wrong with using this one?

... OH Headbang3 ... I forgot. People are not supposed to come here to get news.

Shadowfire

Embala said

Well, we had - and have! - a collector and trading section here on the Scroll. What's wrong with using this one?

... OH Headbang3 ... I forgot. People are not supposed to come here to get news.

the one here on the scroll is good too, but honestly i (and several of my EQ-loving friends) are on Facebook more than on here. plus the point is to bring us collectors together, does it matter which website is used?

Shadowfire

Pyre said

Nice one, although I don't use Facebook myself, nor do I trade goods online due to security issues.

But great idea.

~ Pyre

it's not JUST for trading goods, it's also to help others find good eBay deals (and other online EQ deals) and whatnot. also if you're worried about trading online it can be done through eBay and/or PayPal. as the admin of the page, i constantly post any good EQ deals i spot on eBay, which i calways have a Tab open with a search for ElfQuest items on eBay so i can see anything Newly Listed. i understand being worried, but i'm doing what i can to ensure that this page is safe for the members. Smile

Embala

the one here on the scroll is good too, but honestly i (and several of my EQ-loving friends) are on Facebook more than on here.
I apologize. There arer several reasons why I dislike FB as such and the usual style of conversation there ... but this does not belong here.

plus the point is to bring us collectors together, does it matter which website is used?
No ... when it brings fans together.

Yes ... as much as as I am concerned.
The little I see from FB always sums up the same way: Howl with the pack ... or be bitten. No room for discussion or ongoing thoughts. Quick judgement instead of questions about the why and how. Immediate punishment (= beat and mock) instead of talk and try to understand.

Even on ElfQuest which seems to be way better than the rest. Yes, for me it makes a difference.

And no - it doesn't matter. I have what I need for my collection.

You offer support for those who are on their hunt or quest for EQ stuff. That's a good thing, no matter where. You feel comfortable on FB. It's a logical choice for you.