ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Midlife crisis Moonshade

Sifra

Since Moonshade seems to be in some sort of midlife crisis, I think she should snap out of her gloomy mood soon and start buying red ferrari's and sky diving.

Embala

Too funny Laugh Very well done! Yeah

Dart: Mother is so embarrassing *facepalm*
Strongbow: She should really reconsider her dress code. And stop screaming!
Freetouch: Mom ROCKS!

RedheadEmber

Those are hillarious! Roflmao

MORE!

elf_queen_vik

....if thats the case she may just go off with a severely younger man.

Embala

Hmm... who's available then? ^^

Pool and Sust - not Poo, he's too much Strongbow.

A random Go-Back?

Some unknown Sunvillager ... tho there should not be too many in her prey pattern . Back to "old love" Ahnshen? ^^

A random Go-Back?

Puffer and Tumble from the Wavedancers? ... definitely Puffer in this case. And then he swims away with Freetouch!

Startear

I love Freetouch's expression. "YEAH MOM! ROCK IT!"

WolfMoonSky

Hilarious drawing!! Well done! :)

I love the expressions!

Poor Dart looks embarresed, while Freetouch on the other hand is like *GO MOM GO! XD
And poor Strongbow! *laughs*

faeriegirl

LOVE!!!!!

Thornbrake

@Sifra that drawing is hysterical!

RedheadEmber

Embala said: Pool and Sust - not Poo, he's too much Strongbow.

Poo :P

Embala

LOL

Sifra

Thank you all for the lovely comments! I had not read all of them yet untill now. :) 

I have also tried to draw my own roleplaying characters in Elfquest style. I will just post them here, so there will not be a hundred threads out there with one drawing in it.
Their names are Dhowran and Sifra. They're both warriors and officially they are half elfs, but since that does not excist in the Elfquest world I guess they would be fullblood elfs. 
Dhowran Sifra Elfquest style

Thornbrake

@Sifra, you should start a fan art thread for your roleplay characters.  They are really good!

Sifra

Thank you! :)

Sifra

Here a pic of what Dhowran usually looks like. With his friend Komi, instead of Sifra... She's in my avatar...

Embala

Dhowran and sifra fit well in the EQ universe. I like to see him as a matured elder. Good costume design - for practical necessities, slightly worn out and scarce adornements "just to please the eye". Interesting to see him in his original look - same characteristics yet clearly differrent.

I like your sketches, Sifra!