ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Please remove this thread.

Moonmoss

So sorry, now I have two fanart threads. This one can be removed, as long as Embala and Delhya are ok with losing their comments...

Delhya

Dreamberry Bliss Very nice work on them all

Embala

Great new start, Moonmoos! Ember going Mucha looks fantastic. I'm glad you've posted the uncolored version. I enjoy to concentrate on the lines and the different and the different style for a first view. Looking forward th see her in full color.
And a joyful remeeting with familiar "old friends" ...

I still like this old "character plate style" Moonmoss so much. It was the first impression I got of her and your art, Moonmoss. She's so at peace in this picture. The silvery moons create a mystic mood ... their light turns the water in an enchanted well.

Allow me to quote myself ;)

Steampunk Ekuar looks simply awesome, Moonmoss! I like the miscievous trait in his fatherly, wise expression.
This outfit is something I can absolutely imagine him wearing. Simply love the artificial arm you created for him - a natural solution in a Steampunk universe, I guess. Yet unexpected for me ... havn't thought of this option! All the gear-wheel and pressure pipe details in gold/brass and silver are perfect.

WOW ... again! on Ekuar - this time in his familiar duds. He looks softer than Steampunk style. The almost lively brown shading and the blueish accents give a well rounded impression.
I absolutely love how you showed his face ... clearly aged, showing that he had to go through hardship ... wise wise eyes - and there's still this hint of youthful playfulness and joy of life.

Moonmoss' "dreamy" expression is prizeless. Her purple cheeks prove that she had gathered clearly more dreamberries as the big basket can hold. I can see her filling her mouth with one handful after the other. I like the fact that she must support herself on her palms - perfectly chosen pose.
The berries are actually glowing ... an almost hypnotic sight. The dreamberry bushes look appropriate blurry and floating - sort of mirrors Moonmoss' mind and sight. Very well thought out and wonderfully done.

In case you wonder ... your old den is here:
http://elfquest.com/forums/discussion/7576/the-den-of-moonmoss/p1
and there is your dollz thread ... at least the bios of your gilrls might be helpful
http://elfquest.com/forums/discussion/7065/moonmoss-s-characters

Moonmoss

Thank you so much Embala and Delhya! *hug* Of course you can quote yourself, Em, I*m posting this the second time too. It's just nice when someone comments, period.

Thank you for pointing out the old threads- lets keep the old one alive to save all the comments and let this one die off.

Embala

You are welcome :)

btw: Rob might be able to give you full access to the old ones again when you ask.