ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The Lover boys--Maron and Paffa

LordDarkhan

I know they arent cannon, but i love them so much, and they are one of my favorite couples. And i decided to give them a thread together, because i cant picture them apart

:D

Kitt

He was sweet when he was carrying Tilaweed :) in this pic:

LordDarkhan

You gotta love paffa, hes just sooooooo handsome. And he does look so sweet in the pics u posted Kitt.

Willowspring

ahhh... my mom saw him for the first tme and thought he was a skunk. lol. But niether of us have read the OWD series... Unhappy

LordDarkhan

yeah i could have done without the white stripe, or maybe if it was on the side or something, or not so big..... :)

crescent1325

if he was canon and met the the wolfriders, his name would be WhiteStripe...just hope his hygeine is better then that of a skunks...lol..jk

Willowspring

Do we have any larger pictures of Paffa's lover dude...??? I want to know if his hair is silver or blueish gray

twinklebug

*drools* More pics!

LordDarkhan

i wish i did have more pics of Maron, but his hair is more of a silver i think.

Kitt

I can get ya some more pics Wink Give me some time... :P

Willowspring

Quote:
Kitt

I can get ya some more pics Wink Give me some time... :P

*huggles* thank you sweetie!

twinklebug

Yay!! :clap:

LordDarkhan

Three cheers for Kitt :bow:

Kitt

WOO!! I get a cheer all for me? :D WOOT!! Well, as promised, here is a buffet of Paffa and Maron pics. However, a word of caution, some of these pictures contain...

BRIEF NEKKIDNESS!!! :oops:

...and here begins the nekkid....

Willowspring

*jaw drops THEY HAVE NICE BUTTS! :D

Kitt

Agreed Wink

LordDarkhan

yeah marons butt is perfect, its so perky and bubbly, it sits so high...hes such a cutie..lol

Kitt

:roflmao: What a description! Very detailed :P

Fourleafclover

Nice braids! More elves should have their hair braided.

LordDarkhan

YES YES YES YES, BRAIDS BRAIDS BRAIDS....i just created like 3 characters and they all have braids, but they are so complicated i wouldnt even be able to describe to anyone what they look like.....

and yeah Kitt, i tend to be descriptive about the bootays...lol...i love em, im a fiend for a nice big one...lol

Kitt

LOL! :D Hey, you gotta post some pics of your braided characters! :D

LordDarkhan

oh im sorry, i failed to mention, that i cant even draw a straight line with a ruler..lol...stick people is a big deal for me to dry to draw.lol

twinklebug

Surprised :D :D :D *drools all over keyboard* Hot hot HOT!!!! But what's with Paffa's little weiner covering? Like I said about the NWD outfits, why even bother? Grin

Kitt

*giggles* You're funny, Twinkle. Hey, LD, why don't you describe them and get someone to draw them for you Wink Then we could all see what they look like Wink

LordDarkhan

if i can describe them and make sense...then that will be a feat for myself. :D

Kitt

*giggles* It can be tough, but still, it can be done Wink

callidora

I love those pics, Kitt! It's so hard to find a cartoon character who can hold that bubby butt-shape without the aide of spandex...nice job! *thumbs up*

Leanan

Ayyoah!

Lord D is back! :D *tackle-hugs Lord Darkhan* hello there I missed you lots and lots, man!

I haven't read OWD but for the sake of these two and other memorable characters such as Korillia, I wish I had!

LordDarkhan

Hugs right back to you Leanan...

I missed this forum and u guys lots, had to come back..lol :D :clap:

Fourleafclover

More pictures and character bios... taken from Black Mermaid's website.

Paffa:

Name - Paffa
First Appearance - EQ/WD#1 (December 1993 [OOP], p22)
Current Status - Alive
Description - Paffa has black crimpy hair with a white streak down the middle, brown eyes and a very masculine jawline and thick neck. He has the physique of an athlete, and is an excellent hunter. Paffa is the brother of Irralee and is very protective of her as well as Maron, his partner. He has a good sense of humour, loves life and food. He is also a forward thinker and a risk taker if it is in the best interests of the WaveDancer community.

Name - Maron
First Appearance - EQ/WD#1 (December 1993 [OOP], p1)
Current Status - Alive
Description - Maron is one of the fourth generation elves, and is slight in build but quite sporty and adventurous. He has his white/grey hair tied in braids, and has distinct black eyebrows and large blue eyes. He is adventurous of spirit, and is the partner of Paffa. Maron is the head storyteller in the WaveDancer community, and also the sire of Zadori.

Fourleafclover

Oooooh - sire of Zadori, huh? Then she belongs in this thread too. As does Maron's grandchild, Shoresprout.

Name - Zadori
First Appearance - EQ/WD#1 (December 1993 [OOP], p2)
Current Status - Alive
Description - Zadori is the mother of Shoresprout and the lovemate of Burdekin. She is also the daughter of Maron and is a sixth generation WaveDancer. Even though she is quite young, she is a traditionalist not given to forward thinking. Zadori is long, sleek and sensuous, and has silver white hair and blue eyes. She is also one of the Storytellers in the community.

Name - Shoresprout
First Appearance - EQ/WD#1 (December 1993 [OOP], p2)
Current Status - Alive in first series
Description - Shoresprout is the rambunctious but adorable daughter of Burdekin and Zadori and a seventh generation WaveDancer. She has orange hair and lime green eyes, and wears a tunic to match. Her best friend is Inkbottom who is just a little younger than her, and she is definitely the leader of the two. She can be quite mischievous and spirited, and is not adverse to getting into trouble. Shoresprout can also be quite dramatic, and loves the re-enactment of the WaveDancer history by the rest of the Storytellers.

LordDarkhan

ugh, i must admit, i dooooooooo not like shoresprout at all.... :(

emerald

Awww...I think they're both very cute! :P

Fourleafclover

Zadori seems to have more of Maron in her than Shoresprout.

Kitt

I didn't even realize that that was his daughter! Surprised

Nowth

[quote:1f5ad74abe="LordDarkhan"]I know they arent cannon, but i love them so much, and they are one of my favorite couples. And i decided to give them a thread together, because i cant picture them apart[/quote:1f5ad74abe]

Oh, I can...
[img:1f5ad74abe]http://ashrouva.net/scrolls/swinton-zane.jpg[/img:1f5ad74abe]
[img:1f5ad74abe]http://ashrouva.net/scrolls/zane.jpg[/img:1f5ad74abe]

Kitt

[color=green:77cab98d84]...that wouldn't be Billy Zane, would it? I think I recognize that smile :P[/color:77cab98d84]

Nowth

That's him in 'Orlando', yes :)

Kitt

[color=green:fb68fe62f6]:love: He is a beauty! I think I might have to rent the movie just to see him! :D I love his voice! :D If I ever make an animated feature, I'll totally have to cast him! Wink Matthew Broderick has a great speaking voice, too Wink ...anyway, back on subject...Nowth, why did you post that pic? :P :oops: :P[/color:fb68fe62f6]

Nowth

Because I really déjà vu'd the pics on the first page here when I saw the movie again yesterday... *g* I thought they were quite obviously identical ;) ...except in what I think about them...

Kitt

[color=green:638de71005]Ah, I "see" Wink[/color:638de71005]

Nowth

So am I imagining this?

Ennaedwyn_StormheartGypsy

I LOVED Paffa and Maron - such cuties!!! And yes, I have to agree, Billy Zane would be perfect for Paffa!

Nowth

So that one's "Paffa"!

Embala

This thread has lost so many pics :(

Icemoon

I like maron and his milion of braids !!

Cleopatra

Quote:
Embala

This thread has lost so many pics :(

The first time I saw a picture of them, I thought that Maron was a... girl. :oops: But when I saw that he was a male... Grin

Embala

In case I#d have cut the pic a little higher ...most would guess him a girl Wink

Icemoon

ye s! there he REALLY looks like a pretty girl !!! Grin Grin

Embala

But he's definitly male!

Icemoon

who said the contrary ? :roll: :roll:
Wink

Rainflower

WOW, Awesome. I'd love more pictures of the storytelling :D

Embala

There are some posted in Zadori's thread by Icemoon. Maybe I'll manage to look for some more worth posting this weekend ... and for the other promised ones :oops:

And Korillia maybe ...

Embala

Maron, the storyteller retells the the saga of the High Ones - brought to life by the performance of his tribemates:

The arrival or the Palace ... ... entering Abode ...

... the horror of the killing ... of the Maraeva ...

... their marvellous rescue ... and the Wavedancers' beginning ...

The last picture of the dance of origin is this marvellous full body shot of Tilaweed

Rainflower

Coooool. Wow, Maron really is a great choreographer. The idea of him having a mask is really an awesome trick.
I miss more costumes then, but whatever, awesome job, Maron