ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Rhialdor, the Redlance of the Sea

Kitt

...okay, so that's a little photo-editing on my part, but, from his gentle and wise personality, his loyalty to his chief and even somewhat to his quiet good looks, he is a lot like Redlance! At any rate, I think he's totally sweet. :love:

Willowspring

you know... I really really need to read those comics

crescent1325

i think he looks more like Strongbow then Redlance...

Badger

Quote:
crescent1325

i think he looks more like Strongbow then Redlance...

In my opinion, it's not important what or who does he look like, personality is the key.
Although, i don't know who this guy actually is, I like Redlance and his kind manners.

LordDarkhan

I always dug Rhialdor.. He has a very gentle calm about him. I did always think it was odd it looked like he was growing face fur though...lol

Kitt

It's face fur, but nice face fur! :love: And, yeah, he may look more like Strongbow...although I don't think he does :P BUT his personality is very similiar to Redlance. :o

cactus

Quote:
Willowspring

you know... I really really need to read those comics

You know.. I'm not sure that I should admit this, but I've read the comics and I honestly can't remember this guy :oops: .
Maybe it's time for me to re-read them Grin ?

crescent1325

yeah see i read the OWD, but i dont member much of his character...oh wells...time to dig it out and read it agian...

Willowspring

no offense or anything to him.... he looks like a monkey

Icebird

I think he's sweet, but that's only from those scattered pics and lines I dig up around on the net.. but - those Wavedancers weren't supposed to have face-fur were they?? How comes he has one then. And BRom, too??

Willowspring

i think that they says the facefur is the curse of something or another.

cactus

Maybe it's just sort of extended head hair Grin ?

crescent1325

i always thought it was just that black mermaid (?) didnt know that the Immortal Elves on the WoTM didnt get facial hair...

Fourleafclover

I wanted to know more about him so I pulled this off of Black Mermaid's website. (Haha. Grin It feels a little funny going "off campus" to get information on an elf.)

"Name - Rhialdor
First Appearance - EQ/WD#1 (December 1993 [OOP], p2)
Current Status - Alive
Description - Rhialdor is the lifemate of Kirith and sire of Barmek and Jormak. He is a pacifist by nature, and takes on the role of clown or court jester within the community. He has long hair the colour of burnt umber tied up in a plait, and brown eyes and thick black eyebrows. He is a garment maker for the rest of the WaveDancers. Rhialdor is the lifemate of Kirith."

LordDarkhan

Quote:
Kitt

It's face fur, but nice face fur! :love: And, yeah, he may look more like Strongbow...although I don't think he does :P BUT his personality is very similiar to Redlance. :o

but why does he have face fur? he has no wolf blood

crescent1325

Quote:
crescent1325

i always thought it was just that black mermaid (?) didnt know that the Immortal Elves on the WoTM didnt get facial hair...

psst...lordD....this is my reasoning....other then that...who knows?

LordDarkhan

your probably right...they probably just liked the look or somoething

Kitt

*nods* That's what I figure, too Wink

Embala

Rhialdor, the jester Grin

Cleopatra

Okey... I see that he has face fur, but how can that be soo? I thougt the wolfriders was the only elves who had face fur? :?

MissGillespie

Have a closer look at the Go-Backs in Kahvi, they got some, too :roll:

CrimsonAnna

Am I the only one who thinks he resembles Hugh Jackman?

Siwanll

No Anna, I think he does look like Hugh Jackman.. and I'm a huge fan of Hugh ^_^

CrimsonAnna

Quote:
Siwanll

No Anna, I think he does look like Hugh Jackman.. and I'm a huge fan of Hugh ^_^

Me too. Haven'tread OWD though

MissGillespie

You mean he resembles Jackman in Wolverine, right. Did he ever lough that way?

Siwanll

Yes :D
There hides a great Wolverine in Rhialdor :twisted:

Rainflower

oh he's looked funny there, and cute.

Have you got a pick of him as shocked when Winnie didn't want to heal Kirith?

Embala

Winnowill never "refused" it - it was Sydor who's given this sly answer about a gift (foresight) being paid with a loss. This way "Raenafel" was neither forced to refuse nor had to justify her decision.

Sadly the reaction of the pair isn't shown. And in case of - I'm sure he would be sad - and caring for his beloved as ever. Maybe you'll like this picture instead.

Rainflower

Oh, then. I get it. But that is a good picture. Kirith looks a bit stupid from that angle but still

Maaaaan! I really wish those stupud Black mermaid people hadn't done that copyright thing, then maybe I would have got the whole story plot. I hate them.

Rhialdor is really cute. so caring and helpful for his lifemate